GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (2.35%)

Day's Change

4.13 - 4.24

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

85,510 comment(s). Last comment by MoneyMakers 1 hour ago

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse
ATK's negativity peaked last Wednesday night when he and his group criticized Genting Singapore’s performance, aiming to cause a drop in Genting Berhad’s share price. Their effort to create fear among investors reveals their intention to undermine confidence. This disruptive behavior is unacceptable and needs to be addressed directly.
------------------
Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse
ATK's negativity peaked on Wednesday night when he and his "group" criticized Genting Singapore’s performance, aiming to cause a drop in Genting Berhad’s share price. Their effort to create fear among investors reveals their intention to undermine confidence. This disruptive behavior is unacceptable and needs to be addressed directly.
-----------------

Aiyo this guy keep reposting and reposting false accusations like a broken recorder. I show you again la:

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 4 hours ago | Report Abuse
SGD 500 million for Q2! This is massive!
-----------

All kena conned. Its way off la... Q2 NP= S$109m 🤣🤣🤣

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Sorry for bursting your delusions again. Whats wrong with posting GenS' real Q2 net profit? You cannot accept real facts? Why must everyone accept your crystal ball delusions?

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

A non Genting investor hiding in the Genting forum day and night, spending weekends arguing and quarrelling... @keyman sifu, don’t be naive. Of course, he has the skill to stay and argue in order to remain relevant in this forum.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse
Thank you for the positive outlook. In this Genting forum, it’s natural for investors to have varying opinions and perspectives. Although there are posts with negative views on Genting, I have never criticized or bullied anyone for their opinions. I am just sharing my own perspective and analysis.
--------------

Are you sure you not doing online bullying now? You have never critised other's opinion? Whats wrong with ATK giving the real GenS Q2 net profit figure here?

@Balian, your deep knowledge across various fields.., particularly in pharma. .. is truly impressive. However, your repeated criticisms of TauRx have caught my attention. TauRx seems to be a sensitive topic here, with ATK often quick to defend it against any negative comments. Yet, despite your numerous critiques, ATK remains silent when it comes to you. This unusual dynamic makes me wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes that we're not aware of. It almost feels like there's more to the story, and as investors, it’s only natural to be ... suspicious.

A non Genting investor hiding in the Genting forum day and night, spending weekends arguing and quarrelling... @keyman sifu, don’t be naive. Of course, he has the skill to stay and argue in order to remain relevant in this forum.

9 minutes ago

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2024-03-11 16:18 | Report Abuse
New data presentation on 7/3 at local time 8.50am. Not regulatory approvals yet.
Reminder: Regulatory approvals not so soon yet. Still got hurdles to cross especially the corrupted FDA.
-------------
Posted by AngTayKor > 2024-03-11 18:36 | Report Abuse
Please remember history lesson becareful of 5.20 zone LKT waiting to dump. Price action of afternoon session dont look good.
--------------
Posted by Michael_chan2022 > 2024-03-12 11:34 | Report Abuse
Be careful. Another short squeeze in the afternoon
-----------
Posted by AngTayKor > 2024-03-12 11:46 | Report Abuse
Unlikely
------------
Posted by keyman > 2024-03-12 12:19 | Report Abuse
Sifu @Balian @micheal @ATK@neoths All say downward is unlikely. How am I catch the boat now? Sold 4.85 then buy back 4.97 loss 10 cents leh...
------------
Posted by AngTayKor > 2024-03-12 14:09 | Report Abuse
Read clearly. I said whales exited yesterday
-----------
Posted by Michael_chan2022 > 2024-03-12 12:11 | Report Abuse
https://youtu.be/dIazk_tO1D0?si=Bc7cep0R3VvMENSg
Real sifu is here,
GenB strong support at RM4.98

---------------------------------------------------
PRICE COLLAPSED TO 4.44 ONE MONTH LATER
==============================

=> See the difference in skill? ATK said exit on the day on 5.20 peak (maximum profit). @MC still trying to lure naive ikan bilis to buy when price clearly on the way down.

@keyman sifu, 持续看下去..please don't comment.

Bye bye

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 month ago Report Abuse
ATK is selling ..to push down GenB's share price.
-----------
ATK: Please la @Michael, which stock market guru taught you to buy high sell low??? If Im trading this stock recently, I would have sold at 4.80+. Some months ago there were people here talking abt selling at 5.20, 5.50, 5.80 etc. I knew most of the time the crowd will get it wrong and my chart is telling me around 4.90 is the conviction sell zone.
------------
Posted by prudentinvestor > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse
Maybank IB's recommendation tak boleh pakai again. Many are trapped at above RM4.80.
-----------
ATK: Yes @prudent very good observation you are definitely right on this 4.80+ zone

See the difference in skill? Advance warning already given abt 4.80+ is an exit zone

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

I have seen a few Musang King durians in i3. @MC is the most useless Musang king here. Hiding behind the computer screen, using his fake crystal ball nonstop to skyrocket the naive ikan bilis to HOLLAND with his fake crystal ball predictions, hoping people to keep buying to help support price. Such selfish and foolish tactics are useless la, sending your followers to death sentence while you sit back and hope some miracle can happen to move up the stock price.

All @MC's followers lost money, went broke, bankrupt, left him, no followers left. End up @MC ownself follow ownself. What a joke.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

@MC no skill keep quiet stop using your fake crystal ball to skyrocket the naive ikan bilis to HOLLAND.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

旧'战国':
1) 4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
2) 4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
3) 4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87
新战国 4.87 - 4.65? - 5.10
GenB 又進入新一波战国時期... 快要两年了回味无穷!

To me, it is of great significance; to those with ulterior motives, it is full of slander..
------------------

PRICE IMMEDIATELY COLLAPSED TO 4.17

=> See the difference in skill? Advance warning already given by ATK that 4.80+ is an exit zone. But Musang King insist on his own agenda to skyrocket the naive ikan bilis to HOLLAND. Still trying to act righteous here and put all the blame the skillful trader.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

2 days ago | Report Abuse

旧战国:
4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87

新战国:
4.87 - 4.65 - 4.18 - 4.50 - (5.50)?
-------------

5.50 you ownself buy now la. Shure to make right? You buy lor. Why keep using your fake crystal ball to lure in naive newbies?

newbie2019

1,825 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

not helping with any bullshxts these few days…. it feels nice to smell shxts every days?

Why is ATK so scared of Balian? Despite Balian's harsh criticisms of TauRx, ATK who usually jumps in to defend TauRx...seems to avoid engaging with him. What’s going on here?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse 

.... Sifu ATK 是 我 很appeciate 他 share update info on Taurx. 但也就是 share only. Nothing more than that..
-------------

Posted by keyman > 2024-03-12 12:19 | Report Abuse
Sifu @Balian @micheal @ATK@neoths All say downward is unlikely. How am I catch the boat now? Sold 4.85 then buy back 4.97 loss 10 cents leh...
------------
Posted by AngTayKor > 2024-03-12 14:09 | Report Abuse
Read clearly. I said whales exited yesterday

@keyman so fast forget? Are you sure i share nothing more than some Taurx info? You forgot you almost wanted to buy at 4.97. I stopped you. See the above records yourself. No need to thank me ya, thank your lucky stars for meeting a real trader on i3.

A non-Genting investor, ATK, has a habit of recycling others' posts and using old content to criticize, which could be motivated by several factors:

1) ATK might struggle to generate fresh ideas or perspectives, so he relies on repeating what others have said. As a non-Genting investor, this could be his way of participating in discussions without contributing anything new or meaningful.

2) By repeatedly bringing up past posts, ATK might be trying to derail ongoing conversations and stir up old conflicts. This tactic could be aimed at keeping forum members divided or distracted from more productive discussions.

3) ATK might feel that his relevance in the forum depends on maintaining a certain level of controversy. By using old posts to attack others, he can keep himself at the center of discussions, even if it means perpetuating negativity.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Why is ATK so scared of Balian? Despite Balian's harsh criticisms of TauRx, ATK who usually jumps in to defend TauRx...seems to avoid engaging with him. What’s going on here?
--------

There is no end responding to fictions. Why shd i respond to all fictions?

I said so many times liow. If you think Taurx is lousy, ATK not a Taurx investor etc, so be it.

Let TauRx Royal Flush do the talking.

A non-Genting investor, ATK, has a habit of recycling others' posts and using old content to criticize, which could be motivated by several factors:

1) ATK might struggle to generate fresh ideas or perspectives, so he relies on repeating what others have said. As a non-Genting investor, this could be his way of participating in discussions without contributing anything new or meaningful.

2) By repeatedly bringing up past posts, ATK might be trying to derail ongoing conversations and stir up old conflicts. This tactic could be aimed at keeping forum members divided or distracted from more productive discussions.

3) ATK might feel that his relevance in the forum depends on maintaining a certain level of controversy. By using old posts to attack others, he can keep himself at the center of discussions, even if it means perpetuating negativity.

4) While not illegal, using reposted content to bully others is unethical and could violate forum rules.

9 minutes ago

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Aiya see for yourself la @MC.

A great Sunday but @MC eat full no shxt to fart doing nonstop attacks on ATK while Im drinking my tea.

A non-Genting investor, who is also a multi-millionaire, spending all his time in the Genting forum, arguing and debating relentlessly. @keyman sifu, it's important to see through this behavior. His continuous presence and arguments are likely just a strategy to stay relevant in the forum.

Why does ATK, a multi-millionaire stay active 7 days a week, day and night, providing trading and investment insights and feeding Genting investors with TauRx news when in reality, the information is often irrelevant or not useful to us..

Why does he think we're so dumb, as if only he knows about trading and investment?

keyman

472 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@Sifu ATK Hahaha Sifu is keen in catching every single word that others posted before. Ok lah I surrender. Sifu won.. 🤭

Be cautious and aware of him and his 'group' reaching out to you to befriend you. Their intentions may not be as genuine as they seem..

His 'group' can easily be identified in this forum, so be cautious and aware if they try to befriend you.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 22 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Be cautious and aware of him and his 'group' reaching out to you to befriend you. Their intentions may not be as genuine as they seem..
--------
Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 19 minutes ago | Report Abuse
His 'group' can easily be identified in this
forum, so be cautious and aware if they try to befriend you.
------------

There is no group of GenB naysayers here. People just posted facts abt GenS' Q2 net profit which came in at $109m, not some delusional $500m.

However, there is a group that constantly give predictions of high price as if they have the crystal ball to lure naive ikan bilis to buy, then got it wrong again and again . Of course such tactics wont work out. When price collapsed after their crystal ball predictions, this delusional group will start blaming others. This delusional group will constantly try to shut off good contributors who put facts and post good sharings.

Are we really naive enough to believe that Genting Singapore can make SGD 500 million?

4) While not illegal, using reposted content to bully others is unethical and could violate forum rules.

Why does ATK, a multi-millionaire stay active 7 days a week, day and night, providing trading and investment insights and feeding Genting investors with TauRx news when in reality, the information is often irrelevant or not useful to us..

55 minutes ago

I hate doing this,
It may be time for me to revisit and reposts some of my old posts to counter this arrogant non-Genting investor.

Why does he think we're so dumb, as if only he knows about trading and investment?

Bye bye

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse
For years, I have kept a low profile, acting indifferent despite frequent attacks and bullying from him online. I have continued to observe and study his behavior. Sometimes, I deliberately post things to provoke him, waiting for his response...it's one way we gauge the behavior of this arrogant guy..
------------

For the past 3+ years, ATK posted abt 2000 times. For the past 3 months, @MC posted 1000 times.

@MC stayed low profile really? If you dont provoke, make false accusations and start attacking others first, people will just leave you alone la. For a long time, I left your earlier crystal ball predictions as it is even though it has always been wrong.

ATK is the boy that pointed out the "Emperor Has No Clothes". Our Musang King durian @MC truly has zero skill, posting daily rubbish nonstop waving his fake crystal ball to fool the naive, polluting this forum with his thrash and nonstop attacks against good contributors to shut them off.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse
--------------

@MC you are definitely the most high profile Musang King here, posting over 1000 times over the past 3 months. If Taurx info is not relevant or useful to you, then you ask ATK abt Taurx updates for what?

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse
ATK, following validation, the MHRA aims to complete the detailed assessment within 150 days. So we should know the outcome by Dec 2024, right?
-----------

ATK: Hopefully the best Christmas present for all Genting & Taurx shareholders 😀😀

choysun

4,377 posts

Posted by choysun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Such a beautiful Sunday, why are you two still at each other la.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

@Choysun, because @MC started ATK bashing since the early Sunday morning.

ATK is the boy that pointed out the "Emperor Has No Clothes", hence ATK is at the receiving end of this i3 Musang King's relentless online bullying n attacks. Jealousy also plays a big part on his attacks. His fake crystal ball broken, ego bruised, lose face liow. So start relentless attacks on ATK lor.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse
SGD 500 million for Q2! This is massive!
-----------

ATK: All kena conned. Its way off la... Q2 NP= S$109m 🤣🤣🤣
-----------
Are we really naive enough to believe that Genting Singapore can make SGD 500 million?

Then why are you so naive to post this S$500m net profit figure in the first place? You and @mushimushi were guilty of luring and egging the naive readers here to buy near 4.50 resistance zone. It is precisely these irresponsible posts that are causing harm to all the users of this forum.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

I hate doing this,
It may be time for me to revisit and reposts some of my old posts to counter this arrogant non-Genting investor.
--------------

@MC kena caught red-handed doing house cleaning to erase his historical posts. A few of his old scam posts just went missing, like this one below:

<<Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse
SGD 500 million for Q2! This is massive! >>

@MC secretly doing spring cleaning now ya? Like Arthur Anderson shredding away Enron's documents 🤣🤣🤣

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

旧战国:
4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87

新战国:
4.87 - 4.65 - 4.18 - 4.50 - (5.50)?
--------------

@MC still shamelessly waving your fake crystal ball predictions to lure naive readers to buy? Please la dont do this to support stock price, it wont work. If you still have any decency left, go hide yourself in disgrace to atone for your numerous past prediction gross mistakes and learn some real FA + TA skills.

One fine day when price hit 5.50, the whole i3 stage here will be yours to ROAR!!! .

newbie2019

1,825 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

skipping posts

happy Monday

choysun

4,377 posts

HUAT AH 😜

neohts

2,344 posts

Posted by neohts > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Depend on individual.
Some have worry about the Las Vegas casino problem.
But some may see it as a good time to collect cheap before Q2 2024 result and Year end TauRX.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

ATK a ghost or not you decide lor. Hope some traders / trader cum investors here have read and exited promptly near the 5.20 top.

Then buy again at around 4.50 zone, exit at around 4.8+ zone.
Then buy again at around 4.50 zone, exit at around 4.8+ zone.
Then buy again at around 4.20 zone, exit at around 4.50 zone.

Its not difficult to trade this stock. 
--------------

Posted by AngTayKor > 2 days ago  | Report Abuse

I have never shorted a single GenB stock. Better watch the stock's price action, the market is already whispering something now....
-----------------

While others with their own agenda are still trying to lure in the naive to buy near 4.50 exit zone, trader shared his trading views which probably offended them.

Trader already called out last week 4.50 was an exit zone. No scamming. No 事后诸葛亮。See before your own eyes the prompt warnings right around 4.50 zone last week.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

I have never endorsed those measurements since day 1. Confirm not mine la.

I think he ownself measure ownself la.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

旧战国:
4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87

新战国:
4.87 - 4.65 - 4.18 - 4.50 - (5.50) Crystal ball not working again

-------------------------------
COLLAPSED TO 4.32
================

Immediately predict, Immediately collapse. Very predictable.

KooSan

492 posts

Posted by KooSan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Bad...

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

=> See the difference in skill? Advance warning already given by trader last week 4.50 was an exit zone. But others with their own agenda keep egging n luring the naive to HOLLAND. Still trying to act righteous here, then blame all their misfortune onto trader.

choysun

4,377 posts

Why Holland la? Longer term investors won't look at these short term price movement. It's a opportunity ma. :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz