Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-04-01 15:39 | Report Abuse

cuti-cuti, I was once holding a stretch of portfolios close to 10 and found that my returns was not satisfactory as I have make it too diluted on my capitals. Like wise I filter it down to less then 5 and found that my returns improve greatly. If you have mass bullets you can go more then it but if you have limited bullets, you may consider to focus on a few good ones to maximize ur return. Just my own opinion and since you are in this chatroom, we will share out our experience with you. Good luck bro.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-01 15:39 | Report Abuse

ruparupanya cuticuti is an ol timer too :-) congratz bro/sis.

I must be the most junior here hehehe. still far far away from all of you otais :-) but i am happy, at least i am on the right track dy.

TQ bros/sis.

cuticuti

145 posts

Posted by cuticuti > 2014-04-01 15:53 | Report Abuse

aiks, why my post hilang? nvm, invest, i do agree on FA when picking stocks, company report and holding power just as important. Im a setting TP buy and sell kind of investor, just dsonic i dunno how to tp sell..;) btw, my remisier recommended fitters, protasco, yocb, encorp, while im looking at cmsb now..buy, hold strategy.

cuticuti

145 posts

Posted by cuticuti > 2014-04-01 15:56 | Report Abuse

zoom, me no oldtimer, my parents are..got their hands burnt in the 80-90's contra game..bad scene, i wouldnt go there.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 16:12 | Report Abuse

asam, very true, it feels like we become the second generations of the dsonic. It's good to earn from the rise of stock. It's even better to earn something together with others that can share your joy. No need to thank here and there. We have experienced many up and downs. Without encouragement from one and another, we can lose focus.

There will be a day when stock will be down and I hope all those who thank here will not turn to cursing. I can see how OTB suffer from this. When he recommended some stock and up, everyone treat him like sifu/God. When stock is down, all those zombie is chasing him especially optimus and curse on him. That's why it's good for unclez remain anonymous. Everyone is so happy now but the market will crash one day and few out of those millions that follow his advice will turn to him.

Sorry, I don't mean to spoil your mood but I have to remind you all to stay vigilant and prepare for the worse and don't trust anyone that put a high tp here and there.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-04-01 16:18 | Report Abuse

Well said bro chinesetea.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-01 16:19 | Report Abuse

yes uncleZ. erm i mean bro chinesetea :-) I understand the risks involved, and am putting in my money on my own risk. no one is holding a gun to my head.

yep, i am always watching the market (DJIA, KLSE,etc) and staying vigilant (BURSA). In fact uncleZ has given hints about the storm. we all have to be very vigilant and play safe (KAREX ?) ..

on a lighter side, my brain has been automatically associating with stocks lately as apparent from my posting above. kekekeke.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 16:27 | Report Abuse

zoomboom, your imagination is as good as Chrollo. Young man always dreaming. Don't be silly, I am just a follower of unclez. Kukuman will come out to scold me saying I am imitating him :-)
Kikiki,kekeke.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-04-01 16:28 | Report Abuse

Hi all
Everyone in this forum are adults. We are responsible for our decisions . Whether to buy or take profit , decide for yourselves. Unclez, Chinesetea. Asamlaksa have taken the time to contribute information to us generously.
If we had boarded the ride, take profit according to your risk appetite. For long term players, continue to hold until the market turns or adverse news are out.
We should not be looking for guarantees in this forum.
Once again thanks to the generous contributors here.

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-04-01 16:57 | Report Abuse

Zoomzoom
You have a very interesting way of writing. Lively and at the same time practical.
Keep writing.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-04-01 16:58 | Report Abuse

Jangan marah marah. nahhh ini... DSonic 4.85 naik 38 sen; Presbhd 3.94 naik 19sen; OCK 1.31 naik 6sen.
Semua catit tinggi baru. Apa lagi mahu. kita sama sama bersyukur. dan terima kasih UncleZ.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-01 17:03 | Report Abuse

UncleZ became the hottest person in i3 recently, everyone is talking bout him or shares recommended by him. There's still one "affordable" stock that everyone is waiting I believe. Anyway, thank you UncleZ and the guys who keep sharing the information and knowledge :)

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-04-01 17:07 | Report Abuse

ctea, I like the name optimus, sounds like some form of being which likes to kacau here and there, it can be very irritating at times but adds a bit of humor, ha.ha.
ctea, manage to enter Pres but on the high side. Willing to keep till bonus. Outcome of meeting will be mid of this month, not that far.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-04-01 17:13 | Report Abuse

ctea, I pity OTB also. People have to realize, price cannot just shoot up everyday without healthy correction even DSonic will have correction before going up again. Still have many news not out yet.
Renewal of contract.
Dividend.
Bonus issue.
New overseas contract.......dan banyak lagi.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-04-01 17:31 | Report Abuse

@siva68 OTB ada cakap apa apa tentang dsonic ke?

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-04-01 17:37 | Report Abuse

bracoli, OTB tak ada bagi tahu apa-apa tentang DSonic, dia biasa kat Hevea dan PJdev-w. Kadang-kadang dia kena hentam teruk, kesian juga sebab investment ini sendiri punya responsibility, tak fairlah nak maki dan hentam orang yang memberi pandangan peribadi.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 17:46 | Report Abuse

So far four stocks that recommended by unclez has been up except Scable.

Many people asked the same question, why scable is not rising like the other. One need to realise that even Warren Buffet can also pick the wrong stock or the stock need sometime before it turn bullish. UncleZ has 80% success rate and don't expect him to be 100% right all the time. Even if he suggest an affordable stock, we need to examine and do our due diligence before we jump in.

First of all Scable is a down trend stock since August 2013 and at the moment it is trading at side way. The highest of scable 2.28. I would suggest to only start collecting when there is a bullish cross over 1.55 resistant with high volume. Otherwise it will stay there for ages and you will pay for opportunity cost. There is some catalyst down the line and the contract it won will start contributing FY14 onwards.

If you can wait for one year, then it is definitely a good stock. I am afraid most of us here has been spoiled by rising price of dsonic, ock and presbhd daily and weekly and other fundamental stock is gathering dust. At the moment, I view pestech better than scable.

Just my two cents.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-01 17:55 | Report Abuse

Thanks Ctea. I also think I will be spoiled by the rising price of dsonic, pres and ock recently but i'm still planning to buy more Presbhd and keep it for at least another year.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-01 18:15 | Report Abuse

sau tou x2 (rogerx2 in cantonese) bro chinesetea :-) i know u know that i knew that he knew that they didn't know that we know (*wink2)kekekekkek

Danke 1n1792. you made my day. maybe, just maaaybee.. (day dreaming again) 1 fine day can dream of publishing a book and write nonsense and see got ppl interested to read or not (when i am financially free at last) kekekeke

brew tewnama, tak marah2 ler.. hepi giler hari ini. semua counter bull run :-)

bro Siva68 : "sounds like some form of being which likes to kacau here and there, it can be very irritating at times but adds a bit of humor," I think if he change his name to Megatron from the Transformers it would be a perfect fit ! Optimus just tarnishes the leader of the Autobots.. kekeke

"Investobots, transform and Rollout !" (chu chu chu chu chuett)

oops young Zoom daydreaming again.. sori bro chinesetea :-) kekekeke

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-04-01 18:37 | Report Abuse

zoomboom, hopefully that being does not drop by here, very difficult to chase away,ha.ha.ha. Anyway, it has no bearing on our solid portfolios.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-01 18:54 | Report Abuse

Aiseh packed like a sardine in this Lousy Rail Transport (LRT). Have to type with one hand and contend with smelly sweaty ppl ( bluekk humidity n was pouring cats n dogs in KL). Dun get me wrong, I don't despise them in fact I ustand what they r going thru. Kesian mereka. I would create small talk "how r u bro?" But alas that's the fact of life. Meesa no mind, meesa comfy being in the normal herd :-). Life teaches us a lot of things just by experiencing them....

Bro Siva68, takpe. If he turns up we just recite the mantra "ignorance is bliss " kekeke

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-04-01 19:39 | Report Abuse

ctea,asam, any feedback on the latest warning by Bursa to trade cautiously with DSonic for its recent run up?

Abudance

2,211 posts

Posted by Abudance > 2014-04-01 19:46 | Report Abuse

Most impt .. Will dsonic drop tomorrow??

Posted by HamKaLingPetPetHai > 2014-04-01 19:51 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/corporate/media-centre/media-releases/2489
bugger pe less than 40 back with good earnings also warning investors.. myeg pe higher than dsonic no sound anything. memang funny

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 21:49 | Report Abuse

Opportunity!!! Woho - now for those itchy to buy but missed the boat, this come at the right time. The warning has not changed any of the fundamentals, why fear? Only those play contra will fear. The contract is in the bag and more project won recently. The passport contract will run for 5 years. UncleT said no need to worry. Bursa always kacau rising counter.

Just like UMA, it didn't change the fundamentals at all, it came back second day and become stronger.

My bullet is ready. If you see basher coming in, then you see they have confidence and also those weak holder will be shaken out.

GogoChiao

371 posts

Posted by GogoChiao > 2014-04-01 21:51 | Report Abuse

ctea, thanks for the reassurance!

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-04-01 22:41 | Report Abuse

hullloooo guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss. i am happy with the rise in all unclez's selections. but my bad feeling on Dsonic really came true ;( haihzzzzzzz hopefully it wont go down a lot. make me cant study later if drop ;0.... ctea is unclez la no nid speculate one confirm la HAHAHAHA jkjk

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-01 23:02 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, betulkan? :-) takpe, Kita biar je sebagai spekulasi :-)...kekekeke

Stay cool, calm n steady brews, uncleT n uncleZ has spoken.
Prep ur bullets n cheong! once turun !

More chance to tua huat windfall! Yippie!!

Thx bro chinesetea :-)

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-04-01 23:03 | Report Abuse

Well said bro Chinesetea. Those who are shaken don't forget what uncleZ had advised, do not kill the goose that lay golden eggs. Fundamentally didn't change but with rapid awesome quarter growth, expansion on factory to cater new projects and massive share top ups from directors. Close similar industry having over 40 PE for long still sustaining so what's the issue with Dsonic which is monopolizing its core business on having a high PE? Bursa is just doing its job by following its SOP nothing much to be afraid of if you are knowing what you are buying for. I treat that announcement as an informal UMA.

Buy at your own risk and good luck to all bros. Be positive bro chrollo. I believe too bro chinesetea is uncleZ haha..We have spotted it very early right bro chrollo hahaha. Anyhow both also is a good man whom never fail to share for others.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 23:13 | Report Abuse

That's why you still need to learn in the stock market. You always speculate the wrong stock. Now you speculate the wrong person. UncleZ will one day log in here and tell you the truth. Hopefully he will not slap me in the face. hahax. Sorry uncleZ - These guys a bit qi sin now at late night.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-04-01 23:18 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ya la invest1818 we so early noticed that =p speculate a bit is nice sometimes hahaha.. I really hope to lim teh with u people one day hehe.. If my chart technique is not wrong.. dsonic CA will up tmr.. and Dsonic will close with spinning top.. provided the news didn't affect them.. If tmr both is wrong I can close shop dy hahaha

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-04-01 23:34 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea is uncleT but not uncleZ. 100% confirmed by fundamental analysis. I know this Chinesetea since mid 2013 that's why I believe he can manage our Nigerian funds so well. I believe one day in future our Nigerian funds can be the Top 10 largest shareholders of Dsonic. Guys unclez is watching us silently so kindly respect our grand master. haha.

Siva68: I can't suggest you to hold or Sell. You need to do your own decision. What I can tell you is currently big funds hold some 90% of public floated shares. So it all depends on them, not me not chinesetea. With so many good news coming they won't simply letting go their tickets. One hint: If you're not able to sleep sound tonight better take profit. Good sleep is the most important factor in investing.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-01 23:39 | Report Abuse

Guys, let me give you some hint. If Dsonic is cooled down tomorrow or for a few days, where will people or big fund turned into?

$$$

300 posts

Posted by 2862862 > 2014-04-01 23:58 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea - OCK and Presbhd??!!

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-02 00:03 | Report Abuse

Okok. Roger that bro asamlaksa and chinesetea.. - for now :p memang tgh malam2 i nih otak qi sin sikit hahahaha

uncleZ pls do forgive our young, speculative, naughty, naivety :-)

Chrollo, if the lim teh session on, can I join? Can I? Can I? I promise I'll bring lots of Tesco 3in1 Teh Tarik to share :-) kekekeke

Bro chinesetea, let me guess... PRESBHD and OCK? :-)?

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-02 00:08 | Report Abuse

Huah 2862862 u read my mind and beat me to it!
Kekeke

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-04-02 00:20 | Report Abuse

Now, this is what I call useful speculating.
It's speculating, don't take it too seriously. Don't tembak randomly :-). Fundamental is still key.

Ock may be end of wave 3 and in wave 4, if you understand what I mean. But chart reading can be wrong depends on market sentiment. So?

Take care. Now I guarantee you can't sleep well with too much speculating :-)

300 posts

Posted by 2862862 > 2014-04-02 00:24 | Report Abuse

Zoomboom @ CT - me hold a little bit test test only. so far still at positive zone. Good Nite :)

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-02 01:20 | Report Abuse

Can I join the teh tarik session too? hehe..i've been following you guys closely too.. if there's a dip then will be a chance for me to collect some :)

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-02 01:22 | Report Abuse

UncleT / Ctea: if it is in wave then it might potentially drop to ~1.1 if looking at the chart (i'm not good at it, still learning). If in wave 4 then will be a good opportunity to collect for wave 5 ^^

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-04-02 08:38 | Report Abuse

Stay cool and let unclez zam zam alikazam!!

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-04-02 10:20 | Report Abuse

Scable moving :)

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-02 13:03 | Report Abuse

matrix6050 : uncleT very "naughty" ... sent us the isi tersirat yesterday... kekeke btw did u manage to collect more OCK?

looks like the bursa warning on DSONIC didn't really impacted goose' price significantly. any brews here managed to top up? :-)

bro asamlaksa and chineseTea, I didn't slept well last night. lucky i haven't read chinesetea's useful speculative post before i slept :p nope I didn't kill my goose either. --> kids crying all night - cranky... kekekeke

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-04-02 13:39 | Report Abuse

Zoom.. relax. I did some mild selling above 480

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-04-02 13:46 | Report Abuse

ok bro tonylim :-)
no problem. me relaxed and chilling :-)

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-04-02 13:59 | Report Abuse

Some handy tips, 2 reasons why kids cry at night
1. hungry, feed them enough before sleep
2. uncomfortable, hot, mosquitos, itchy, etc

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-04-02 14:03 | Report Abuse

Bird are you on the wrong page.
You father or grand father

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-04-02 14:05 | Report Abuse

Handy tips for zoomboom who cannot sleep due to kids crying. hehe

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-04-02 14:11 | Report Abuse

I see. Okok

1n1792

428 posts

Posted by 1n1792 > 2014-04-02 14:15 | Report Abuse

BHS .. Is it a stock with good fundamentals..
Chart nice..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz