Posted by matrixcool > 2014-01-01 22:42 | Report Abuse

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !! Welcome to my 2014 thread, I would like to start the thread with these words; “ You don’t have to be Great to get started, but you have to get started to be Great “ UNQUOTE. Hopefully through this thread we can learn,share and exchange ideas to be able to get started and be Great in 2014 !! I always believe in simplicity in stock market investment whether you are a FA , TA or Both. My aim is always TRY to make Three correct decisions: What to Buy, When to Buy and When to sell. Yet I still make many mistakes days in and days out. Then I realized it was OK to make mistakes at times, the important thing is to make a painful decision when we are wrong. My resolution for 2014 in stock market? I would like to be able to avoid “Indecisiveness and Regret”. Many times I have asked myself in 2013 should I buy, sell or hold? Then realized I should have bought,sold or held. 2013 has been a good year for me and I believe for many of you out there.. Then we must also realize KLSE hit the all time high in 2013. I would like to wish everyone to be successful in 2014 too !! My new format for 2014 is as follows: 1)GHLYSYS-- Av Price=$0.715( Closing=$0.72, P&L=+0.7%), Trailing Stop=$0.665. Risk= -7%. Tp1=$0.79, TP 2=0.845. (Trading Range $0.685 to $0.735). Note : Formed an engulfing Bull 2 days ago unless $0.685 is broken it should be moving upward in the short term. 2)MUHIBAH-- Av Price=$2.35( Closing=$2.28, P&L=-3%), Trailing Stop=$2.23. Risk= -5%. Tp1=$2.48, TP 2=?. (Trading Range $2.26 to $2.48). Note : Rectangle trading range of $2.26 to $2.48. 3)PERISAI-- Av Price=$1.48( Closing=$1.59, P&L= +7.4%), Trailing Stop=$1.50. Risk= 0 %. Tp1=$1.65/$1.70. TP 2=?. (Trading Range $1.53 to $1.66). Note : Breakout from $1.57 yesterday it is expected to break above $1.60 soon. I have raised my Trailing Stop to $1.50 which is higher than the purchase price to protect my capitals. 4)PERDANA-- Av Price=$1.59( Closing=$1.59, P&L= 0%), Trailing Stop=$1.50. Risk= 6%. Tp1=$1.70. TP 2=1.83. (Trading Range $1.54 to $1.66). Note: The steady upward movement has slowed down some consolidation can be expected and accumulation on any weakness for future play. 5)TAS-- Av Price=$1.12 ( Closing=$1.15, P&L= +2.6%), Trailing Stop=$1.04. Risk= 7%. Tp1=$1.26. TP 2=1.34. (Trading Range $1.10 to $1.20). Note : Sideways Movement needs to take out the Doji formed at $1.20.Expects to move higher in near term. 6)TDM-- Av Price=$0.96 ( Closing=$0.95, P&L= -1%), Trailing Stop=$0.905. Risk= 5.6%. Tp1=$1.05. TP 2=?. (Trading Range $0.94-$0.97). Note :Sideways Movement but upward momentum has increased so more rebound can be expected. Av Price-- price i bought in and it will be adjusted if i scale in. Closing -- today closing price. P&L -- Paper Profit and Loss. Trailing Stop-The cut loss or protect profit levels. It will be adjusted accordingly. Risk-The stop loss percentage if the trade moved against me. TP1 &TP2--Target Price. Using this new format if my stock is trading in the trading range I would not update the stocks every day. Happy Trading !!

29 people like this.

2,511 comment(s). Last comment by itsart 2014-07-10 20:45

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-03-02 00:38 | Report Abuse

Hmmm ok, will take that into consideration.
What abt its bro MKLAND? any opinion?

Posted by dotconsurvivor > 2014-03-02 01:10 | Report Abuse

Novice8, ProfitMan and ulutrader...thanks for the warm reception and kind advice. I have learn tons here than anywhere else just by reading every thread. Things like 4-stage stock cycle, TA as guide for determining entry and exit, position trading, disciplined execution of a trading plan, stop loss versus trailing stop etc. If only I learn about these much much earlier...

ulutrader

520 posts

Posted by ulutrader > 2014-03-02 08:59 | Report Abuse

brendonyeap...thanks for sharing and maybe the correction for the non-blue chips are NOT over yet.

I notice that when the price reaches 3.76/3.78...bargain hunters emerge.Same for GUH...1.10 or below,good buy.(these 2 are some of the so called strong companies)

Matrix..what do you think of MKH and GUH...support levels? Will they be in your watch list in the near future.?

ulutrader

520 posts

Posted by ulutrader > 2014-03-02 09:20 | Report Abuse

dotconsurvivor and all...continue to read all the postings here especially suggestions from Matrix. I'm sure we'll learn:-
1.Disciplined trading
2.Maximinize gains
3.Minimize loss
4.When to enter and when to exit
5.When to start taking profits and when to cut painful losses
6.Protect capital (by excecuting 5)
7.Know your own risk appetide (eg down market,I trade only 2-3 stocks,uptrend market,I'll double or triple this)

Once we keep practising the above,we are on road to be a DISCIPLINED TRADER.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 09:35 | Report Abuse

dotconsurvivor, hepitrade Welcome to this thread..We are here to share and learn from each other..

Thanks everyone to share some valuable information on some of the stocks.

So many charts to read, so little time as I am on and off the internet. I will do my best to reply to everyone but need some times.

profitMan, First, I must congratulate you on your TA on the candlestick . You are absolutely right and thanks for correcting my mistake. I want to apologize to Tuck2 for my mistake, must be due to the holiday.
You are right too both are Bearish reversal yet they are some differences in them, I would like to share with you my interpretation of the two:
a) Dark Cloud only happened at the top, i.e price has been advancing. You need to wait for next candles to close below the white candle before that to confirm it has actually reversed.
b) “Engulfing Bear” can happen either at the top or bottom(price has been declining) and if happen at the top lots of traders like me will sell the next day without waiting for any confirmation candle like in the case of SILK. But if “engulfing Bear” happened at the bottom after some price declining for a long while, then it could be the last “Engulfing Bear” and can be Bullish reversal signal.

Happy Trading

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 10:28 | Report Abuse

good morning matrix ... wow your fan base has quadrupled. need to queue up so long to get your autograph now :( thanks so much for the explanation on the "cloud n bear" :)

novice8

603 posts

Posted by novice8 > 2014-03-02 11:29 | Report Abuse

morning mat! if you have time, can you pls advise on Caely? tq

Posted by dotconsurvivor > 2014-03-02 11:59 | Report Abuse

Thanks Matrix for your warm welcome. I have been monitoring Gamuda for the past 2 weeks. The stock took a dive towards the last 10 minutes before closing on 26/2/14 from 4.59 to 4.43. It appeared to signal an uptrend the next day when a bullish harami was formed. It did gapped up on opening the next day 28/2/14 which ended with a dark cloud with volume compared to the previous day,if I read the chart correctly. Could you take a look and advice. Many thanks.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 12:14 | Report Abuse

Connie, you are most welcome. Are you in candlestick as well? profitMan is very well worth in candlestick too.

winwinborn—
EKSON---Stage 3 of the cycle (Distribution stage and price can be volatile), it open with a Big Fallen window imply more downward movement can be expected. It is forming what look like a Double Top pattern( Bearish implication) having neckline at $1.25( Reaction Low after the first Top formed on 31/12). A break below this level (SELL) confirms the pattern and it should be heading towards its target of $1.03. Any rebound should find resistance at $1.37/$1.42 ( Gap Resistance).

TaurusGal82—I did the chart reading for ASIAPac on 14/02 for ViviYap, this was my reading:
# Asiapac---After hitting a high of $0.23 on 21/01 it consolidated and may have found a new bottom at $0.18. It is expected to re test previous high of $0.23 and a break above (Signal BUY and will carry on stage 2 of the cycle, which is very Bullish) with volume will take it to the uncharted territory of an estimated target of $0.28.Immediate support adjusts to $0.215/$0.20. Exit if $0.18 is violated.Asiapac has been setting new high and counter like this does not have any overhang to clear.”—( 14/02/14)#
After 14th Feb it did consolidates to my suggested support of $0.20 on 19th Feb. The uptrend for this counter is still intact but the downward momentum has increased. First weakness if break below $0.20 and observe the Exit level.

林俊松—TROPICANA—You are not alone..many were caught when it broke below $1.77 and dint take losses…
INSAS ---I bought in INSAS when it broke $0.895( its downtrend line) signal BUY and it hits high of $0.945 on 25th Feb but formed an “Engulfing Bear” on the same day. I cleared all mine because this Bear is shadowing further upward movement of INSAS. I sold at a small loss to protect my capital.

I did the chart reading for BRAHIM on 20/02 for ViviYap, this was my reading,
BRAHIM—Stage 2 of the cycle and very bullish, the counter keep setting new high means no overhangs to clear. The uptrend line is very much intact.The next target is estimated to be $2.70 if breaks the previous high of $2.55. Immediate supports are adjusted to $2.38/$2.34. For short term traders like me we would exit if $2.25 is violated.—(20/02/14)
After the reading,
The uptrend is very much intact, except to re test previous high of $2.53/$2.55. A break above will take it to the uncharted territory and next target of $2.70.Immediate support adjusts to $2.25 ( its uptrend line) and a break below shows weakness.

Yoda88, I did the chart reading for SCOMIES on 16/02 for novice8, this was the reading:
SCOMI—Very Bullish after breaking out from Cup and handle pattern at $0.935( Signal BUY) with volume last Friday. It tested its previous high of $1.01( Formed on 05/07/2013) but could not break it on the last attempt. A break above will move it to its next target estimated at $1.16/ $1.20. Any consolidation due to profit taking or overbought situation may find immediate support at $0.935 which offer an opportunity to accumulate for future play. Position traders may set the Stop Loss if $0.88 is violated but medium term players the Stop Loss is at $0.80. –(16/02/14)
After the reading, it did hit my estimated target of $1.16 on 17th Feb ( Hit $1.15 actually). It started to consolidate after 17th Feb and find support at $1.00 ( Forming Pole and Flag pattern which is Bullish). As long as $1.00 hold, it is expected to break above the pennant at $1.03 (Signal BUY) to its previous high and beyond . A break below $1.00 may take it to its next support of $0.935.
I will put this counter on my watch list as I am also interested if break $1.03..

Novice8—Gadang will be posted on my weekly summary later. I will do Caley for you later..

Ulutrader, will look at your counters later..

dotconsurvivor—Will look at GAMUDA later..

Have a nice weekend..

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-03-02 12:40 | Report Abuse

Mr. matrixcool, u are very kind :)

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2014-03-02 12:57 | Report Abuse

Matrix - as always, thank you for highlighting in depth the 2 candle formations.

tuck2

310 posts

Posted by tuck2 > 2014-03-02 13:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks ProfitMan & MatrixCool on the re-evaluation of SILK.
Hepi, you r here too :-)

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2014-03-02 13:04 | Report Abuse

tuck2... yup :)
still learning lo...

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2014-03-02 13:06 | Report Abuse

made a few mistakes last month thanks for some view point a great learning process. thank you guys

winwinborn

439 posts

Posted by winwinborn > 2014-03-02 14:01 | Report Abuse

Thanks Matrix for analysis on EKSONS. May I know your TP for Scomies?

winwinborn

439 posts

Posted by winwinborn > 2014-03-02 14:09 | Report Abuse

And also TP for bornoil? Thinking to lock my profit if still drop on Monday.

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 15:06 | Report Abuse

hi matrix ... i do look at candlestick for trend reversal. not very well versed with it though. the names (cloud, bear, hammer, star, doji, spinning top) alone drive me nutty. oh yeah profitman is really good ! i am more comfy with waves ... maybe becos i really like the sea :D

Posted by matrixcool > Mar 2, 2014 12:14 PM | Report Abuse
Connie, you are most welcome. Are you in candlestick as well? profitMan is very well worth in candlestick too.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 16:17 | Report Abuse

Connie, the sea waves same as Elliot Wave kah? The candlestick is important to me as I am just a position trader once it warns me, I am forever ready to take action. The only shortfall on the candlestick is it does not tell you the magnitudes and duration of such a reversal.
I always admire those that can read Elliot Waves as I tried and get really confused when the sub waves or sub sub waves come in..Keep me contradicting myself when I was using Elliot Waves..Now I just use the simple 4 waves.

Jal 贾彬得 –Welcome to this thread and like everyone else, we also make mistakes on and off, important is not to repeat it.

hepitrade—Thanks for the kind words.

winwinborn—Borneo Oil will be updated later on weekly Summary. SCOMIES need to clear its previous high first to hit the next target of $1.20.

Ulutrader, Novice8, dotconsurvivo, here are the charts reading for:

MKH—Stage 2 of the cycle, very bullish. Hit high of $4.19 on 21/02 with a ‘Spinning Top” imply temporary top which it starts its consolidation. It hit a low of $3.76 and rebound to close a Doji ,Is this the price reversal? Will need next candle to confirm its next course of action. A break above $3.94 will take MKH back to its previous high and into uncharted territory. It is still on the downward movement, Price and RSI starts to show bearish divergence so it may re test its immediate support of $ 3.76.A break below $3.76 spell more troubles to next support of $3.50/$3.48.

CALEY—Stage 3 of the cycle unless $0.565 can be taken out with volume ( Distribution stage and price can be volatile). May have found a top at $0.565 on 20/02/14. It is likely to trade between $0.46 to $0.53. Formed a bullish Hammer on 27/02 after hitting the low of $0.465, some rebound can be expected if $0.46 is not violated. Exit if $0.41 is violated that mean it start stage 4 of the cycle which is to be avoided at all cost.

GUH—One of my Top performers last month when I ride on GUH until it hits my target of $1.25/$1.27 after the breakout giving an average of 17% profits.
The last I read GUH was on 17th Feb,this was what I interpret:
GUH-- AV Price=$1.06 (Closing=$1.11, P&L=+4.7 %), Stop Loss=$0.99. Risk= -6.6 %. Tp1=$1.12/$1.14, TP2=$1.25/$1.27. (Exp Trading Range $1.06 to $1.14).
Note : As suggested breakout looks inevitable and it did breakout from the Symmetrical Triangle with volume and hit my TP1 of $1.12, it is very Bullish and expected to scale higher after the breakout. Any weakness may find support at $1.08/$1.06 which offer opportunity to collect for future play. A break above its immediate resistance of $1.14/$1.15 (signal BUY) will take it to the uncharted territory with next target estimated at $1.25/$1.27.—17th FEB
After the reading GUH hit my target of $1.25 on 19th Feb which I cleared 60% to lock in my profits.The next day it hit my $1.27 (to high of $1.29) which I sold the remaining 40% to lock in all the profits.
Since I sold all my GUH it has consolidated and pull back to $1.11 ( Whether this is the new low yet to be tested).The uptrend is still intact so GUH should move higher after the consolidation.Any rebound should find resistance at $1.20/$1.25. Exit if $1.00 is violated.

dotconsurvivor—When you mentioned about Gap up, bullish Haram,Dark cloud you are right, but the formation of all these candles is insignificant because of the location. I would like to share my interpretation on those candles with you:

For example, you want to see a” Bullish Harami” when the price has been beaten down NOT on uptrend like Gamuda, you want to see the “Dark Cloud” at the top of the price, NOT when it is below the recent high of $4.65 (The Doji formed at $4.65 is significant because it could be a temporary top).
Candlestick formed different candle pattern everyday and we must learn to ignore those insignificant candles and not get excited or worry about them.

GAMUDA—Stage 3 of the cycle (Distribution stage price can be volatile) it is trading inside the Rectangle trading of $4.10 to $4.93. Gamuda shows weakness when it broke below $4.47 on 15/01 and subsequently tested its strong support of $4.10 but manage to hold. It has since rebounded and manage to close above $4.47 which imply more rebound is on the way to its next immediate target of $4.80/$4.82 if the Doji formed on 21/02 at $4.65 is taken out. If you are buying around existing level you may want to set your Stop Loss below $4.39.

Have a nice weekend.

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 17:13 | Report Abuse

matrix ... yes i have fallen in love with elliot. i study him every day :D i think elliot and fibonacci are guys !! elliot provides the framework and fibo the measurement of magnitude and duration. but matrix your simple 4 waves and candlesticks plus your trading discipline work so so well already. u move klse like a rock star !!! hmmmm ... and your willingness to share with us your knowledge is beyond words :D :D

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 17:14 | Report Abuse

.... E and F are GREAT guys i meant !!!!

sephiroth

14,143 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2014-03-02 17:18 | Report Abuse

matrix, i reenter guh at 1.12 after selling at 1.24(24% profit), the uptrend due to company share buyback from 1.10 to 1.25 starting from 14 Feb to 28 Feb

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements#/?category=SB&sub_category=all&alphabetical=All&company=3247

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 17:44 | Report Abuse

connie, do share when you come across any counters that move to wave 3 or wave 5, normally this 2 waves is the stage 2 of my simple 4 waves cycle.

sephiroth, congratulation on your GUH too. MUHIBAH, HEVEA, BREM and GUH were my shinning stars last month..
Your reentry price of $1.12 is quite good if $1.11 stays..Ya, thanks again for sharing the link..

Have a nice weekend..

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 18:12 | Report Abuse

matrix ... i am monitoring silk. reckon it's gonna be a wave 3. once there is buy signal from macd confirming bullish momentum i will go in.

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2014-03-02 18:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks bro Matrix and all frens here, everyday is new learning for me and still a long journey to make trading perfect.Kamsiah:)

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 18:39 | Report Abuse

connie, thanks for SILK. Chart wise maybe be heading south further after breaking $0.63 last Friday.

yoda88, you are welcome and thanks for highlighting SCOMIES, I am putting it into my watch list but until i cleared some of my other stocks first..

Happy Trading..

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-02 18:56 | Report Abuse

3rd March Weekly SUMMARY

#After a very profitable February and I am still enjoying my holidays, extend few more days as the relaxation doing lots of goods. Also take some times to train for my coming BROOKS ½ Marathon. What is March 2014 installed for traders I wonder? #

1) BORNEO OIL-- AV Price=$0.672 after Scale In (Closing=$0.63, P&L=-6.25%), Stop Loss=$0.625.
Risk= -7 %. Tp1=$0.70, TP2=$0.745. (Exp Trading Range $0.615 to $0.660 ).
Note: It is trading at the level very close to my Stop Loss level,at the strong support of $0.63. Unless it could close above $0.65 I may have to take the first loss in March on Borneo Oil if $0.625 is violated. It is still on downward movement, but the momentum has slowed down imply maybe some technical rebound is expected soon. Any rebound may find immediate resistance at $0.65/$0.66.Very strong resistance at $0.70.

2) ENGTEX--AV Price=$1.79 (Closing=$1.91, P&L=+6.7%), Trailing Stop=$1.85. Risk= 0 %. Tp1=$1.79/$1.82, TP2=$1.94/,TP3=$2.00 (Exp Trading Range $1.86 to 1.96).
Note: Engtex hits my TP2 of $1.94 so now I change my Stop Loss of $1.65 to Trailing Stop f $1.85 to protect my capital and some profits. If break above $1.96 should try TP3 of $2.00 ( Round number invisible Resistance) & next target is at $2.16.* Please note that a Trailing Stop means I will clear once this level is hit (no matter what) and not like Stop Loss level, which I will observe the to confirm it is actually violated.* I may also just cleared it to lock in my profits if it fails to clear $1.94/$1.96 soon.

3) FITTERS-- AV Price=$0.825 after Scale In (Closing=$0.865, P&L=+4.78%), Stop Loss (2)=$0.825.
Risk= 0 %. Tp1=$0.875, TP2=$0.92/$0.95. (Exp Trading Range $0.84 to $0.92).
Note : After hitting my TP1 of $0.875 it fails to reach my TP 2 of $0.92/$0.95. It starts to consolidate after hitting a high of $0.905 and found the immediate support of $0.855, whether this support hold yet to be proven.Its next meaningful support is at $0.83 (Gap Support) if $0.855 fails to hold.Uptrend is still intact but the upward momentum has slowed down.Further upward movement will find resistance at $0.90/$0.905.I have set my new Stop Loss level at $0.83 to protect my capitals.

4) GADANG-- AV Price=$1.21 (Closing=$1.18, P&L=-2.5%), Stop Loss =$1.12, Risk= -7.0 %.
Tp1=$1.26, TP2=$1.34. (Exp Trading Range $1.15 to $1.22).
Note : Gadang broke out of the Ascending Triangle at $1.20 on 24/2 with volume signal BUY, I bought in at an average price of $1.21. It went to the high of $1.25 before crashing down below $1.20 to question the validity of the breakout? Am I caught in the Bull Trap? Formed a separating line on 28/02 imply maybe more downward movement. Gadang needs to close above $1.20 to confirm its breakout of the Ascending Triangle.

5) MAYBULK— AV Price=$2.07 (Closing=$2.05, P&L=-1%), Stop Loss=$1.96. Risk= -5.3 %. Tp1=$2.20, TP 2=$2.40.TP#=$2.58 (Exp Trading Range $2.03 to $2.20).
NOTE: Uptrend is intact, but the Dark Cloud at $2.19 is shadowing the upward movement of Maybulk so unless it is taken out it is expected to trade between $1.96 to $2.20.The Price and RSI show bearish divergence so more downward movement to test its immediate support at $2.03 is expected. A first sign of weakness if this level is broken it may test its next support at $1.96 ( Resistance turns support).Any rebound may find resistances a $2.13/$2.17.

6) TAS-- Av Price=$1.23( Closing=$1.21, P&L= -1.6 %), Stop Loss( 2)=$1.18. Risk= -3.5%. Tp1=$1.20. TP 2=1.27/$1.32. (Exp. Trading Range $1.18 to $1.27).
NOTE: TAS hits my target of $1.27 but could not clear above $1.32. It is forming a Rectangle Trading of $1.13 to $1.29 which make my entry price of $1.23 not attractive. I will clear TAS on any rebound or hit my new Stop Loss level of $1.18.

I am starting to collect some Orna, it may have found a new bottom at $1.04 which makes it to my Max of 7 stocks, I am also monitoring SCOMIES suggested by Yoda88 if I can clear some of my stocks.. Also, I extended my holiday so may not be able to answer some of your requests. I took today off not doing any sight seeing to look at the charts for the forum investors here..

Happy Trading…

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-03-02 19:15 | Report Abuse

Hi bro matrixcool, saw your comment on Amedia-WA, any view on Amedia? Or is it the same since mothershare is usually correlated to warrant. Thanks in advance.

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-03-02 20:31 | Report Abuse

yes u are rite matrix ... it may go down further to 58/60 due to the correction of a powerful wave 1. henceforth, wave 3 shall commence ... keeping fingers crossed !! so still awaiting buy signal :D

Posted by dotconsurvivor > 2014-03-02 21:11 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot bro Matrix for your prompt response and advice on the significance of harami and cloud locations to establish trend reversal and of course your recommended trading plan which is most helpful. Have a good day.

novice8

603 posts

Posted by novice8 > 2014-03-02 21:15 | Report Abuse

tq for the sharing, mat!

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-03-02 21:33 | Report Abuse

matrix, any good dividend paying stocks that u would recommend me?

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2014-03-03 10:54 | Report Abuse

Just sharing a dividend stock am holding for queit awhile-MARCO, average payout 10-15% per yr,prcie range 0.14-0.17 but currently trading above that level. Check it out.

changlk03

1,267 posts

Posted by changlk03 > 2014-03-03 18:37 | Report Abuse

Hi bro matrix, could you please see also Luster for me? Closed at 0.115 today, went down to 0.105 for a while. Goreng stock tho...

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-03 18:47 | Report Abuse

Today is quite an eventful day for me, early morning started my sight seeing and my friend( He buys the same stocks as me) keeps trying to call me from Malaysia. The worse is certain hilly area there is no signal so he was so frustrated. Poor soul..
Luckily he got me in the morning when Borneo Oil hits my Stop Loss level, because it was hit by such a small volume, I told him that is only noises from the weak holders or some panic reaction due to a big drop in the morning. Still, many stocks touched the Stop Loss level we need to take action and he was panicking!!
I told him as a trader if he trades with fear, then it is better to stay away from the market. When the market is down, this is the time to tell the difference of a good and a bad trader. When the market is UP everyone is uh-huh and like the saying” Who need analysts when the price is moving up?”

changlk03—
Normally mother share and WA do move up and down together…

Yoda88, thanks for your recommendation of dividend stock to brendonyeap , any one has good dividend stocks to recommend to brendon?
For me, I am just a Position Trader and I am always in and out of a stock and I only use TA for my entry and exit, so I really can”t help you with any dividend stock.

Happy Trading..

novice8

603 posts

Posted by novice8 > 2014-03-03 19:04 | Report Abuse

yea mat, bornoil rebounded abit :)

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-03 19:23 | Report Abuse

changlk03 , i did the chart of LUSTER for sunlight on 26/02/14,

LUSTER—Luster ended its stage 4 of the cycle when it found a new bottom at $0.085 on 28/08/13. Stage 1 of the new cycle traded from $0.085 to $0.115( Rectangle Trading) only ended few days ago when it broke above $0.115 with volume carry an immediate target of $0.145.It is at stage 2 of the new cycle and very bullish unless $0.115 is violated. The next target is at $0.175/$0.19 if break above $0.145.Exit if $0.085 is violated.—( 26/02/14)

Happy Trading..

ulutrader

520 posts

Posted by ulutrader > 2014-03-03 19:34 | Report Abuse

Hi matrix...wish you well. I'm lying very low for the time being but continue to monitor Hevea and Hevea-wb.

When the world situation improves, I may consider entering.

BuLLRam

1,104 posts

Posted by BuLLRam > 2014-03-03 19:42 | Report Abuse

europe down..dax -2.9%..dow futures also -157 pips..klci will be under pressure agn tomolo...

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-03 22:09 | Report Abuse

ulutrader, it is OK to lie low when trades are against us..That is why never be GREEDY and keep your portfolio in a manageable condition..

BullRam, you are right..KLSE will be under pressure but if you trading with a plan then it is not that bad..Remember when everyone is scare ( Fear) it might offer some buying opportunities..

Happy Trading...

novice8

603 posts

Posted by novice8 > 2014-03-03 22:18 | Report Abuse

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
― WB

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-03 22:25 | Report Abuse

novice8, That is exactly what i meant too..
Thanks for sharing...

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-03-03 22:25 | Report Abuse

stay sideline dont trade

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2014-03-03 22:29 | Report Abuse

Congrat on ur borneo oil bro Matrix. I'm still holding Hexza which holds above 20MA even panic selling sets in the event of ukarine's conflict which gives jittery effect. My opinion market will recover as Ukarine is not a power horse of European mrkt.Every crisis there's an opportunity.

matrixcool

1,307 posts

Posted by matrixcool > 2014-03-03 23:04 | Report Abuse

# Knowledge without discipline is dangerous,discipline without knowledge has little value.#

Today I sold my :

a)TAS when $1.18 is violated at $1.17 taking a 4.8 % losses.

b)ENGTEX at $1.89 when it was obvious it can't break above $1.94 locking in 5.6% profits.

c) I collected more ORNA at $1.06 now my Av cost is $1.085.

ORNA-- AV Price=$1.085 (Closing=$1.07, P&L=-1%), Stop Loss=$1.00. Risk= -7.8 %. Tp1=$1.20, TP2=$1.29. (Exp Trading Range $1.04 to $1.16 ).
Note: It is still trapped inside the Flag formation, any weakness may find support at $1.04 and very strong support at $1.00.The downward momentum has slowed down so rebound is expected in the near term. A break above the $1.16 signal breakout from the Flag and will be scaling towards the immediate target of $1.20 and beyond.

NOTE: FITTERS shows more weakness may clear to protect my capitals.

Since I am holding only 5 stocks now, I am monitoring PERDANA (to break out from Flag?)

Happy Trading….

P/s: TalkKing, welcome to this thread.

Yoda88,you are right every Crisis offer opportunity. Today I actually bought in more ORNA.

sunlight

376 posts

Posted by sunlight > 2014-03-04 00:03 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix, thanks for sharing. Pleasure with biz together huh? Well hope u r enjoying your holiday. :)

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2014-03-04 01:54 | Report Abuse

Matrix - I cleared most of my portfolio today due to the market downturn caused by the Ukrainian crisis, an external shock to the market, which I think could linger for a while. I cleared Engtex too before it hit my stop loss when the upside potential is severely limited by the crisis.

Manage to lock in profits for some while I sought to minimize losses on others when it hit my stop loss level. You are absolutely right in that we should not panic in such market situations and this is where the trading plan helps. We just execute it accordingly.

Good time to re-juggle my portfolio too as the market weakness has presented traders like us with more trading opportunities and enter at a lower price level.

novice8

603 posts

Posted by novice8 > 2014-03-04 07:22 | Report Abuse

tq mat and profitman for your sharing!

winwinborn

439 posts

Posted by winwinborn > 2014-03-04 09:05 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix, much thanks for sharing. I like your statement # Knowledge without discipline is dangerous,discipline without knowledge has little value.#

madamlee

13 posts

Posted by madamlee > 2014-03-04 09:51 | Report Abuse

Hi Matrix, can you please help me check out on iris and knm.

madamlee

13 posts

Posted by madamlee > 2014-03-04 10:16 | Report Abuse

Sorry Matrix, I went through the earlier notes and found you mention on iris and knm.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz