SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

tradersampah

1,081 posts

Posted by tradersampah > 2021-11-11 10:46 | Report Abuse

the matter now, how long the process, as a shareholder we dont to see our share suspended long long time

Stockhunter88

2,031 posts

Posted by Stockhunter88 > 2021-11-11 10:46 | Report Abuse

Bangala company Bumiputera, kagum

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-11 10:49 | Report Abuse

Pelakon Utama: SD
Pelakon 2: Kpmgggg
Pelakon 3: Bursarrrr
Pelakon 4: EY

Friendly Temporary Pelakon: epfffff

DL60

248 posts

Posted by DL60 > 2021-11-11 10:51 | Report Abuse

Busy suing others now. Soon, will be busy defending legal actions from authorities and creditors. Good for lawyers business

amirf1221

768 posts

Posted by amirf1221 > 2021-11-11 10:51 | Report Abuse

How long will it takes?
Sure someone already mad
Will see soon

amirf1221

768 posts

Posted by amirf1221 > 2021-11-11 10:53 | Report Abuse

Time for some action
More updates are coming
Sure interesting one

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2021-11-11 10:53 | Report Abuse

Pelakon Utama: SD
Pelakon 2: Kpmgggg
Pelakon 3: Bursarrrr
Pelakon 4: EY

Friendly Temporary Pelakon: epfffff

# Crook: Karam

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-11 10:54 | Report Abuse

Bodoh... SIR is not a full audit process, don't need AOB members

You think you are smarter than Bursa?? If you do, pls board SD TITANIC

Talk in public forum still need brain matter

Posted by GemenchehLawyer > 2021-11-11 10:56 | Report Abuse

Will also sue own company accountants?

amirf1221

768 posts

Posted by amirf1221 > 2021-11-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

Soon all will be revealed
Then we know the real culprit
Just wait the verdict

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-11-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

SD cant even pay for a 25 million Ringgit office building they bought. As such they have lost their deposit.

How about the 1.5 billion in Bonds coming due shortly? You think SD can pay even the interest? Such a default will not go unnoticed. Malaysia will make news on CNN, BBC, and other channels, and this news has tasty tones of corruption, fraudulent accounting, Politically connected, con men with Royal titles, two of the big three Auditors being sued and not to mention Bursa also being sued! It will make international headlines for days. All very very messy and sad. it may make Malaysia No.1 in the news for all the wrong reasons on top of the 1MBD disaster. Sadly a big Bond default by a Malaysian company and the stink of corruption surrounding it will negatively impact all Malaysian honest companies trying to refinance or issue bonds.

Bond money available to Malaysian Companies may dry up, and certainly interest rates will rise on perceived risk. It may cause other innocent companies to be unable to refinance and cause further bond defaults. MOF better keep an eye on this, this is how markets collapse. Just look across the water to China to see the impact of the smell of a default.

Bye bye SD, and bye bye 100% of SH money, your shares now worthless never mind 10c.

Hello lengthy jail time for some Directors and for sure legal claims against them for failing to govern, failing to inform, knowingly allowing misleading statements and remaining silent in the face of clear evidence thus breaching fiduciary responsibilities causing causing massive losses for some.

amirf1221

768 posts

Posted by amirf1221 > 2021-11-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

Suing is not a small matter
Involves more than that
Reputation is at stake

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-11-11 10:58 | Report Abuse

this company has conmen in it. and the loser are the commomn people, the investors. we bought on probably false hope and flse news.

as long as this company is suspended we cannot sell or buy.

the quarterly /annual results sre still not out. maybe somone purposly wants this company o be suspended indefintely.

the management still get heir perks vut will not hv to answer to the shareholders

PW888

96 posts

Posted by PW888 > 2021-11-11 10:59 | Report Abuse

Suing EY indirectly admitting KPMG findings were true and correct

maf1964

466 posts

Posted by maf1964 > 2021-11-11 11:00 | Report Abuse

remember a lot of people are indirectly losing money thru EPF investments etc etc

if there are crooks in this company, i hope the authorities can work out some way to jail them

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-11-11 11:03 | Report Abuse

who will be the next auditor firm?

Posted by InsiderShark > 2021-11-11 11:04 | Report Abuse

@getingreal

You're talking as if Serba is such a big company and if the defaulted their bond Malaysia will go down with it. Serba is nothing.

If Petronas or Maybank or Public Bank or some really big company defaulted their bond then Malaysia in trouble, but not Serba. Serba is nothing. Close shop also nothing.... one day, they will move to a shop lot and become a shoplot O&G co.

Yu_and_Mee

3,452 posts

Posted by Yu_and_Mee > 2021-11-11 11:05 | Report Abuse

EY made a mistake to take up the job. I mentioned it when knew EY took up the job.

Posted by UmarTaylorSwift > 2021-11-11 11:06 |

Post removed.Why?

InterFund®

1,777 posts

Posted by InterFund® > 2021-11-11 11:10 |

Post removed.Why?

EVO118

2,022 posts

Posted by EVO118 > 2021-11-11 11:10 | Report Abuse

Nikmon
I agree with you morally 100%. I believe that Karim is an idoit. As a businessman, he should have seen it coming & he should know through cost/benefit that there is always a solution to this. A settlement will yield more benefits. You might cost you a little bit more but your benefit will be a lot greater than the "COST". Personally I am not here for the right or wrong only to make money. Months after this, SB will not even be on my vocabulary or watch list.

i3lurker

13,764 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-11-11 11:12 | Report Abuse

Even if Maybank and Petronas and public bank all default together it is still nothing.

So what

Posted by UmarTaylorSwift > 2021-11-11 11:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by value_seeker > 2021-11-11 11:14 | Report Abuse

Chinese convert into muslim will have malay name. Does that make them bumiputera/ malay? Is Serbak, SCIB and Kpower consider big company- what does it mean by big? Index 30 consider big or all listed in Bursa main board consider big?

newbie8080

2,751 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2021-11-11 11:14 | Report Abuse

Not sure what is the consequences of suing 3 parties of which 1 is a regulator and the other 2 is big Four firm.

Nexia might be the 4th being sued.

I would think SD would have not have any benefit doing that but rather damages to it's own corporate image domestically and internationally.

No eye see.

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-11-11 11:14 | Report Abuse

Try telling that to the Bond holders! I'm sure they will agree with you.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-11 11:15 | Report Abuse

Depeche,

Where in Serba's announcements is there any evidence that Bursa instructed Serba to appoint Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn. Bhd. ?

It was Serba's BOD that chose Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd to perform the independent review.

If indeed Serba made a wrong choice of company to perform the independent review, they cannot take advantage of their own wrong doing.

"No one can take advantage of his own wrong" - Fraus omnia corrumpit

Depeche InvestorKing got his facts right la...it was Bursa's directive to SD to appoint EY... go read news.... don't be lazy
11/11/2021 10:39 AM

8-November-2021 Material Litigation

2 i) A declaration that the instruction given by Bursa dated 28.6.2021 and 2.7.2021 to SDHB to appoint Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd as a special auditor to conduct a “Special Independent Review” made pursuant to paragraphs 2.23 and 2.24 of the Main Market Listing Requirements (“MMLR”) is in excess of power, null and void and of no effect.

3 a) SDHB further contend that Bursa cannot exercise a purported power to:
a. direct SDHB to appoint a person who is not an auditor;

2-July-2021

The Company wishes to announce that the Board has formally appointed Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn. Bhd.) (“EY”) as the special independent reviewer to assist the Board in undertaking the special independent review. This decision is on the back of discussion held between the Company and Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad ("Bursa Malaysia") where EY is fit for the engagement as they are a reputable “Big 4” firm of auditors. The appointment of EY is also made under the directive from Bursa Malaysia pursuant to paragraphs 2.23 and 2.24 of the Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia (“the Directive”).

28-June-2021

On 25th June 2021 the Board of Directors held a meeting with representatives from Ernst & Young Consulting Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn. Bhd.) (EY) to finalize their engagement as the independent reviewer to assess the veracity and accuracy of the matters highlighted by the Company’s former external auditor, KPMG PLT.

23-June-2021

The Board had on 14 June 2021, agreed to appoint an independent reviewer to assess veracity and accuracy of the matters highlighted by the external auditors, KPMG PLT.

14-June-2021

We refer to the announcements made on 25 May 2021 and 28 May 2021.

Serba Dinamik Holdings Berhad (“the Company”) wishes to announce that the Board of Directors of the Company has agreed in principle, to appoint Ernst & Young Advisory Services Sdn. Bhd., as the independent reviewer to assess veracity and accuracy of the matters highlighted by the external auditors, KPMG PLT.

28-May-2021

3. APPOINTMENT OF AN INDEPENDENT FIRM AND SCOPE OF WORK
The Board is targeting to appoint an independent firm to review the accuracy and veracity of the matters highlighted by the external auditors as stated above in June 2021. In conjunction, the scope of the work in relation to the above shall be finalised accordingly.

The relevant procedures will include among others the review process and determination of appropriateness of the item as highlighted in Paragraph 2 above.

The Company will make an announcement to this effect immediately upon the finalisation of the aforesaid appointment.

Posted by UmarTaylorSwift > 2021-11-11 11:15 | Report Abuse

@value_seeker

Yes, if chinese convert to muslim can be considered "BUMI"

hell, i know one Chinese convert even got "BUMI LOT" after converting

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-11 11:15 | Report Abuse

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 TOPGLOV 625
3 DNEX 542
4 GENTING 451
5 SUPERMX 451
6 TENAGA 388
7 GENM 379
8 MAYBANK 368
9 SCIB 359
10 EPMB 353

Last updated: Nov 11, 8:21 AM

It's a pity that Serba is still suspended.

With all the scary movie scripts it could have been an excellent opportunity to collect..

Now Mabel very itchy to collect Serba also cannot...

Meow

Stock: [TOPGLOV]: TOP GLOVE CORP BHD

Nov 11, 2021 11:10 AM | Report Abuse

Dear Mickey Mouse and 3 Stooges,

Yesterday Mabel was busy with my Hong Kong handsome boyfriends. Hong Kong got Leslie Chung la, Kris Wu la, Eddie Peng la, Donnie Yeh la, Jackie Chan la, Chow Yun Fatt la, Nicholas Tze la, Jackie Chung la and many more.

So happy that Hong Kong was up by 180 points and Hang Seng closed at 24,996. Managed to lock some profits. Very productive day. Got chance to dance with Hong Kong handsome boyfriends some more. Life is really beautiful.

Please try harder to short TG down. Now Mabel very itchy oledi to collect more after yesterday's winning in Hong Kong.

Don't be naughty ya...

Your loving doctor..

Dr Mabel Meow

EVO118

2,022 posts

Posted by EVO118 > 2021-11-11 11:20 | Report Abuse

Karim.
Don't listen to your lawyers. Of course they will say, we will sue them. Win or lose, they are going to get paid. What a better way to generate business in this crisis time of COVID. It will help to pay for their running costs.

Posted by InsiderShark > 2021-11-11 11:21 | Report Abuse

Mabel, I think you have mental problem.

getingreal

404 posts

Posted by getingreal > 2021-11-11 11:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Mable (and your fellow promoters), A piece of friendly advice, I suggest you crawl back under the rock you came from before the poor people you convinced to buy shares based on your advise sue you.

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2021-11-11 11:24 | Report Abuse

I don't think Karim stupod, only those investor are stupod who believe in SD after all the drama and legal cases.

Karim has done a good job to protect his fren, family and himself. He sold all the warrant and even unlisted, he still own company and get salary. The court drama will continue few years without result.

Only stupod investor suffer and lose money

EVO118 quoted Nikmon
I agree with you morally 100%. I believe that Karim is an idoit. As a businessman, he should have seen it coming & he should know through cost/benefit that there is always a solution to this. A settlement will yield more benefits. You might cost you a little bit more but your benefit will be a lot greater than the "COST". Personally I am not here for the right or wrong only to make money. Months after this, SB will not even be on my vocabulary or watch list.
11/11/2021 11:10 AM

Ppmaster

4,431 posts

Posted by Ppmaster > 2021-11-11 11:27 | Report Abuse

Evo118, karim really nothing can do now, he only can sue this and that but is useless, where can from black turn to white. Impossible.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-11 11:29 | Report Abuse

Trending Now - Fake Uncollectable (FU) Receivables

Serba

Process Dynamics
Pavilion Qatar Engineering Co. W. L.L
Halul Offshore Services Company WLL
New Thunder Technical Services
Block 7
Future Digital Data Systems LLC
Lata International Trading and Services
Regno International Trading & Services W.L.L
Midad Industrial Services
PT Pilar Bahtera Energi
Revenue International LLC
Sufini Holdings Ltd
Captiv Techno Solutions Private Limited
Analog and Digital Labs India Private Limited
Hazarasp Chlor Alkali LLC FC
Nam Taep 1,2,3 Hydropower Co Ltd
Hydro Village Private Ltd

SCIB
Pavilion Qatar Engineering Co. W.L.L.
Revenue International L.L.C
Interceptor Trading and Contracting W.L.L
Skyview Trading and Contracting W.L.L

Kpower

3x5 MW Nam Taep 1 and 3x5MW Nam Taep 2 hydropower, Laos
8MW Nam Samoy Hydropower, Laos
22.9MW mini-hydropower in Solukhumbhu, Nepal
22MW Mid Hongu Khola – A Hydropower Project, Nepal

18.7 MW mini hydro power plant - Cabaran Hijau Sdn. Bhd.
13.9 MW mini hydro power plant - Selat Serasi Sdn. Bhd.
12 MW mini hydro power plant - Denai Delima Sdn. Bhd.
5.25 MW mini hydropower plant - Koridor Mentari Sdn. Bhd.

Sleep like a baby. Life is beautiful.

Bon888

3,360 posts

Posted by Bon888 > 2021-11-11 11:29 | Report Abuse

Is EY another shoplot auditor. This round no press conference from the crook lawyer ah?

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-11 11:33 | Report Abuse

Haha as the saying goes...

One Woman's Meat can be another Man's poison..

Your Money your Call..

Meow.

Stockisnotfun

5,143 posts

Posted by Stockisnotfun > 2021-11-11 11:36 | Report Abuse

EY don't be afraid. Sue kao serbadk. EY is the top is the best. No one can blame you haha.

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-11 11:37 | Report Abuse

Trending Now - Hot Stocks Today

Rank Company Score

1 SERBADK 1000
2 TOPGLOV 625
3 DNEX 542
4 GENTING 451
5 SUPERMX 451
6 TENAGA 388
7 GENM 379
8 MAYBANK 368
9 SCIB 359
10 EPMB 353

Last updated: Nov 11, 8:21 AM

Virgil van Dijk is the World Best Defender
While Cristiano Ronaldo is World Best Striker
Mabel TG is the World Best Defender
While Serba potentially Mabel's best Striker

Mabel Ronaldo..

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2021-11-11 11:39 | Report Abuse

Words no longer hold meaning. Cat woman has abandoned ship. Captain has jumped ship.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-11-11 11:44 | Report Abuse

The moment fake revenue is recorded, offences have been committed. Subsequent cancellation of the fake projects is irrelevant.

SC can already commence civil and criminal actions against the company, directors and officers.

Sleep like a baby. Life is beautiful. Fluffy rabbit and teddy bear.

False or misleading statements, etc.
177. A person shall not make a statement, or disseminate information, that is false or misleading in a material particular and is likely to induce the sale or purchase of securities by other persons or is likely to have the effect of raising, lowering, maintaining or stabilising the market price of securities if, when he makes the statement or disseminates the information—
(a) he does not care whether the statement or information is true or false; or
(b) he knows or ought reasonably to have known that the statement or information is false or misleading in a material particular

Fraudulently inducing persons to deal in securities
178. (1) A person shall not—
(a) by making or publishing any statement, promise or forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive;
(b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts;
(c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise, of any statement, promise or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or
(d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular, induce or attempt to induce another person to deal in securities.

Prohibited conduct of person in possession of inside information
188. (1) A person is an “insider” if that person—
(a) possesses information that is not generally available which on becoming generally available a reasonable person would expect it to have a material effect on the price or the value of securities; and(b) knows or ought reasonably to know that the information is not generally available.

(2) An insider shall not, whether as principal or agent, in respect of any securities to which information in subsection (1) relates—
(a) acquire or dispose of, or enter into an agreement for or with a view to the acquisition or disposal of such securities; or
(b) procure, directly or indirectly, an acquisition or disposal of, or the entering into an agreement for or with a view to the acquisition or disposal of such securities.

(3) Where trading in the securities to which the information in subsection (1)
relates is permitted on a stock market of a stock exchange, the insider shall not, directly or indirectly, communicate the information referred to in subsection (1), or cause such information to be communicated, to another person, if the insider knows, or ought reasonably to know, that the other person would or would tend to—
(a) acquire, dispose of, or enter into an agreement with a view to the acquisition or disposal of, any securities to which the information in subsection (1) relates; or
(b) procure a third person to acquire, dispose of or enter into an agreement with a view to the acquisition or disposal of, any securities to which the information in subsection (1) relates.

(4) A person who contravenes subsection (2) or (3) commits an offence and shall be punished on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years and to a fine of not less than one million ringgit.

InvestorKING

5,929 posts

Posted by InvestorKING > 2021-11-11 11:46 | Report Abuse

Mabel, I'm too regret that I didn't ALL IN SD previously, anyway I'm arranging with my broker to see whether I can put more cash inside and pledge my current securities to own more and more SD tickets,I'm using both to buy more SD tickets.

Hopefully SD can resume trading thereafter, as now the picture is very clear already, all Are just their wayang only

IdleMoney66

1,192 posts

Posted by IdleMoney66 > 2021-11-11 11:46 | Report Abuse

越搞越亂,投資者都失去信心和耐心了。
如果真的騙局,馬來西亞就完蛋了。
希望SC能介入和安排會議讓每方人士出席。
在那時後就證明你自己吧。

shpg22

2,984 posts

Posted by shpg22 > 2021-11-11 11:47 | Report Abuse

The end is near. Fair price 0.5 cents

Mabel

23,572 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2021-11-11 11:48 | Report Abuse

#maf1964 remember a lot of people are indirectly losing money thru EPF investments etc etc

if there are crooks in this company, i hope the authorities can work out some way to jail them
11/11/2021 11:00 AM

Do you know that EPF Spread their Investment into 4 Portfolio?

Their Equity Portfolio generate more than 14.28 billion (74% Income) in just Q1 21 alone...
In Q2 21, their Fixed Income is at Par with their Equity Income..

Don't worry about EPF, they will know what to do to generate that 5-6 Dividend Return to their shareholders. They follow very strict SOP.. It very reassuring to see that our two powerhouse PNB and EPF are still with us.

Do you know that BlackRock and Vanguard control a combined $3.8tn of the $7tn global ETF market. BlackRock the world’s largest asset manager, is now the No. 1 recipient of global fund inflows, replacing Vanguard. These two World's Best 5 Stars Investors are still holding Serba's shares.

See they also think Serba has the Potential to be Mabel's Best Striker...

Meow

IdleMoney66

1,192 posts

Posted by IdleMoney66 > 2021-11-11 11:48 | Report Abuse

1MDB 到現在都沒結論,牽連人士都沒下文。
現在Serba 也爆出假賬風雲。加上和中東國家有關聯,難免會讓人懷疑是否洗黑錢的不正當行為。

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2021-11-11 11:50 | Report Abuse

Delusional..

EPF and PNB has 0 holdings in SD... they said their sayonara months ago...

Posted by King325462 > 2021-11-11 11:50 | Report Abuse

ya, if they cant settle, Bursa or SC eventually loss their reputation. actually the current Malaysia is like totally messy, can feel like living in India, chaos. No confident to see the Malaysia market . Trade at own risk.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-11-11 11:51 | Report Abuse

Even my dogs can smell fishy but you are sill doubtful . Why are these people so blinded and self deceiving as if " every thing is going to be alright " ?

Posted by King325462 > 2021-11-11 11:51 | Report Abuse

Malaysia trending....to either become like bangladesh/India...or Indonesia style of country soon....we are not progressing to developed country model.....backward movement....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz