CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.17%)

Day's Change

0.845 - 0.855

Trading Volume

126 people like this.

167,705 comment(s). Last comment by Balian de Ibelin 1 hour ago

Sslee

5,531 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 15:44 | Report Abuse

indonesia even a local flight passager must show a valid negative test result of PCR covid swab test that cost you RP850,000 before you are allowed into airport.

How about Malaysia, do you need the PCR test?

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 15:48 | Report Abuse

@Sslee Malaysia don't need..just show mysejahtera cert..quite convenient

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 15:50 | Report Abuse

"With support from the Federal Government, hopefully this endeavour will soon pave the way for more new domestic and international routes to Langkawi," he said.

Nasaruddin said data from the Malaysia Association of Hotels showed the average occupancy rate of four- and five-star hotels stood at 50 per cent currently.

Meanwhile, occupancy rates among three-star and below hotels are still low at about 20 per cent to 30 per cent.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 15:51 | Report Abuse

2 and 3 star hotels so low occupancy rate. B40 M40 not much money left, so AA demand won't be high also.

Sslee

5,531 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 16:05 | Report Abuse

keown83 @Sslee Malaysia don't need..just show mysejahtera cert..quite convenient.
Noted with thanks

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 16:09 | Report Abuse

B40 M40 not much money left, so AA demand won't be high also.

Business men will not travel since they can use Google Meet.

So how AA nak kaya?

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 16:12 | Report Abuse

Surgery Must Be Done?

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-09-14 16:21 | Report Abuse

Another joker is here. Same boring stories.
Boring dumb person!!!!!!

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-09-14 16:23 | Report Abuse

Want to show your dumbness pls be more creative. Same boring stories

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-09-14 16:33 | Report Abuse

Agree DickyMe

Posted by DickyMe > Sep 14, 2021 1:46 PM | Report Abuse

Singapore Airlines is majority-owned by Singapore government investment and holding company
==================
Temasek Holdings which holds 56% of voting stock.

AA stands without walking stick or intravenous feeding.

That's the difference.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-14 17:15 | Report Abuse

Will not help. Unrelated diversifications are symptoms of metastases of cancer.

Juliana Surgery Must Be Done?
14/09/2021 4:12 PM

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 17:31 | Report Abuse

Aiyooooooo, end of day still 92 sen

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 17:32 | Report Abuse

Make ChunChoi1 happy for nothing, giving him false hope =(

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-09-14 17:32 | Report Abuse

11 mil transactions just to stay at 0.92

Posted by DickyMee > Sep 14, 2021 5:31 PM | Report Abuse

Aiyooooooo, end of day still 92 sen

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 17:33 | Report Abuse

@DickyMeeu joking or what...hotels in langkawi fully booked liao..baron hotel even went to the extent of pursuing cust who booked earlier during huge discount to cancel their booking & rebook..end up the new price went back to normal price which is nearly 100% compare to previous discount..thats how havoc hotels booking currently in langkawi

anyway, better book your hotel with Airasia if u wanna go to langkawi..at least hotels won't dare to play trick on you

wolfbroker

537 posts

Posted by wolfbroker > 2021-09-14 17:48 | Report Abuse

AirAsia announces mobile travel app integration for Langkawi’s tourism reopening - save malaysia! | I3investor

AirAsia announces mobile travel app integration for Langkawi’s tourism reopening
Author: savemalaysia Publish date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021, 3:42 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 14 — The AirAsia Group said it will support the reopening of tourism activities in Langkawi, Kedah, with its Super App.

The airline said it was ready to assist travellers with its Super App, a digital platform for booking rides to the airport and within Langkawi island, confirming flights and accommodation to Langkawi, as well as completing duty-free shopping.

It said the AirAsia Super App would offer an improved travel and shopping experience on the island.

“Since the government’s announcement of the Langkawi island travel bubble SOP (standard operating procedures) last week, we have seen very strong uptake for seats to Langkawi, especially with the RM12 low fares and RM99 SNAP deals by AirAsia.

“This clearly indicates a strong pent up demand for travel and AirAsia is committed towards working with the government, Tourism Malaysia, LADA (Langkawi Development Authority) and all tourism industry players to make this a success with more than 90 weekly flights to Langkawi,” said AirAsia Malaysia chief executive officer Riad Asmat in a virtual press conference today.

He said AirAsia will be resuming its flights to and from Langkawi with 90 weekly flights departing from Kuala Lumpur (63-times weekly), Penang (14-times weekly), Johor Baru (seven-times weekly), Ipoh (three-times weekly) and Kota Bharu (three-times weekly).

He added that more routes will be added and frequencies increased as the travel demand grows in tandem with the reopening of more leisure destinations in the near future.

Riad also assured that the group has prepared extensively and implemented robust and comprehensive health and safety protocols to ensure all guests are able to travel safely.

“Our self check-in system on the AirAsia Super App is our latest innovation that integrates data from certified healthcare providers to seamlessly verify a guest’s travel eligibility based on their test certificate and/or vaccination certificate,” said Riad.

Amanda Woo, chief executive officer of the AirAsia Super App, said the digitalisation of duty-free shopping in Langkawi through the Super App will make Langkawi Asean’s first online duty-free shopping destination.

“By the end of September, for the first time in Malaysia, people can now order Langkawi duty-free products online and have them delivered straight to their hotel within the same day, via Teleport’s six-hour express service.

“To create convenience for our customers, they can select their preferred delivery time or engage concierge services by our partner hotels to receive on their behalf.

“We will offer free delivery for all purchases, as well as special discounts to AirAsia guests at our partner hotels during our launch campaign,” she said.

Woo added that the group is also looking forward to kickstarting its AirAsia ride on Malaysia day, providing passengers with greater convenience, more competitive prices, and better income opportunity for local drivers.

“The AirAsia Super App now offers e-hailing with the recent launch of AirAsia ride will also be operating in Langkawi beginning Sept 16,” she said.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2021/09/14/airasia-announces-mobile-travel-app-integration-for-langkawis-tourism-reope/2005465

Share this
https://klse.i3investor.com/m/blog/savemalaysia/2021-09-14-story-h1571530603-AirAsia_announces_mobile_travel_app_integration_for_Langkawi_s_tourism_.jsp
Share on Facebook Tweet This Share on Google+
Labels: AIRASIA
Related Stocks

Stock Name Last
AIRASIA 0.92

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 17:51 | Report Abuse

Bankers using almost Rm11 million to maintain AA price at 92 sen. Waaahhhh so gooddddddddd.

Posted by alieyasmart > Sep 14, 2021 5:32 PM | Report Abuse

11 mil transactions just to stay at 0.92

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 17:55 | Report Abuse

It said the AirAsia Super App would offer an improved travel and shopping experience on the island.

“Since the government’s announcement of the Langkawi island travel bubble SOP (standard operating procedures) last week, we have seen very strong uptake for seats to Langkawi, especially with the RM12 low fares and RM99 SNAP deals by AirAsia.

With...
RM12 low fares and RM99 SNAP deals by AirAsia. HOW AA going to MAKE Rm?
Hahaha.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 18:09 | Report Abuse

“By the end of September, for the first time in Malaysia, people can now order Langkawi duty-free products online and have them delivered straight to their hotel within the same day, via Teleport’s six-hour express service."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK 1stly i'm not a big fan of AA though i have their share, but this, the super app, if its indeed works as it mentioned, is trully convinient..those who used to travel in langkawi will know that if u go holiday in langkawi, u will have to set 1 day just for shopping at duty free shopping area..but with this app, u don't have to & still can shopping duty free item..that will enable the 1 extra day for u to plan for other activity in the island

i don't know about others, but i found this very very useful the next time i go to langkawi again

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 18:14 | Report Abuse

@Juliana u should ask that question years ago, not today..please dun tell me u just found it today that AA gave cheap ticket price..they always sell cheap ticket price, way cheaper compare to MAS, i dun know where have u been all these while

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 18:14 | Report Abuse

I checked AA website for Langkawi flight, still got many promo available. Guess not huge demand.

Tue, 12 Oct - Fri 15 Oct, only RM61.60 return flight.

Sslee

5,531 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 18:37 | Report Abuse

Langkawi has been picked as the first tourism destination under the pioneer travel bubble project as the country gears towards treating the Covid-19 as an endemic by end of next month.

"Today, I will discuss with her on what will happen within these two days. We will discuss matters related to testing and vaccinations which are important matters (under the implementation of the travel bubble).

"This is because the success of the Langkawi travel bubble will influence our future decision (related to the reopening of more activities under the tourism sector," he told reporters here today.

Earlier, Hishammuddin chaired the Covid-19 Quartet Ministers Meeting at Parliament building today.

The meeting was attended by Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin, Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz and Multimedia and Communications Minister Tan Sri Annuar Musa.

"During the meeting with Nancy, I want to stress for her to come up with a SOP that will not result in a spike in cases from the implementation of the travel bubble.

"Most importantly, the people going to travel in Langkawi must be discplined… they must get themselves vaccinated first," he said.

For the time being, Hishammuddin, who heads the country's Covid-19 response efforts, said he would not allow the reopening of other tourist destinations.

"It is incumbent on her ministry to prove to us they can do it for Langkawi before they reopen other tourism destinations.

"(Pending the outcome of the Langkawi travel bubble), I will not allow it (reopening of other tourism destination)," he said.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-09-14 19:18 | Report Abuse

when AirAsia advertise flight to Langkawi from RM12, people expects all tickets to be RM12? Can't help myself but LOL.

Same like if come double 11 sales, shopee advertise discount up to 90%, does it mean all items are discounted for 90%?

Think for a moment. This is the oldest marketing strategy. Every consumer should be aware of it by now

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 19:21 | Report Abuse

AirAsia is very stupeed.
if they are selling it's a ticket at the market price, Of course The Traveller are willing to pay at the market price.
why should AA always sells it's air ticket at very very low price price?

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 19:41 | Report Abuse

LOL querying how AA gonna profit with low ticket price

u just found out today or what? where have u been all this while when AA have practiced the same marketing strategy today since years ago?

krish52

257 posts

Posted by krish52 > 2021-09-14 19:42 | Report Abuse

every one can fly and now it's time for the shares to fly too.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 19:44 | Report Abuse

@Juliana i think u're still living deep inside some cave somewhere when AA promoted this in 2015;

https://www.airasiapromotions.com/airasia-rm1-lowest-fares-promotion/

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-14 19:49 | Report Abuse

It's called false advertisement. AA prefers to pay fines.

https://www.nst.com.my/business/2018/12/437236/mavcom-fines-airasia-airasia-x-misleading-ticket-prices

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/air-asia-berhad-to-pay-200000-penalty-for-breaching-the-australian-consumer-law

Juliana AirAsia is very stupeed.
if they are selling it's a ticket at the market price, Of course The Traveller are willing to pay at the market price.
why should AA always sells it's air ticket at very very low price price?
14/09/2021 7:21 PM

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 20:00 | Report Abuse

In Australia AirAsia years ago, AA was fined by the Australian government for Misleading the Australian public in its advertisement by not stating all the extra charges in its advertisement.

Posted by PSAi3alert > Sep 14, 2021 7:49 PM | Report Abuse

It's called false advertisement. AA prefers to pay fines.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-09-14 20:19 | Report Abuse

its called marketing, a common practice for ALL companies, not just AirAsia, I am very sure AirAsia did not invent this. like the example I gave above, when someone advertise its having sales of UPTO 90%, dont expect all items to be discounted 90%, ONLY certin items will be discounted 90%.

if someone is still not aware of this marketing strategy, i have nothing else to say

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-14 21:42 | Report Abuse

Share prices of companies built upon false promises can drop down to 0.000 .

perx135305 its called marketing, a common practice for ALL companies, not just AirAsia, I am very sure AirAsia did not invent this. like the example I gave above, when someone advertise its having sales of UPTO 90%, dont expect all items to be discounted 90%, ONLY certin items will be discounted 90%.

if someone is still not aware of this marketing strategy, i have nothing else to say
14/09/2021 8:19 PM

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-14 21:59 | Report Abuse

@PSAi3alert telcos made a lot of false promises but majority of them didn't drop price until 0.00

TM still pricing around +-RM6.00 although u knew how much bullshit they have marketed on their internet packages..& so does other telcos lilke Maxis & Celcom

are u tryin to do some bullshit claim too? im starting to doubt your previous posts

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-14 22:10 | Report Abuse

These dumbos do not understand business. They also do not understand AA’s business. Its funny looking at their comments. Especially the one talking about fares too low cannot earn. Must have been living in a cave all these while. Or just pure dumb.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-14 22:30 | Report Abuse

I was just marketing a possibility just like some people are marketing a possibility of 4.5 and 0.45.

And the lowest price will be 0.000 not -0.58/share.

I did not say all businesses built on false promises will drop to 0.000.

Just some.

Transmile, London Biscuit, etc were built upon false promises of viable business models. There are now worth 0.000.

keown83 @PSAi3alert telcos made a lot of false promises but majority of them didn't drop price until 0.00

TM still pricing around +-RM6.00 although u knew how much bullshit they have marketed on their internet packages..& so does other telcos lilke Maxis & Celcom

are u tryin to do some bullshit claim too? im starting to doubt your previous posts
14/09/2021 9:59 PM

mf

28,174 posts

Posted by mf > 2021-09-14 22:33 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 34,723.781 -145.85 0.42%
Nasdaq 15,101.07 -4.508 0.03%

meistsk3134

2,368 posts

Posted by meistsk3134 > 2021-09-14 22:36 | Report Abuse

AA got hope now

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 22:39 | Report Abuse

What hope?

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-14 23:10 | Report Abuse

What hope?

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-09-14 23:11 | Report Abuse

Airasia future is very bright. No wonder the oversea investors value superapps at US 1 billion at its infancy stage. Can u imagine the full potential of this superapps??
Buy air tickets, book hotel, take Air asia ride once landed, buy duty free products and hv it deliver to your hotel at the same day!!!! Everything inter related and so convenient!
How not to make money in the coming future???
The ecosystem is all connected and the future can only be very very bright!!!!!!

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 23:49 |

Post removed.Why?

JeevS

411 posts

Posted by JeevS > 2021-09-14 23:49 | Report Abuse

Just spoke to Tony, he said AA price will fly up to RM5 by end of the year

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-14 23:55 | Report Abuse

5.2 Acquisition risk

"However, there is no assurance that the anticipated benefits of the
Proposed Acquisition will be realised or that AAGB will be able to generate sufficient revenue
and earnings to offset the associated acquisition costs incurred. As such, there is also no
assurance that the Proposed Acquisitions will enable the Group to improve its financial
performance and the duration required for AAGB to recoup its investment could be longer
than anticipated."

5.3 User, merchant and driver attrition risk

"AirAsia Superapp will have to migrate all customer, merchant, rider and other information from
Gojek platform quickly. This gives rise to user, merchant and driver attrition risk. However,
AirAsia Superapp will implement aggressive users and merchants acquisition and retention
initiatives to minimise the attrition during the first six months of operations. In addition, AirAsia
Superapp will convert existing databases from its travel vertical as first time users for the
ecommerce vertical."

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-09-15 00:17 | Report Abuse

Ha ha ha ha
Langkawi is just a test study case
Can u imagine the whole business of AA with the superapps, air asia ride, teleport, etc integrated as one entity?? The benefit is just unbelievable. TF and the AA team are genius. This is a game changer .
DickyMe.. it is not just RM4.50 now. it should be higher.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2 minutes ago | Report Abuse

So called game changer but share price cannot go up. Because what you mentioned is a only a possibility, your own exaggerated fantasy.

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-15 00:34 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-15 00:41 | Report Abuse

So many 1 star

caleb chan
September 14, 2021
Worst app ever... App slow response Voucher code wasn't able to apply during checkout session customer service wasn't helpful when user encounter problem.

Gobind S.
September 14, 2021
Worst app ever. Hard to contact a human service person too

pimpisud piromvaragorn
September 14, 2021
Can i give 0 star? Suck a bad time since first time I try to use! I would like to cancel my wrong ordar as soon as I order finished but AI said it's can't be cancelled!! And I cannot contact any "human" just send me to talk with AI all the time. Last time I have a problem about the bag you sant me t...

Brandonn Tan
September 13, 2021
AirAsia food order plaform, the price is good. But the platform and user experience is sucks! The information in key in is different on the rider apps. That make me have to accept for their ego? Terrible experience with the apps!

christyee yap
September 13, 2021
Cant even go into airasia food

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-15 00:43 | Report Abuse

You really should do proper research if you care about your investment. Not just fantasize.

Yong Cheng Chee
September 12, 2021
One word to describe this app: Nightmare! They should really hire new developer to develop a proper app. Even a 12 years old can develop better app than this.

delang j
September 10, 2021
1st time experience dah teruk. baik guna foodpanda je.

Balqis Razak
September 10, 2021
Very baddddd

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 4 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Check the Google Play and App Store reviews for yourself.

willee2

1,089 posts

Posted by willee2 > 2021-09-15 00:48 | Report Abuse

aa lack 1 thing la...never sell popcorn.

Post a Comment