SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SERBADK (5279)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

108,949 comment(s). Last comment by Vicky 2 weeks ago

Mabel

23,567 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-01-10 15:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Mabel

23,567 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2022-01-10 15:42 |

Post removed.Why?

DoomStock

270 posts

Posted by DoomStock > 2022-01-10 15:52 | Report Abuse

There you go again folks, the 'Cockroach Theory'.

Whenever a company announces some bad news to the public, like default in loans repayments, some accounting issues or delay in releasing their financial results, there may be more bad news that have yet to be revealed.

This is because whenever we see one cockroach in our cabinet, there tends to be many more cockroaches hiding at the back of that cabinet.

Careful now!!

Hahahaha

Mikecyc

45,534 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2022-01-10 15:55 |

Post removed.Why?

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2022-01-10 15:57 | Report Abuse

SERBADK - CONTINUED SUSPENSION OF TRADING
SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD

Kindly be advised that the above Company has issued its outstanding annual report that includes the annual audited financial statements together with the auditors’ and directors’ reports for the financial period ended 30 June 2021 (“AR 2021”) on 6 January 2022.

In view that the Company has not complied with Bursa Securities’ directive to make an announcement on the findings from the Factual Findings Update on the Special Independent Review, the suspension of trading in the Company’s securities will continue until further notice.

Announcement Info
Company Name SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BERHAD
Stock Name SERBADK
Date Announced 10 Jan 2022
Category Listing Circular
Reference Number ILC-10012022-00001

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3225141

No SIR, no trading.

i3lurker

13,737 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2022-01-10 16:01 | Report Abuse

so no Fook FU ?

yup

only see 1 cockroach but cupboards are full of cockroaches hidden from view ....

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2022-01-10 16:05 | Report Abuse

Stock: [SERBADK]: SERBA DINAMIK HOLDINGS BHD

Oct 28, 2021 11:23 AM | Report Abuse

Good update happening next Monday. A couple of boxes checked this week, will see significant progress.

@25th October 2021
Details of Key Action Indicators. Lets run the show for the better of SD.

COMPLETED ACTIONS FROM DETAILS BELOW
- Restructure company to greater heights - more contracts/projects, focus on customer.
- Founder's legacy 1 - removed margin call risks till 10 sen and before completion of SIR.
- Manage cash flow and forecasts.
- New financing initiatives will not involve Private Placement. and Rights Issue.
- EY will provide finalised SIR to Bursa.
- Bursa to request SD to announce SIR findings

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/pearlwhite.jsp?fp=3

This tells you everything you need to know about pearlwhite LOL!

RexKing

169 posts

Posted by RexKing > 2022-01-10 16:11 | Report Abuse

Until now still dont want release the SIR to the public.. Si Karim think better let the investors total loss or die than let the public know what "good deeds" he doing in SD..

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-01-10 16:22 | Report Abuse

SD has challenged the announcement of SIR i,which is subject to the legal jurisdiction now. How to release SIR Now ?

No SIR,no lifting of suspension. it is still a red light.......

Stricken investors keep waiting .....

bobvic96

748 posts

Posted by bobvic96 > 2022-01-10 17:04 | Report Abuse

Kindly be advised that the above Company has issued its outstanding annual report that includes the annual audited financial statements together with the auditors’ and directors’ reports for the financial period ended 30 June 2021 (“AR 2021”) on 6 January 2022.

In view that the Company has not complied with Bursa Securities’ directive to make an announcement on the findings from the Factual Findings Update on the Special Independent Review, the suspension of trading in the Company’s securities will continue until further notice.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3225141

DoomStock

270 posts

Posted by DoomStock > 2022-01-10 17:12 | Report Abuse

Folks, to those still holding wishing you all the best.

Quoting a different company court case: "Bursa Vs Liquidator"

The Court of Appeal has ruled that Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd’s listing requirements require a listed company that has a winding-up order made against it to be delisted.

In a landmark ruling, the appellate court said the language used in Rule 16 (2) of the listing requirements makes it clear that the delisting is mandatory.

Which one will come first?

Delisted by Bursa?
or
Delisted by Liquidator?
or
None of the above?

Hmmmmm

zoizai

1,369 posts

Posted by zoizai > 2022-01-10 17:19 |

Post removed.Why?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-01-10 17:33 | Report Abuse

To SIR With Love

Those Macau scammer days of faking projects and cheating Bilis are gone,
But in my mind I know they will still live on and on,
But how do you thank someone who has taken you from riches to rags.
It isn't easy but I'll try,
If you wanted Holland I'd write across the sky in letters
that would limit down to zero,
To SIR, With Delist.

The time has come, for closing books and long last audits must end,
And as I leave I know that I am Leaving my best friend,
A friend who taught me right from wrong, and weak from strong.
That's a lot to learn.
What! What can I give you in return?
If you wanted suspension lifting I would try to make a start
But I would rather, you let me give my heart,
To Sir, With Delist.

Those awkward years, have hurried by why did they fly away.
Why is it Sir children grow up to be scammers one day,
What takes the place of climbing trees and dirty knees in the world outside?
What is there for you I can proof?
If you wanted prison cell I'd surround it with a wall I'd scrall
These words with letters ten feet tall,
To Sir, With Delist.

---

Original Songwriters: Don Black / Mark London
Original Singer: Lulu

Remake Songwriter: SSLee
Remake Singer: Ramunia (main), Jenja girls (background)

Wirajati

610 posts

Posted by Wirajati > 2022-01-10 17:58 | Report Abuse

Way to go i3!!!!

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-01-10 18:32 | Report Abuse

Haha.. that fake Mabel will get it eventually.

Posting nonsense... karma caught up to him quickly

He made a mistake today.... confirmed he is a guy wearing skirts and calling himself Mabel

LOL

yingzhe17

878 posts

Posted by yingzhe17 > 2022-01-10 18:46 | Report Abuse

Karim at Cayman Islands

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-01-10 18:55 | Report Abuse

Too bad.Delusional of the highest order.

LadyMeow has been discerning until recently she is completely out of mind and has gone into bizarre behaviour,where she can not accept the fact that SD has perpetrated to swindle with false accounting ,keeps dennying and refuses to swallow her pride.

Given the chains of negative events, an intelligent investor can sense that the company is unsteady and will cut loss rather than loses it all in the end........

wongchin

1,006 posts

Posted by wongchin > 2022-01-10 19:07 | Report Abuse

Good this kucing got temporary ban by i3. Everyday spamming with long paste n copy stories. I even notice some small paid potato also disappear already. Maybe syindicate no more paying them.

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2022-01-10 19:30 | Report Abuse

These "people" seem to be gone for quite some time too:

1. dianatrader
2. alieyasmart
3. hanna20
4. dimmubroker
5. zayyani
6. alphashort
7. risingstar21
8. kamirise360
9. risekita8
10. kami82

1. treatshijau
2. hijau belalang
3. amirf1221
4. muhfiq

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2022-01-10 19:43 | Report Abuse

Pearwhite, marble, solomo, hosnesty, those heavy invested in SD and posted fake information to promote SD so that they can sell their tickets to other when suspend was lifted.

Shameless group, I'm not surprise few already end their journey at Pulau Pinang Bridge.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-01-10 20:14 | Report Abuse

Worst still,these diehards kept on averaging and averaging till it was suspended. Basically,no matter how it is averaged,the value is intrinsically zero....

Posted by michaelgohmox > 2022-01-10 20:23 | Report Abuse

I worry ah chiong aka Karim issue right issue lagi pinjam money from noobs

Panorama1

971 posts

Posted by Panorama1 > 2022-01-10 20:32 | Report Abuse

Gone With The Wind ! Bravo to Bursa on standing firm on SIR.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-01-10 21:33 | Report Abuse

InterFund @ Unclear_Lim also sent to naughty corner.

InterFund
Investing experience Advanced
Due to repeated abuse posts, this account has been suspended from posting to the i3investor portal until 18/01/2022. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Community Standards of this portal.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-01-10 21:55 | Report Abuse

NOTICE

01/10/2021 7:30am

TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF TRADING ON AIM

BION PLC

Trading on AIM for the under-mentioned securities has been temporarily suspended from 01/10/2021 7:30am, pending publication of the company's annual audited accounts.

ORDINARY SHARES OF NO PAR VALUE FULLY PAID (BYTQ794) (JE00BYTQ7945)

If you have any queries relating to the above, please contact the company's nominated adviser on +44 20 7628 3396.

-----

Bion PLC Board of Directors

YBhg. Dato’ Dr. Ir. Ts. Mohd Abdul Karim Abdullah
Non-Executive Chairman
Chairman of Nomination Committee
Member of Remuneration Committee
Member of Audit Committee
Member of Compliance Committee

Datuk Syed Nazim Tuan Syed Faisal (D.P.S.M.)
Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director

Habizan Rahman Habeeb Rahman
Executive Director

Aditya Chathli
Non-Executive Director
Chairman of Compliance Committee
Member of Nomination Committee
Member of Remuneration Committee
Member of Audit Committee

Mohd Sofiyuddin Ahmad Tabrani
Non-Executive Director

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2022-01-10 23:56 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

I looked and had a few issues:

- methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA) price is tied to oil price. MMA's prices decreased from US$2,750 per tonne in July 2018 to US$1,330 per tonne in 26 June 2020, thereby benefiting the company's financials in 2020. With oil prices going back to 2018 levels, MMA's prices will rise correspondingly

- plexiglass will never be used in car windows because it's toxic when burnt, easily scratched and non recyclable

- I have never been to an Uncle Don's restaurant because of an impression that bad people go there (In 2004, Darren Kang was murdered by a bad son of a bad character in an Warung Uncle Don restaurant in Hartamas. Warung Uncle Don and Uncle Don's are different. But, 'devil effect' remains)

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-01-10 23:57 | Report Abuse

Good lord, pearlwhite latest article on why EPF still owns Serba via nominee... he really gila already. somebody save him. he probably all in serba and now lose everything, including brain cells.

walao.

Posted by serbakaram > 2022-01-11 00:52 | Report Abuse

https://www.thevibes.com/articles/news/48025/epf-should-help-develop-bumiputera-entrepreneurs-companies-tajuddin Would EPF aid icon of bumiputera company (Serba Dinamik) ?

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2022-01-11 08:31 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

New article up.

The battle of the nominees in Serba Dinamik so long as there is no doubt as to the credibility of Bursa Malaysia
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Pearlwhite/2022-01-10-story-h1596640852-The_battle_of_the_nominees_in_Serba_Dinamik_so_long_as_there_is_no_doub.jsp

p.s. Please circulate the link to the Telegram/Whatsapp group and forums. Thanks.

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2022-01-11 08:34 | Report Abuse

Amboi...long long father...mother...grandpa...grandma...saudara-mara stories...

Aiyoo...talk so much end up you want take your money only mahhh...

Just cut loss lahhh if "got chance to uplift suspension"...

Old man always like to study "Why "A" Students Work for "C" Students and "B" Students Work for the Government" philosophy quoted by Robert T. Kiyosaki...

Keyman188 always say time to punish so many dreamers still living at Metaverse to visualise "skim cepat kaya"...

wkwkwk...kekeke...hehehe...

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2022-01-11 08:38 | Report Abuse

Amboi...memang so-hai + so-ham....AR was pass record lahhh...

How did you know retirement fund or any fund management still holding???...

As Keyman188 highlighted...still living at Metaverse gehhh....

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2022-01-11 08:41 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

Do not worry, the misinformation rhetoric will slowly unravel itself for the world to see.

The media audaciously advises Bursa Malaysia to have the trading suspension for many months.

1) End the standoff: Serba Dinamik should make EY review public to prove it has nothing to hide
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/end-standoff-serba-dinamik-should-make-ey-review-public-prove-it-has-nothing-hide

2) "No reason for Bursa to suspend Serba Dinamik as review findings are unofficial"
https://www.nst.com.my/business/2021/10/740452/no-reason-bursa-suspend-serba-dinamik-review-findings-are-unofficial

And now backtracks?

3) Serba Dinamik issues annual report but remains suspended pending release of special independent review findings
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/serba-dinamik-issues-annual-report-remains-suspended-pending-release-special-independent

They knew long ago what can be done and what cannot and yet they chose to do so otherwise.

Majority of the ignorant fall hook line in sinker. Let them be, We proceed as planned.

p.s. Please circulate the link to the Telegram/Whatsapp group and forums. Thanks.

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2022-01-11 08:42 | Report Abuse

Amboi...so fast so many dreamers totally forgot the stories of...

Once upon a time at "Transmile"...

Once upon at time at "Perisai"...

Once upon at time at "London Biscuits"...

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2022-01-11 08:46 | Report Abuse

A Statement of Action from the Supporters of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

We have been aware and would officially state that we will deny and prevent the hostile takeover of Serba Dinamik Berhad through guerilla tactics.

We the mutual and institutional funds and retail investors in support of CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad would ensure that the current Board and Management and great team at Serba Dinamik Berhad would continue in the foreseeable future.

We will maintain more than 2/3 of overall share support for CEO Karim and Serba Dinamik Berhad.

Thank you.

PS : Using the regulatory bodies to force Serba Dinamik Berhad into a checkmate position for takeover will also be denied by us.

Armanhashim

1,558 posts

Posted by Armanhashim > 2022-01-11 08:47 | Report Abuse

but

Legend

4,119 posts

Posted by Legend > 2022-01-11 08:50 | Report Abuse

Relax...minum coffee dulu

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-01-11 08:50 | Report Abuse

Kacang Putih.

Do go for psychiatric checkup..

You are really really Sick.

Doing a Frankenstein job on SD shareholdings is madness. Just spinning stories to suit your agenda. You avoided highlighting SD shareholding in BursaMarketplace is 6 months delayed.

Pure Madness.

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2022-01-11 08:52 | Report Abuse

OMG...maybe Pearl wanted to take over SD!!...

Waahhh...like that Pearl can save a lot of "skim cepat kaya" dreamers liao...

wkwkwk...kekeke..hehehe...

ǷearlꙌhite

1,652 posts

Posted by ǷearlꙌhite > 2022-01-11 08:55 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

We should write in to the relevant parties have the court case of Serba Dinamik aired live. It would be very useful for the investment community to see how issues are cross examined.

It would provide not only useful insights into the misinformation that were perpetuated, but also train the investment community to have critical thinking and questioning abilities to rationally dissect and analyse issues, prior to making a decision.

It would be a good way to stamp out "herd mentality".

What do you think? If you think its a good idea, please write in to Serba Dinamik and lawyer Safee, Bursa Malaysia and Securities Commission.

They will respond in due course.

ahot75

42 posts

Posted by ahot75 > 2022-01-11 09:03 | Report Abuse

haha this st*pid pw, spin and spin with fancy words.

SD defaulted such a small interest payment, even account shows cash. why?

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-01-11 09:21 | Report Abuse

haha, now pearlwhite wants the court case to aired live? but serba dinamik dont want the SIR to be made public? what logic is this?

the reason SD went to court is they want to hide the SIR, why in the world they want to have it shown to the entire world? because too much dirt.

where is your logic? goodness gracious, what happened to you? did you lose so much money until you cannot think?

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-01-11 09:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by OldWiseMan100 > 2022-01-11 09:47 | Report Abuse

if you go back and read pearlwhite comments around july 2021, you'll noticed he says more logical things like the suing part and how serba will drop to 10 to 20 cents....

but suddenly he changed his tune and became pro-serba, why?

well, he gambled and probbaly put in all his money thinking SIR will be released and comes with good news... and he lost the gamble, now going bald and crazy in his parent's basement...

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/pearlwhite.jsp?fp=26

Huangbk72

4,944 posts

Posted by Huangbk72 > 2022-01-11 09:50 | Report Abuse

I have another opinion on this.

The writing style, grammar control and flow are totally different when he is anti-SD camp.

Sharks will pass around accounts to different person to do postings.

Pearlwhite and plenty others are clearly an operator account tasked to write in i3.

RexKing

169 posts

Posted by RexKing > 2022-01-11 09:52 | Report Abuse

Pearlwhite really stuck alot money inside SD and become madness.. Now want to attend court case to know what will happen to her money..

Trader2

91 posts

Posted by Trader2 > 2022-01-11 09:56 | Report Abuse

Yes, indeed. Any business conman should be brought o justice and be dealt with severely as a deterrent !

Posted by elevencent > 2022-01-11 09:59 | Report Abuse

Instead of appointing a management consulting firm to advise them , they, including the Board, appointed a shoplot lawyer. They just want to cover the backside. The only winner at the end is the lawyer…

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-01-11 10:10 | Report Abuse

As long as the same jokers and clowns are still in the circus of SD, SD would remain doomed and hopeless and escalating the pace of sinking fast and furious like a Titanic.........

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2022-01-11 10:20 | Report Abuse

fishy and more fishy .

1. First Auditors m, KPMG cast doubts on the material transactions

2. Second independent Consultants , EY consulting cast doubts on the same

3. Third Auditors , Nexia , also cast doubts on the same and issued a " disclaimer of opinion"

4. Even SD is seeking 4th opinions and so on , the results are expected to be the same.

5. No need to broadcast live in Court as the Court is already transparent enough to leave no stone unturned.......

Nikmon

2,995 posts

Posted by Nikmon > 2022-01-11 10:50 | Report Abuse

Today court hearing, are it going to conclude today and the result may favour Bursar where the SIR from EY need to make public immediately...so could start press 0.005 lol

Post a Comment
Market Buzz