YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (1.37%)

Day's Change

3.60 - 3.72

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

32,196 comment(s). Last comment by mf 16 minutes ago

Posted by HuatRex1314 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Very bad news for ytlp. I believe tomorrow will challenge support at 3.20 level. Good luck

Agjl

5,745 posts

Posted by Agjl > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Agreed. This is bad news. The company will be the victim of political infigthing. Brace for the impact tmrw. The news will grow bigger cos more details will be exposed if there is a case proven by the authorities. So sorry this happen. Good luck

Posted by BursaVulture > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

RM4B... dont play play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=engVuK4gxsI

MyWay

503 posts

Posted by MyWay > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

1Bestarinet Project: YTL Power Confirms MACC Investigation On YTL Comms
https://www.bernama.com/en/news.php?id=2336993

xcu843

1,055 posts

Posted by xcu843 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Will impact but not like yours think so serious. Maybe drop 20 to 30 cents only

speakup

26,823 posts

Posted by speakup > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

today limit down?
or double limit down?

StarOfTheBull

7,842 posts

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Positive comments are urgently needed to instill continuous confidence in this stock.

ks55

4,108 posts

Posted by ks55 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YTLP in the first place not worth 4 ringgit. Taking a 15% to 30% beating is unavoidable.

CharlesT

14,888 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Positive comments are urgently needed to instill continuous confidence in this stock.

Dude, U need Dr.Edwin now

https://www.facebook.com/TheInvestmentGentsCN/videos/%E8%82%A1%E5%B8%82%E5%88%86%E4%BA%AB-live-by-dr-edwin/3155103671403544/

越跌越买,你敢吗

ks55

4,108 posts

I said that in Feb 2024 when the price was at 4.06, many sifu hit me non stop as they say I bad mouth their stock. If this stock is so good, they should load up today.

MG9231

805 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

1st layer is 1bestarinet, seems targeted Muhideen but final target is Mamakutty....
remember privatised of power supply was objected by ex-TNB Chairman but bullzosed by Mamakutty. ther must have a lot of hanky panky, monkey business....
Now Yeoh family has to protect their family interest, to the extend of avoid going to jail, will be the forced to become witness of MACC for accusing abused of power by Mamakutty

speakup

26,823 posts

Posted by speakup > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

this macc investigation has very serious implication to Ytl, means Ytl probably barred from participating in any future govt projects, including the lucrative HSR

ks55

4,108 posts

Further to that, I was comparing Crescendo and YTLP on 26 Aug before opening bell. See how the price has diverged? Not to forget, Crescendo was around 2.60 vs YTLP at 4.06 soon after the CNY holidays. Today, Crescendo is 70 sen higher than YTLP before opening bell.

Posted by ks55 > Aug 26, 2024 8:50 AM | Report Abuse X

Both Crescendo and YTLP will have opening trade at 4.13

Which one will perform better by 30 Sept in terms of :
1. Share price
2. EPS
3. Dividend per share

CharlesT

14,888 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

1st layer is 1bestarinet, seems targeted Muhideen but final target is Mamakutty....
remember privatised of power supply was objected by ex-TNB Chairman but bullzosed by Mamakutty. ther must have a lot of hanky panky, monkey business....
Now Yeoh family has to protect their family interest, to the extend of avoid going to jail, will be the forced to become witness of MACC for accusing abused of power by Mamakutty

Francis was once Mamak's buddy (not sure if he still is) and beneficiary of IPP. After Mamak stepped down the lucrative IPP contract ended YTL group stayed in hibernation for many many years (more than 15 years).....only wake up again last year

CharlesT

14,888 posts

But I believe again they will choose the right side.....always with the winning side....lol

MG9231

805 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

yes, that is why i said they will be the witness of MACC rather than be the accused.

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

In light of the current anti-corruption investigation into YTLP by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), bankers will assess the potential risks involved in continuing financial support.

As bankers, this situation raises concerns about compliance, reputational risk, and financial prudence..etc will you release new loans to YTLP?

Without the new loans from bankers how YTLP going to run the new AI data center project which requires billions to build? Issue new rights issue??

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

RM 2.7 billion claim from YTL Communications to Ministry of Education. This money paid to YTL Communications. If proven this claim is a fault.... you think no problem???

Posted by MG9231 > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

yes, that is why i said they will be the witness of MACC rather than be the accused.

StarOfTheBull

7,842 posts

To: Veteran sifu Charles.
Noted with thanks.

CharlesT

14,804 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 29 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Dude, U need Dr.Edwin now

https://www.facebook.com/TheInvestmentGentsCN/videos/%E8%82%A1%E5%B8%82%E5%88%86%E4%BA%AB-live-by-dr-edwin/3155103671403544/

越跌越买,你敢吗

ks55

4,108 posts

Zhu Ko Lat is hiding behind , keeps flagging and flagging.
Only when dust already settled, he will come out to say people telling lies to echo his master propaganda. He won't give anything before hand but to be a 事后诸葛亮

juon

307 posts

Posted by juon > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

this morning, all the long term investors will lose their under wear, lol

juon

307 posts

boh chow ccccccccccccccc !!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!

CharlesT

14,888 posts

Ks55 yr smelly mouth bad curse comes true today....gap down 0.29?

ks55

4,108 posts

I said that in Feb 2024 when the price was at 4.06, many sifu hit me non stop as they say I bad mouth their stock. If this stock is so good, they should load up today.

TanDavid88

1,134 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Be greedy when everyone is fearful.
Not the end of the world.

ks55

4,108 posts

Posted by ks55 > Sep 4, 2024 5:56 PM | Report Abuse X

YTLP tomorrow down by 50 sen.

ks55

4,108 posts

As I said earlier, this Zhu Ko Lat will come out later to tell story.

Zhu Ko Lat is hiding behind , keeps flagging and flagging.
Only when dust already settled, he will come out to say people telling lies to echo his master propaganda. He won't give anything before hand but to be a 事后诸葛亮

juon

307 posts

burnt burnt burnt

juon

307 posts

bo liao....bo liao

icecool

4,949 posts

Posted by icecool > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

mega sale ?

juon

307 posts

those playing CWs, your mother & father will not recognize you face soon

xuxu

5,783 posts

Posted by xuxu > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Big chance hehe gogogogogo !

dragon328

2,487 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Wow so good to have the chance to buy at 3.61, and I guess an estimated 1.5 million shares of shorts were closed out at opening.

fruitcake

828 posts

Posted by fruitcake > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YEOH BOLEH😂😂

dragon328

2,487 posts

Be careful with what you say. MACC director when contracted confirmed the matter, which is the investigation into the 1Bestarinet project payment claims, not the raid into YTL Comms office. I would fall back to the company official statement, and not trust any unknown "source" to Bernama.

Posted by Antifanaticracism > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This is part and parcel of doing business. I am sure ytl is v careful in this. Anyway it involves a small subsidiary of ytl. It has minimum effect on ytl

dragon328

2,487 posts

YTL Power is the cheapest utility stock in Bursa with FY24 PER of just 8.6x at opening price of RM3.61 just now. PER will fall to just 8.0x FY2025 earnings.

Other utility stocks are well over 20x PER. Value shall prevail eventually.

fruitcake

828 posts

Posted by fruitcake > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

NO BIG SMOKE. no problem with MACC lah 🤔

8u29song

2,848 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

wooow....I see the $$$ d....q to sell

abcb

2,974 posts

Posted by abcb > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Don't worry!Be Happy! Keep buying, TP 7.00

ks55

4,108 posts

CCID will never say Dato So and So is wanted for a cheating case, but put it as Dato So and So is required to assist in an investigation. Anyone has information as to where about Dato So and So can contact Investigating Officer at below number, blar blar blar.

ks55

4,108 posts

Likewise, any document pertaining to investigation must be seized by the Investigating Team, whether surrender voluntarily, or by written order according to Criminal Procedure Code.

dragon328

2,487 posts

The Edge in its CEO Morning Brief paper this morning did not dare to use the word "raid" anymore.

Invest_888

1,060 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I think as a good managed company, YTLP will be able to overcome it and the share price initiallly may drop be to new low around RM3.50 and going up to above RM3.80 later. Those are very conservative one should avoid it and wait until the matter is solved.

The 1Bestarinet Project was awarded to YTL Comms in 2011 by the Ministry of Education pursuant to an open tender involving 19 companies that tendered bids for the project. YTL Comms was selected for being the most technically compliant and most cost-effective bid. The Project was certified by the Ministry of Education as being successfully completed at the end of the contract period on 30 June 2019.

YTL Comms is providing full cooperation to MACC on this matter and trusts that the matter will be satisfactorily resolved.

Posted by Silent 88888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

scare what let the bullet run a while first then masuk
wave other wave

StarOfTheBull

7,842 posts

Really RM2.7 billion false claims?
Will MACC invites menteri kasut for a coffee session?

ks55

4,108 posts

"YTL Comms is providing full cooperation to MACC on this matter and trusts that the matter will be satisfactorily resolved."

Resolved? Thorough investigation! 4 billion rakyat's money.

dragon328

2,487 posts

This case will not have any impact on YTL Power earnings, none of the analysts cares to comment on it. It is just a blip, as what we have seen last year when Singapore EMA announced the Temporary Price Cap (TPC) in the wholesale pool market, and YTLP share price took a dip from RM1.30 to RM1.15 within hours. But records showed that foreign funds bought in YTL Power in a big way in July 2023.

Similarly foreign funds also net bought RM20m of YTLP last Thursday and another RM16m last Friday when YTLP share price was suffering from rampant short selling ahead of the expiry of 2 call warrants on 30 August. Fund managers see values in YTLP and always buy in when such a great opportunity arises.

5354_

4,766 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I3 members so rich with bullets unlimited? Can average down every 10 sen drop?

Post a Comment