MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MPCORP (6548)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

4,841 comment(s). Last comment by Newtoshareworld 2024-04-01 16:01

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 20:22 |

Post removed.Why?

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 20:39 | Report Abuse

To all dreamers. A piece of good land if hold by dead company will be dead no matter how good. Look at Talam has 10times better land in Klang Valley compare to bubble Iskandar with ghost town. There are over supply over build with over crowded developers in Iskandar. This company is hopeless. The last time gain investors interest it did right issue then run away with money and collapse. The cheer leaders are going to trap you to take his shares where he stuck at 50+ and average down at 35+. When enough donkey jump into the bandwagon suddenly the company will issue share again taking your money then PN17 because cannot pay debt. Land taken by banks YOU get shoot and die. This company did many times guarantee do again. Go in lah to Holland.

Talamdead

53 posts

If you like iskandar buy companies with strong reputation strong land bank and strong profit. Like Tebrau or EcoWorld. Quality assurance. I get con long time ago believe in lies and i now hold Tebrau. Tebrau has 1,000 acre prime land developing, profitable, market value Only rm800; IF BELIEVE THE SHXT people tell you about MPcorp 500 acre slump land cheated from government and development money cheat from bank ran away, you think will do good to you? Dream lah.

Talamdead

53 posts

MPcorp cheer leaders once they get their stocks sold to you, you end up crying. Want to cheat people check fundamental capability and integrity of the company. Easier to cheat and after tipu money dont let investors go Holland PN17. Its idiotic If you ignore KL land value vs iskandar. Like so much to dream buy Talam lah. Only rm0.10. At least they are building. MPcorp is dying get barried on his land for good. A piece of moral opinion.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 20:41 | Report Abuse

TP if more and more victim go in the cheer leaders sell to you even PN17 rubbish go up rm0.60 or rm1.00. Then the other criminal also come in sell share to you or worst do right issue trap you, then run away again. If they dare to run away bank money WHO ARE YOU?

Talamdead

53 posts

It will be over and all bubble will go back down to earth maybe rm0.30. Or worst PN17 coming soon.

Talamdead

53 posts

Buy Tebrau. Blue chip iskandar.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 20:50 | Report Abuse

To be specific what The Star meant was this company has no hope unless debt repaid and total management change. Someone has to take risk fighting Bursa for right issue after many time MP major shareholder fails investors and that someone has to under take some rm120mil debt and many more debt total rm250m or so. Nobody will comes in if director hire stupid people buy up share price or some stupid people selfish buy some cheap share then keep spamming forum asking people to buy. That is not only kill the last chance any white knight to come in it also kill all small investors hope for turnaround.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 20:58 | Report Abuse

Rich you are correct. I can expect another right issue coming when this hired idiot finish push up share price. History repeats, but many investors will not subscribe, major shareholder subscribe then run away with money again, then small shareholders diluted thanks to some idiot. Ols small shareholders dead, new victim get con. More and more law suit, more and more difficult to turn around. One crisis come which is happening now. Another Talam go to drain. Talam KL prime land no good vs ghost town iskandar? Dont con more people and stop flush people posting.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:06 | Report Abuse

First time i see volunteer investor do free promotion of website. Must be buy a lot of share waiting victim to buy until keep flushing other whistle blower postings to spread his spam. I found his cheer leader spam many other stocks forum. So free? Being hired? I wont be surprise since criminal do all crime. Buy cheap share and spread rumor like this asking victim to buy end in jail. So pro give your full name and IC here then some victim may fall into the trap.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:07 | Report Abuse

Flush so much anyone also can. Afloat.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 21:13 | Report Abuse

Come on now. Bring out your facts. Not just insinuation without substantiation.

"Every prudent person deals with knowledge."

kakijudi

1,086 posts

Posted by kakijudi > 2014-04-12 21:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin. Don't worry la. We talk to this talamdead guy again when mpcorp breaches rm1

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 21:17 | Report Abuse

wat to call a monkey with failed cash payout?mind to answer.dun hide anymore.answer pls calvin

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:20 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Bill Ch’ng Chong Poh, a former chief executive officer of Malaysia Pacific Corp Bhd (MPCorp), was charged last Friday with 58 counts of insider trading relating to the property firm’s shares between May 14, 2008 and Aug 20, 2008 by the Securities Commission (SC).
The offences, under Section 188(2) of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007, carry a punishment of mandatory imprisonment not exceeding 10 years and a fine of not less than RM1 million.
Ch’ng claimed trial to the charges preferred and bail was set at RM300,000 with one surety, and Ch’ng surrendered his international passport to the court.
“Ch’ng had allegedly acquired MPCorp shares ahead of entering into a multi-million ringgit joint-venture project between Oriental Pearl City Properties Sdn Bhd, and Amanahraya Development Sdn Bhd (ADSB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amanah Raya Bhd, to undertake and manage several projects in Iskandar Development Region in Johor,” said the SC in a statement last Friday.
“The SC views insider trading seriously and will continue to actively enforce such breaches to maintain investor confidence in the capital market,” it added.
Ch’ng, 75, who is the single largest shareholder of loss-making MPCorp with a 61.48% stake, resigned from his post on Dec 19, 2013, which was resumed by his son Charles Ch’ng Soon Sen, 32, which MPCorp said was “in line with the succession planning of the group”.
Ch’ng remains as chairman of the group’s executive committee to focus on a re-implementation plan as well as restructuring Asia-Pacific Trade & Expo City’s (Aptec) corporate plan and mission of the group. Aptec is an integrated city development in Johor, planned in 2008, in MPCorp’s roadmap to be a conglomerate in the future. But the project has yet to take off.
This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on January 13, 2014.

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 21:26 | Report Abuse

charged with insider trading is sap sap sui loh.monkey knows the value of nothing except bising hari2.wat to call a monkey with failed cash payout???i gerenti the monkey avoid answering again.100000% gerenti betul!!!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 21:29 | Report Abuse

Talkking,

Go and see the Whole Tread in PM Corp Forum Site. The answer is all there. There is really nothing to hide. Can also call me at 014 6101668 anytime monday to friday after 12 noon

Now you must call me personally and don't you go and hide. Better still post your phone here if you dare to come out into the open.

senyi88

49 posts

Posted by senyi88 > 2014-04-12 21:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks Talamdead. The conduct of Chng speaks volume about the quality of the management of MPCorp.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:32 | Report Abuse

Same criminal work like Talam http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/5459?m=ca
Ran away later. Will repeat again. Who hire you to do insider trading? If you admit buy stock cheap and spam here trap victim, you put full name and IC here show you are not insider trading. If you did not buy share why you so free do free promotion, being hire get paid? You know how many small investor die in Talam? You know how many MP small investor get trap last time? You do again this time sure another Talam. At least Talam in KL still building. This one ran away, and running away again. Con few times stop pulling victim to holland.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 21:36 | Report Abuse

Precisely due to MP Corp debt and Bill Chng personal problems MP Corp share price has dropped to SUCH A BARGAIN.

And Precisely BECAUSE OF TAN SRI LIEW'S GOOD REPUTATION ECOWORLD HAS BALLOONED INTO SUCH A BUBBLE NOW!

90% OF THE MARKET SEE ONLY THE OBVIOUS THEREFORE THE 90% OF THE MARKET IS DOOMED TO MAKE LOSSES ULTIMATELY.

THE 10% CONTRARIANS ARE THE ONES WHO GOT IT RIGHT TIME AFTER TIME.

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 21:37 | Report Abuse

monkey speaks.u wan me to post ur bising2 in investlah again.my question is wat to call a monkey with failed cash payout???now apr loh.dec13 suda lama loh.a monkey gerenti cash payout loh.dun change subject monkey.answer pls,wat to call a monkey with cash payout?

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:40 | Report Abuse

Glad small investors are more eye open now. No matter how good the land, as prime as Talam go holland. This one is worst. Some idiot sell like property cheater say how good the land, totally cannot answer how the criminal after few times cheat money going to turn god start to plant vegetable on this ghost land. Fundamental is bad land also build good property like SPSeta now EcoWorld. A nice land if belongs to criminal can only do crime. So what is so good about how good the land is? Go buy Tebrau which is building something.

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 21:45 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Knight
Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!
« Reply #507 on: December 01, 2013, 10:27:21 AM »

JeffH
Thank You JeffH. At least you are sensible to let time be the proof.
AND WHAT WOULD I BE CALLED IF CASH PAY OUT GOES THROUGH?

for the record.ans pls monkey

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:45 | Report Abuse

If true there is potential white knight falls into it they already ran away because director hire idiot buy up share price make those stuck small shareholders stuck even longer. Because of a spammer, more new victim get stuck this time. No hope sure PN17.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 21:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:50 | Report Abuse

If true some stupid white knight comes in you should quietly buy share wait white knight buy in already then your spam may work. Dont make your small selfish money from innocent small investors at the expense of company and all small shareholders big interest. Nobody will come in except new greedy speculators. This is how thousands of victims die in Talam. Morally someone has to capture this criminal.

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-04-12 21:51 | Report Abuse

Tq Talamdead and Talkking for highlighing + updating on this blog! Ya i had read abt the mismanagement and embezzlement of funds by Bill Chng early this year too. Thats why i dont belief on this man, as he deemed not suitable to lead this dead company again. Someone posting this blog, promoting abt a half dead company most likely will benefit from us small investors which will take their words for true!

To all, Kindly read and do the needful updates prior to investing in MPCorp.
TQ

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 21:52 | Report Abuse

i am happy the monkey ban forever from investlah.waiting for answer to my question.i super gerenti 10000000% no answer from monkey.......make it 10000000000%

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 21:53 | Report Abuse

Amazing this idiot keep selling without fundamental. The management itself and the ran away with money. Call himself fundamental. name, IC.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 22:01 | Report Abuse

Every one can Read My Full Explanations At PM Corp Forum Tread. Of Course investlah banned me from posting my explanation in their forum site. Come on now. Since they banned me, how to post? Not in a million years! Unless I use another name to enter. Do you think I will?

Tell Investlah Forum Team To Let Me Post Then. It Is Not That I Don't want to post But I AM PREVENTED FROM POSTING THERE

INVESTLAH Should Change Name To "GAMBLE LAH" Since Almost 90% Are Gamblers there.

Of Course The Only EXCEPTION IS "THE GREAT RAIDER" Whom I Have Great Respect.

And Stockraider is the disciple of ALL TIME GRAND MASTER CHAMPION SIFU DR. NEOH SOON KEAN. FROM WHOM I LEARNT A LOT ABOUT INVESTING IN SOUND & FUNDAMENTAL COMPANIES

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 22:02 | Report Abuse

monkey change subject again.ask talam to show proof and talam did it.monkey quiet and change subject.i buy dsonic 2.50 b4 bonus sell 3.80 after bonus.buy dksh 0.47 sell 7.80.buy hipseng 1.89 sell 5.80.buy digi 9.75 sell 39.10.

BACK TO MY QUESTION...wat to call a monkey with failed cash payout???

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 22:07 | Report Abuse

The ANSWER IS FOUND IN PM CORP FORUM SITE. OF COURSE THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF POSTS THERE. IT WILL TAKE EFFORT AND TIME TO READ IT.

WANT ME TO ANSWER AGAIN? ASK WITH RESPECT THEN.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:09 | Report Abuse

By the way am Holding Tebrau, EcoWorld, MRCB ++ and 20% on penny stocks low P/E for fun. Lost and sold Talam then triniti then Talam again name change to hide, sold Gamuda. Talam is a developer not land robber and dont build. PMcorp etc are speculation. All rubbish also go up dont need expert. When market collapse real fundamental will stay. You are speculator admit it dont through books at uncle lim here.

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 22:11 | Report Abuse

oredi know monkey chickening out again.i m alwiz rite 10000000000% no answer from monkey.just change and divert onli this monkey.....wat to expect from monkey loh.throw banana and bising2....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-04-12 22:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks talamdead for ur exposure...i will caution my friends from buying this stock!

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:15 | Report Abuse

No wonder get ban. Keep flushing other truth whistle blower spamming his selfish speculator work. Maybe hired some more. Cannot answer basic fundamental of management and integrity that matters not how good the land is. This site should have common vote to ban predators.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:16 | Report Abuse

I just post a simple whistle blow, last time someone push up share price right issue happen, then money ran away. This time again? Please lah for moral sake.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:19 | Report Abuse

Then my message gets flush down with this idiot spm. Uncle cannot tahan. Dig out and expose. Public social united, together truth will stand. Unfortunately many small victim may have bought into the trap. No many do their research just jump into the up trend trying to make few cents. Pitty.

brendonyeap

1,648 posts

Posted by brendonyeap > 2014-04-12 22:20 | Report Abuse

Talamdead: may i know who is monkey? i cant find any individual with that nickname!

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:22 | Report Abuse

I think it refers to the most noisy promoter here. That one keep flushing our messages. Wait he may do it again. Hired, have to work and spam until more victim comes. You will see the monkey. Wait and see.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 22:23 | Report Abuse

The site should ban false accusers. See I promoted PM Corp at 15 cts. Price now still at 22 cts.
Up 46.6%

Warren Buffet Berkshire Hathaway made 25% yearly

Peter Lynch's Magellan Fund Made 39% Yearly

PM Corp Up 46.6% since SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2013 ONLY 7 MONTHS IN SPITE & DESPITE

OF 2 MAIN LEADERS SELLING OUT AND THEN SPEAKING VERY BAD THINGS ABOUT PM CORP

1) MIKEKONG55 SAID PM CORP WILL CRASH BACK TO 11 CTS.

2) AND KONG KEAT FROM INVESTLAH AFTER SELLING PM CORP TURNED AND SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT PM CORP

THROUGH IT ALL PM CORP NEVER DIPPED BELOW 20 CTS FOR ONCE.

talkking

167 posts

Posted by talkking > 2014-04-12 22:26 | Report Abuse

veri funny loh.there is a monkey jumping everywhere.veri obvious loh...WAKAKAKAKAKAKA....have a good sleep everyone.i will....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:34 | Report Abuse

Amazing amazing. In up market rubbish stock also go up. Monkey trying to show off he promoted pm cap. When market down this one is worst than Talam.

Talamdead

53 posts

Posted by Talamdead > 2014-04-12 22:35 | Report Abuse

There you see monkey comes out flushing our message again. This time lagi shiok Holland Buffett someone. Shoot the monkey.

acgerlok5

120 posts

Posted by acgerlok5 > 2014-04-12 23:18 | Report Abuse

SORRY GUYS I REALLY NEED TO DO CALVIN TAN SOME JUSTICE HERE...I AGREE FULLY WITH WHAT CALVIN SAID, ONLY THING I DONT HAVE THE BULLET TO ATTACK THIS COUNTER....WHILE YOU SAID THE COMPANY IS DEAD..IM SURE I HV HEARD THE SAYING 'EVEN LOUSY BOATS HAS THREE NAILS"...MP CORP HAS MANY, IN FACT 0.90 WORTH OF NAILS IN ITS NTA...FURTHERMORE, PENGERANG BOOM IS JUST THE BEGINNING, GORUNDWORK HAVEN'T EVEN TOOK FLIGHT...ALL IS JUST STARTING, I REPEAT, KEYWORDS IS STARTING...AND TALAM, IM SORRY BUT ARE U IGNORANT OR PURELY BLIND TO IGNORE THE REPORT STAR PUBLISHED TODAY. MP CORP IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF NEGOTATION TO GET NEW OWNERS AND EVEN NEW SHAREHOLDER(CAPTAIN) TO STEER THE COMPANY TO GREATER GROWTH...BELIEVE ME OR NOT, THIS COUNTER WILL WORTH AT LEAST 1 RINGGIT AT LEAST A FEW YEARSW FROM NOW.

stkoay

6,413 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2014-04-12 23:35 | Report Abuse

This person not only mislead investors from this forum but also goes to other forum to promote MP COPR.
Can check his posting in KSL and PRKCORP.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-04-12 23:49 | Report Abuse

Stkoay,

I also recommended PM Corp at 15 cts, SILK at 40 Cts, TAWIN at 44 cts, Cymao at 35 Cts, The Store at RM2.39, RCE Capital at 26 cts, Dutaland at 46 cts, GMutual at 45 Cts, KPSCB at 52 Cts,

PBA at RM1.10, PADINI at RM1.60, JAKS at 51 Cts. Go And See My Comments There at all their respective forum sites.. 90% of my calls are Right On Target.

As for MP Corp I fully concur with acgerlok5. Only thing is. I think MP Corp will easily Hit RM1.00 when 6 lanes connecting highway is ready in a year's time. (No need few years' time.)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz