YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.22 (6.01%)

Day's Change

3.61 - 3.93

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

30,557 comment(s). Last comment by musangfoxking 7 seconds ago

Agjl

5,718 posts

Posted by Agjl > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

As we speak, nvidia soaring 10% liao in nasdaq trading now and still looking strong. Dun miss out oh mickey! Wakakakak

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 4 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Skywalker00 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hahaha.. Azure implementing innovative cooling technologies I’m Malaysian environment..... haha .... has...

raymondroy

843 posts

Posted by raymondroy > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

i dont believe it otb dragon and mrfox comments removed?? am i missing something...

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Azure sustainable technologies:
100% renewable energy by 2025.
Water positive by 2030.
Replenish more water than we consume by 2030.
Zero-waste certification by 2030.
Net-zero deforestation from new construction.
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/explore/global-infrastructure/sustainability

How many click (to flag) needed to remove a comment?
Can someone please enlighten me?

paktua73

18,441 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

morni5..
paktua feel sad when see dragon n Mr OTB posting was removed..
what happened here is not healthy any more..
even right now mike was more polite 9n his posting..
mike also bring good article (on ytlpowr la not lain2)

tut tut
later we will no longer see healthy posting
paktua also abit regret
bye bye..

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

OTB

11,354 posts

Posted by OTB > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

TA chart
The technical chart looks bearish.
The share price is in consolidation mode, however, the uptrend is still intact.
The share price is still above 200-day SMA.
The next support is at 4.61.
The second support is at 4.46.
The third support is at 4.22.

FA report
There is an extraordinary gain of 350 million in Q4 2023 PAT, if it is taken out, the actual PAT is 780 million.
Q4 2023 PAT - 1130-350=780
Q1 2024 PAT - 848
Q2 2024 PAT - 845
Q3 2024 PAT - 699

Note :
If Q4 2024 PAT is higher than 780 million, both YoY and QoQ are higher, I believe the share price of YTLPower will not drop a lot.
The total EPS for FY 2023 is 24.95 sen.
If the PAT for Q4 2024 is 800 million, total EPS for FY 2024 is 38.65 sen.
There is still a growth of 55% over FY 2023.
The present share price is 4.61, the PER is 11.9 times based on EPS=38.65 sen.
The PER of Tenaga is > 22 times.

The projected Q2 2024 GDP is estimated to grow at 5.8%. The actual Q2 2024 GDP growth will be announced on 16/8/2024.
This high GDP growth is the highest in the Asian region.
I believe this high GDP growth announcement will help to move up the share price of YTLPower and also the KLSE stock market as a whole.

Good luck.
Thank you.

dragon328

2,412 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Ambank and RHB analysts already published update reports on YTL Power after a site visit to YTLP's Kulai data centre park last week, with plenty of photos on construction progress of the various data centres there. Someone chose to ignore this fact and got my post removed, so unprofessional.

Or else there are various engineers posting in LinkedIn on the construction progress of DC1 (completed for SEA), DC2 and DC3. But I guess someone is not a professional and may not have a LinkedIn account to view it.

dragon328

2,412 posts

Despicable people can try to remove my posts, but it won't stop me from telling the facts and figures.

dragon328

2,412 posts

I will keep posting and see how many of my posts will get removed

dragon328

2,412 posts

Some dirty hands are at play, may be those who are shorting this counter

OTB

11,354 posts

Posted by frankkoh > 10 hours ago | Report Abuse
Why dragon328 and OTB posts were removed? These are the two respected investors that talk sense with facts and data.
-----------------
I really care is to ensure I post my best recommendation based on facts and figures.
I try to ensure all readers can make money from my recommendation.
Looking at all my previous records and recommendations, I still feel very happy that I have contributed positively to all readers in I3.
I will feel very sad when my recommendation does not help all readers here, the worst is to cause a loss to them.
I am very pleased with my recommendation on YTLPower.
I recommended YTLPower at 1.10, hopefully all readers here are laughing all the way to the bank.

Hopefully YTLPower will be another Supermx which I recommended in 2020. The share price of Supermx moved up north from 3.60 to a high of 24.50.
Good luck.
Thank you.

dragon328

2,412 posts

I believe posts from Mr. OTB have benefitted many i3 investors. When i3 removed the many posts of Mr. OTB, it has deviated from its motto of being intelligence and integrity.

It is not an intelligent move to remove posts by serious investors who have helped many i3 investors to make good money.

It has no integrity if it helps certain parties to remove posts that have contrarian views with its fraction.

paktua73

18,441 posts

Posted by paktua73 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

paktua hope no one flag mike.
if only his directly mentioned to paktua..

biarlaa dia nak maki ke..nak cerca ke..
bcoz its never harm or hurt paktua pun..
paktua no buddy here..
paktua tak terkesan pun with mike posting..

please protect Dragon238 & mr OTB or who bring good article..

tut tut
paktua swing trader lead own legion..
not analysis provider or god gurus Ta or FA

LossAversion

1,707 posts

Posted by LossAversion > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

oh come on guys. Treat yourself with a little bit more respect. And Please respect this platform.

dragon328

2,412 posts

These posts may get removed soon. I suggest those have read them can copy them and help me to repost them later

dragon328

2,412 posts

There have been several fellow investors who pm me to re-write them the posts that have been removed. I am not able to rewrite every single post to each request.

dragon328

2,412 posts

@Aero1, the Airtrunk data centre is AI-ready with liquid cooling technology, but it does not mean that it has installed any AI chip or GPU yet to perform AI cloud computing work.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

dragon328

2,412 posts

I am trying to rewrite the posts that have been removed, to the extend that I can still remember

Posted by Arvinder Dhaliwal > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Thank you Dragon328 & MrOTB for your constant sharing of knowledge and posts. So disheartened that they're being removed. Appreciate all that you both do. I've been following them for quite awhile now and they provide so much, honestly. 🙏🏻

OTB

11,354 posts

Malaysia will become the data center hub of Asia in the next 5 years.

Major investors to set up these data centers are Amazon, Apple, Goggle, Microsoft and Nvidia from the USA.

There are 280 MW of data centers in 2024, this figure will increase to 3,221 MW in 2028, an increase of 11.5 times.

Based on DC Bytes projections, CGS (broker) said the data centre capacity in Malaysia is expected to deliver a 32% to 56% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in 2023-2028, far outstripping the 8% CAGR forecast for Singapore.

The current electricity (power) usage in 2023 is > 20.0 GW, additional new capacity of power to be added by 2030 is 10.5 GW. It means extra 50% of electricity usage by 2030 due to the increased capacity of these data centers and population growth.

The high usage of electricity will benefit YTLPower (in Singapore) and Tenaga in Malaysia.

GDP is projected to grow at an estimated 5.8% in Q2 2024. The early sign of foreign investment on data centres is starting to show in the improved GDP of Malaysia.

I believe this high GDP growth announcement on 16/8/2024 will help to move up the share price of YTLPower and also KLSE as a whole.

Good luck, Malaysia.
Thank you.

Posted by Mingci Toh > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

<3 Dragon328

dragon328

2,412 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 4 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

sultan

23 posts

Posted by sultan > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

i3investor requires fund to maintain its continuosly operation. Web hosting, web and app development, support and etc require fund. Depending the entities who are funding i3investor. Conflict of interests. :)

dragon328

2,412 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 4 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

dragon328

2,412 posts

@sultan, of course i3 needs funds to run this platform. That's why I said it is not so intelligent to remove posts of genuine investors here for certain agenda. Over time, this will frustrate many and gradually more people will lose faith in this platform and it will not get lower funding and advertisement income

dragon328

2,412 posts

The selling on YTL Power earlier this week is likely due to expiry of call warrants. There are 6 call warrants on YTL Power expiring this week, with the last 2 expiring tomorrow on 2nd August.

Latest data shows that there has been no notable selling on YTL Power by foreign funds this week, or at least any selling was less than RM5m a day. Instead foreign funds sold big on Tenaga with net selling of RM31m on Monday 29th July but bought some back on Tuesday 30th.

So that implies to me that the selling on YTLP on Monday and Tuesday was likely by local IBs who have call warrants on YTLP expiring but have no intention to issue any new call warrant on YTLP.

cktay

265 posts

Posted by cktay > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Yesterday was another down day for Bursa.
Foreign funds bought net RM121m while
Local institutions sold RM141m. Why???
On another note, I did a check on the Kulai Green Data Centre Park to reassure myself it is not a phantom development.
Altho' I could not go beyond the checkpoint, I can see several building almost near completion.
The surrounding area is still rather rural as it is an off road from the main road, but I can see a lot of activities, lots of lorries moving around. I think the Govt will be in the process of upgrading the infrastructure of the surrounding area.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

So in end which data center can continue to operate?

dragon328

2,319 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 22 minutes ago | Report Abuse

There have been many new data centre projects announced to be set up in Johor, and sooner or later there may be a glut and these new data centre developers may face issues like:

1) unable to secure sufficient power supply as TNB is not planning to spend huge capex in installing new power generating plants, or is not fast enough to strengthen the power grid, or TNB will demand very high power supply connection fees from the new data centre developers

2) not able to secure enough water supply, as Ranhill may not have the capacity to expand the water supply piping network and water treatment plant capacity fast enough to cater for the surging demand

3) higher costs in higher land costs, higher power supply tariffs and higher water supply charges. Land costs have jumped up many times from below RM20 psf last year to at least RM75 psf to as high as RM138 psf.

4) not able to secure enough customer to take up storage space in these new data centres

Fears of escalation mount after Israeli killings of Hamas and Hezbollah leaders
https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jul/31/israel-iran-hamas-hezbollah-lebanon-assassinations-middle-east

Posted by janetchiam8 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Hope to get fair feedbacks
Tqvm

Jesse1314

17 posts

Posted by Jesse1314 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The fact that i3 removes postings that is of not personal-abusive but with analysis contents is indeed dumb-founding.

Labeling i3 as dumb shall warrant a removal?😀

Whatever dragon provides may not fully constitutes the 100% truth... most importantly the market volume is huge enough and i do not think whatever dragon says can and will change the share price overnight...

Relief rally in Nvidia cannot hide likelihood stock has entered bear market territory after losing nearly $800 billion https://finance.yahoo.com/news/relief-rally-nvidia-cannot-hide-162938637.html
DESPITE REBOUNDS IT IS NOW IN BEAR TERRITORY

darrenliew

968 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Relief rally in Nvidia cannot hide likelihood stock has entered bear market territory after losing nearly $800 billion https://finance.yahoo.com/news/relief-rally-nvidia-cannot-hide-162938637.html
DESPITE REBOUNDS IT IS NOW IN BEAR TERRITORY

Agree.

darrenliew

968 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Let's wait and see. Let the market forces do their work

sg999

1,798 posts

Posted by sg999 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The issuer IB of Call warrant basically is in hedge position, their buy and sell position can be adjusted from time to time to protect themselves. IB selling the underlying shares at last few trading date is not the way they are practicing now. As i observed, DC theme like SNS is going sink earlier this week as well but SNS do not have any call warrant. This is the market trend.

In the end which data center can continue operation?

dragon328

2,319 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

There have been many new data centre projects announced to be set up in Johor, and sooner or later there may be a glut and these new data centre developers may face issues like:

1) unable to secure sufficient power supply as TNB is not planning to spend huge capex in installing new power generating plants, or is not fast enough to strengthen the power grid, or TNB will demand very high power supply connection fees from the new data centre developers

2) not able to secure enough water supply, as Ranhill may not have the capacity to expand the water supply piping network and water treatment plant capacity fast enough to cater for the surging demand

3) higher costs in higher land costs, higher power supply tariffs and higher water supply charges. Land costs have jumped up many times from below RM20 psf last year to at least RM75 psf to as high as RM138 psf.

4) not able to secure enough customer to take up storage space in these new data centres

Posted by Antifanaticracism > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The DC theme, AI theme, the reduction in in interest rates in US are all factored in already. The next happening will be a severe correction. U know what to do next?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz