ARB BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARBB (7181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.04 - 0.04

Trading Volume

62 people like this.

25,520 comment(s). Last comment by whistlebower99 3 weeks ago

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-04-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon to all ARBB 7181 fighters!
Don't worry on all these political drama. Its merely temporary like always.
Dow lost more then Malaysia almost 4000 billion or more soon compared to Malaysia what maybe 80b despite not having political instability.
So it is just market having some pre-ordain corrections.
So take this opportunity to buy at discounts.
Later you want also may not have it.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-04-15 15:28 | Report Abuse

ARBB 7181 Fundamental very strong...

Slowly slowly accumulate...

Or can one short all in.......

Plenty of room further risk or earning now for Bursa Malaysia...

Personally point of view, KLCI can fall to range of 1150 ~ 1600 within next 18 months...

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-04-15 15:34 | Report Abuse

YES
THEREALDEAL !

Humanity Perception & Right.............

Now I know why Warren Buffet always Warren Buffet.....No matter sunny day or rainy day...

Now I know why farmers always farmers...No matter drought season or inundation incident...

** In fact I fall in love this title......

Why "A" Students Work for "C" Students and Why "B" Students Work for the GovernGovernment - author by Robert T. Kiyosaki

^^ So "C" students Work for "Who".....!!!!!!

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-15 15:39 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO guys, I slowly accumulate more of ARBB..... in order to Tua Huat lah... HO ho HO.... all the way up from 0.255 sen.... huat lor... HO ho HO for those of you not yet Diversify to this counter can always do so... as it is NOT LATE yet.... HO ho HO

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-04-15 16:26 | Report Abuse

Under heavy selling pressure. Price down 0.025!

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-15 16:56 | Report Abuse

how about tomorrow?
up...up

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-15 19:13 | Report Abuse

Heavy forced selling today.

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-04-16 08:09 | Report Abuse

Should stable from today onward? Volume dropped since 13/4

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 09:48 | Report Abuse

Watch out. Today coming back guys!

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 10:00 | Report Abuse

really?

hope cross 30 sen

ben8337

9 posts

Posted by ben8337 > 2020-04-16 10:18 | Report Abuse

hope can go up to 30 sen today

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2020-04-16 10:27 | Report Abuse

Only up 0.005, yesterday down 0.02

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 10:30 | Report Abuse

up up

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 11:37 | Report Abuse

Yesterday forced selling. I bought again at 22c-22.5c today during opening forced selling.

Posted by Wellington Sky > 2020-04-16 11:43 | Report Abuse

Once chided, Teresa Kok 'happy' successor now proceeding with bamboo planting

Former primary industries minister Teresa Kok said she is happy that her successor, Khairuddin Takiri has decided to proceed with policies related with bamboo planting, despite having criticised the idea when she mooted it last year.

“I am happy that Khairuddin Takiri is continuing the policies and direction towards bamboo planting, which was mooted by me and the Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB) last year.

“I believe the new minister has realised that his statement criticising my suggestion in March 2019 was a little unwise as he did not get a clear picture of the suggestion to plant bamboo on a wider scale,” she posted on her Facebook last night.

Kok said Khairuddin might not have known that the article published by Utusan Malaysia, titled ‘Forget oil palm, plant bamboo’ that he had then referred to, was twisted out of context.

On March 3, 2019, Khairuddin had posted on his Facebook questioning Kok’s idea for the bamboo industry.

“Another ‘sensible’ idea from a minister, aside from rubber tapping during the wet season. Plant bamboo and coconuts to replace oil palm.

“They are trying to hide their failure to manage the market prices of palm oil until the prices have fallen so much by coming up with a new idea, which they think is ‘sensible’.

“Is it that easy for ministers to throw ideas out?” Khairuddin had then stated in his Facebook posting.

In her Facebook posting today, Kok also said she is willing to offer advice, opinions and suggestions on the bamboo initiative or any other matters under her former ministry.

On Feb 24, the Pakatan Harapan government collapsed after Bersatu and several PKR leaders led by Azmin Ali defected and joined hands with BN and PAS.

This new cooperation later received the support of Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS), enabling the parties to form a simple majority Perikatan Nasional government with Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin at the helm.

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 11:44 | Report Abuse

so..possible 27 sen today?

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 11:45 | Report Abuse

Pity those who were scared and sold off and didn't buy during forced selling. Its going to break 30c soon.

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-16 11:47 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO Teresa Kok is having the last laugh.

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-04-16 11:51 | Report Abuse

Good lesson learned. It is easy to criticize what others do but when you are in the inside you suddenly realize how difficult it is to come out with useful ideas. And what the other people did begin to make sense without an alternative idea of your own.

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 11:52 | Report Abuse

i trust on u robotop

Posted by RevenueQueenie > 2020-04-16 11:53 | Report Abuse

Yes elaine tan, Khairuddin Takiri must has just realized that Teresa Kok & DAP is correct all along. Palm oil is a has been product and it has to be replaced gradually with other profitable crops like coconut and bamboo

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-04-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

Too bad PN politicians can't grow brains. They are really in need of fresh "brain matter". A lot of brain matter I must say.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

Pls look at my previous predictions. I was right everytime. Ppl just didn't want to listen to me. Frankly I hv made a lot of money on this counter.

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-04-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

Except for stealing and plundering whatever come into hands, this moron have no idea what their ministry do. Well stealing of PH initiative are also part of the package.

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 11:56 | Report Abuse

i believe on u robotop....

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-04-16 11:57 | Report Abuse

The back door personnel starting to realize and learn from the previous invaluable experience done by PH.
Hope more ppl can see what had the previous regime damaging done over the past 60 yrs to most Malaysians.

Posted by MoneyMaker168 > 2020-04-16 11:58 | Report Abuse

Since taking power, PN has had to swallow a lot of humble pie because they had ridiculed and criticize for criticism sake! This will teach politician to learn to give constructive criticism instead of blindly criticizing to stir up emotion. If the PH government had not stuck to some of their decision, a lot would have been lost! Unfortunately, those that involve race and religion are irrational and beyond logic, which continue to cause tremendous lost to the country.

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-16 12:00 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO We can expect that very soon, the media will be lavishing all manner of gushing admiration on Primary Industries Minister Mohd Khairuddin Aman Razali for coming out with this brilliant idea of bamboo cultivation. Teresa Kok? Who is Teresa Kok?

Bamboo is growing as an important commodity, it will be useful in the enclosed accommodation field especially if planted along a river. I eagerly await Mohd Khairuddin’s next proposal of a better mousetrap.

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-16 12:00 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO Tak malu.....lembu punya susu, sapi dapat nama. Mana lu punya maruah?

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-04-16 12:06 | Report Abuse

Roaming the city with kindness: Food delivery riders help KL's homeless

Roaming the city with kindness: Food delivery riders help KL's homeless

A group of riders take it upon themselves to feed the homeless and marginalised in Kuala Lumpur.

-It is 10am on the morning of Friday, April 10. Dozens of food delivery riders had gathered outside a shopping mall in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.The convergence was not because there were famous eateries at the mall or increased demand for deliveries due to the movement control order (MCO) being in force.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-04-16 12:07 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon to all Arbb 7181 fighters! Stay safe and peace yo!

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-04-16 12:08 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon THEREALDEAL! God bless these great souls of Panda and Grab riders serving food from their meagre income. This is a great service to the poor and needy. They have more compassion and magnanimity than the well dos as they can feel the fire of hunger. A good lesson to learn for those rich in comfortable zones and even hoarding food.The police should understand and not harass them because of MCO.

Posted by XxXTripleXxX > 2020-04-16 12:10 | Report Abuse

Yeah god bless all this towering human. god bless all of them. Special thanks to Annuar, our stupid useless FT minister. Wonder how he sleep at night in his multi million dollar home. history would judge

FancyMe

174 posts

Posted by FancyMe > 2020-04-16 12:12 | Report Abuse

Real Malaysia's heroes. Best wishes and God bless all of them!

Unlike our politicians, ex-FT minister Kunan even said RM2 mil is just pocket money for him. His family members enjoying top luxury lifestyle, have he ever considered and care about those poor and homeless peoples? Those corrupted ex-politicians/ministers just giving tons of reason and excuses to escape from their charges and wrong doing. Those cash money, luxury hand bags/watches stored in Pavillion all are donations from others? What a jokes of the century.

Obviously it is proven that ex BN government is a corrupted government. So all of us should think forward if BN 1.0 failed and disappointed us for the past 60 years, what about current PN/BN 2.0 government? Think about our futures, next generations who will be suffered. Wake up Malaysian!

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-16 12:14 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO Great job. Very proud of you guys.

But where is the govt with their funding's for the poor?
Why are these poor homeless people are left out.

Billions have been allocated, but where and why no action.
All sudah sapu licin again or what? HO ho HO

Posted by SweetMemoryLane > 2020-04-16 12:16 | Report Abuse

These days on the rare occasions when I am on the road, I view their motorcycle-riding jump-the-lights and other antics with more patience. Like the rest of the front-liners, the food-delivery boys are making an immense contribution not only to their clients but also to the hungry and homeless.

Posted by traderstrades > 2020-04-16 12:18 | Report Abuse

Bravo clap clap

While the posh ministers in their suit with bodyguards talk about increasing the arrest or doreamon or tik tok normal poor malaysian are doing whatever they can

And they still don't get it do they

Posted by Zillionaire > 2020-04-16 12:20 | Report Abuse

Yes again, Bless these kind hearted people! They are doing much more good than most of our PN ministers and MPs, most of them have went hiding during the MCO and did nothing to help the people.

Posted by QuellingBlaster > 2020-04-16 12:21 | Report Abuse

HO ho HO zillionaire ,They are lobbying to open bazaar during a Ramadan
Or eyeing at some GLC s head positions

alipay88

365 posts

Posted by alipay88 > 2020-04-16 12:22 | Report Abuse

Hi guys,So I think we can share what we have, and at least we managed to help some people, and contribute to society.

"Previously, there was a lecturer who said that food delivery is a job without dignity, I remember him saying so in a TV show. But I think that we can now prove that we do not only have dignity, but that we can also contribute to society," Amer added.""""

GREAT JOB!! Thank you all..

Posted by ChinaDragon > 2020-04-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

Guys, today Arbb still on the bull raging mode! 兴旺发 啊!

Posted by Wellington Sky > 2020-04-16 12:26 | Report Abuse

Totally agreed with you chinadragon, Let's all 发财 发财 in arb.

Posted by THEREALDEAL > 2020-04-16 12:31 | Report Abuse

"People have to remember that, if you wait around for these theme parks (Disney Theme Park) to go back to full scale, up and running, with everything, all the people coming back, the stocks will have already bounced,” Maley added. “Always remember that the stocks always bounce long before the fundamentals go back to normal.”

##https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/03/disney-shares-are-a-buy-if-they-fall-t...

^^^I personally like this fund manager comment.......brilliant........bravo to ARBB 7181!

Superb99

6,598 posts

Posted by Superb99 > 2020-04-16 12:33 | Report Abuse

good, earned some kopi money d

Elaine Tan

425 posts

Posted by Elaine Tan > 2020-04-16 12:35 | Report Abuse

Arbb your the best! Everyone 兴旺发!

joni

1,250 posts

Posted by joni > 2020-04-16 16:40 | Report Abuse

tomorrow 30sen

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 17:37 | Report Abuse

Based on current EPS....fair value is 40c.

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 17:42 | Report Abuse

It will possibly hv reached 40c before AGM nx mth.

Posted by nasrulfahmi > 2020-04-16 17:53 | Report Abuse

hopefully reach 30 sen and cross 30 sen soon

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-04-16 18:00 | Report Abuse

Yes Nasrul.....I should think so too. Don't worry, this is a good stock.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz