CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.015 (1.79%)

Day's Change

0.84 - 0.865

Trading Volume

126 people like this.

167,701 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 1 hour ago

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-11-12 14:53 | Report Abuse

meowwwwwwwwwwwww

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 15:05 | Report Abuse

Congratulation @In_Sight,
Waiting to see come Jan 7 2022 how AA can wipe off the 5+ billion negative equity with a jot of pen?

Air Asia will not be classified as a PN17 listed issuer and will not be required to comply with the obligations under paragraph 8.04 and PN17 of the Main Market listing requirements for a period of 18 months from the date of the first relief announcement," the group said in a bourse filing.

The date of the first relief announcement is July 8, 2020, and the 18-month period ends on Jan 7, 2022.

AirAsia said it will re-assess its condition and announce whether it continues to trigger any of the suspended criteria upon the expiry of the 18 months.

Karlos

1,273 posts

Posted by Karlos > 2021-11-12 15:10 | Report Abuse

Thank you very much @In_Sight for your good effort and intention to make misunderstandings and confusions about Air Asia biz clearer for some people.
As I repeatedly mentioned, very unlikely AA will go out of business going forward. After all if AA can not survive, then which other airline can? There is uncertainty but little or no risk in investing in AA.

OldSix

26 posts

Posted by OldSix > 2021-11-12 15:11 | Report Abuse

actually sslee why are you so mad?
whats your agenda?
you post here post there, like some small kid.
I don't understand, what u trying to achieve?
You want everyone to agree and sell and drive AA down to 0.0000001/share?

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 15:34 | Report Abuse

Haha I just want people to beware and not chase high in believing that post covid-19 AA will earned 2 billion per year and share price 4.50 coming.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 15:43 | Report Abuse

but you based your argument with lies and incorrect information. what a dumbo.

anyway, wasn't expecting anything smart from you lot anyway. from the way you write already can tell your level. basic accounting also fail.

when you use lies to back your argument then you will get exposed badly. liar liar pants on fire.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 15:51 | Report Abuse

also, are you god? do you have crystal ball? how sure are you that AA will not recover to pre covid levels when you are not even familiar with AA's business, accounting and management? what if they do? then you are so hai la. isit?

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 15:52 | Report Abuse

By the way @OldSix,
Do you think AAX act fairly on paying customers and travel agents in offering 0.5% as settlement?

In a statement on Wednesday (Nov 10), MATTA said that under the proposed scheme which is now under the supervision of the High Court, travel agents, charter agents, and passengers will receive RM3 million out of the RM599.8 million outstanding accrued liabilities.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 16:21 | Report Abuse

So @In_Sight,
Are you god or you have crystal ball or you know AA's business like the back of your hand and AA will do even better post covid when their latest quarter end 30 june 2021 total equity is negative 5+ billion?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 16:27 | Report Abuse

No i'm not. I didn't ask ppl to buy or not buy. I made it clear that i am positive and that i hold shares in AA. I didn't even make a prediction how much AA will earn post covid. All predictions on how they will tackle their problem i made are on a calculated analysis based on facts. so far i have been right.

unlike you, so far you have been wrong every time and even told lies. also your point is to ask ppl not to buy. so u must have crystal ball to ask people to not chase high?

"Sslee Haha I just want people to beware and not chase high in believing that post covid-19 AA will earned 2 billion per year and share price 4.50 coming."

you really thick face until now die also want to grab sand lol.

OldSix

26 posts

Posted by OldSix > 2021-11-12 16:30 | Report Abuse

see that's the diff between you and me.
I don't care how AA act whether fairly or not.
That how i know you are a kid, coz you emotional like some small boy.
A bit a bit cry.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 17:02 | Report Abuse

Ya,
If bank want to only pay 0.5% of what you save as final settlement all hell broke loose.
I hope those holding AAX ticket and hoping for the promised refund will keep their cool and not storm the AA office.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 17:32 | Report Abuse

“AAX co-founder and director Tan Sri Tony Fernandes added: “We wish to assure all passengers affected by the restructuring that it is the firm intention of AAX to put in place travelling privileges in the form of travel credits, which can be utilised for future purchases of flight tickets once international borders reopen."

Don’t always follow the media blindly. Media wants traffic they will say whatever they want.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-12 17:45 | Report Abuse

Congrats to you flight crew with top management connections, you got it right this time. How about Jan 7 2022? AA can escape PN17?

--------------------------

BlackHawk Remember what i said in previous comments to cheeseburger and dickymee?

Here is the answer for those who know nuts about airline business but tirelessly keep posting here with your same old copy paste crap.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-12/airasia-x-said-to-r...
12/11/2021 2:14 PM

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-11-12 17:46 | Report Abuse

AA will be great again huhu

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-12 17:47 | Report Abuse

DickyMe and Chun_Choi1 who kept calling RM4.50 already sold off their AA shares. Now only left No_Sight.

--------------------

Sslee Haha I just want people to beware and not chase high in believing that post covid-19 AA will earned 2 billion per year and share price 4.50 coming.
12/11/2021 3:34 PM

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 18:01 | Report Abuse

DickyMee Congrats to you flight crew with top management connections, you got it right this time. How about Jan 7 2022? AA can escape PN17?

"Upon the completion of the exercise, AAX will be among the few airlines worldwide that have no gearing and a restructured cost base that is significantly below that of its competitors.

AAX had to get support from creditors holding at least 75% of the total debt value in each of three classes. The total amount owing to the three classes of creditors stood at RM33.65 billion.

Class A creditors (which include airport operator Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd and financial institutions) and Class C creditor (namely Airbus Group) creditors gave 100% support to the scheme, while Class B creditors that include those with unsecured claims against AAX such as engine suppliers and aircraft lessors, gave 97.6% support."

AAX is set to be zero gearing airline.

AAX restructured sum is so much more than AA.

AA PN17? This question still relevant?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 18:15 | Report Abuse

or are you and sslee confused and don't know what is restructuring of balance sheet?

risekita8

534 posts

Posted by risekita8 > 2021-11-12 18:56 | Report Abuse

Nice green day on Friday

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-11-12 19:25 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

hanna20

570 posts

Hahahaha

Posted by In_Sight > Nov 12, 2021 6:15 PM | Report Abuse

or are you and sslee confused and don't know what is restructuring of balance sheet

hanna20

570 posts

It may take times

Posted by ruby92 > Nov 12, 2021 5:46 PM | Report Abuse

AA will be great again huhu

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-11-12 19:48 | Report Abuse

closed green

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-12 20:04 | Report Abuse

No_Sight is confused and don't know how to read. People talking about AA but he answer about AAX.
Sigh...

-----------------

No_Sight or are you and sslee confused and don't know what is restructuring of balance sheet?
12/11/2021 6:15 PM

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 20:12 | Report Abuse

No dick and sslee is a quite funny pair of confused lost souls. Still asking about AA PN17.

They think the story will go like this:

Morning of 12th Nov. airbus & plane lessors said yes we will restructure sum of rm20billion for AAX (example. not sure the total amount for airbus and lessors but the total AAX restructuring is rm63.5 billion). In return we hope you will do well post covid and recovery. We hope AAX will support us in future as a long term business partner and give us more business so we can grow together.

Two months later in Jan 2022, airbus & plane lessors will tell AA, no we cannot support this AA restructuring of rm5 billion because we think its not fair. You have to pay us. We don't think you can survive. Find other supplier even if u can survive. We no longer want to be your business partner even though AA’s prospect is wayyyyyy better than AAX and the sum to restructure is wayyyyy lower.

AA don’t even need to restructure the full amount. Somewhere around 3-4billion (minimum scenario but I’m sure they’ll try to get buffer) will be sufficient to not be classified as PN17.

Those who know how much is AA’s revenue for Malaysia alone will know that they can survive with only local flights and looks like borders are opening soon too.

With common sense one would know the above will not happen. And that the creditors will support even more in AA’s restructuring as proven with AAX.

Sadly both NoDick and sslee have no common sense, business sense or understanding of accounting matters.

Yet they want to act pro talk kok sing song copy and paste useless information and tell lies. Jokers.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 20:37 | Report Abuse

Mavcom to act on AAX if ticket purchases not reimbursed accordingly, says customers should not be classified as creditors

By Adam Aziz | theedgemarkets.com | 2021-11-12 20:23:24
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 12): The Malaysian Aviation Commission (Mavcom) has urged AirAsia X Bhd to reimburse the tickets for customers whose flights were cancelled, in response to the airline’s action of treating its customers as creditors and repay them only 0.5 sen for every ringgit paid.

The Nov 12 statement came soon after all three groups of AAX creditors passed AAX’s restructuring plan, which will see AAX pay just 0.5% of some RM33.65 billion in liabilities, as well as terminate all of the airline’s existing contracts.

AAX’s liabilities categorised as tickets sold to passengers and travel agents amounted to just under RM600 million, according to details of the airline’s restructuring proposal. AAX’s proposal would see only under RM3 million paid back from the initial amount.

In a statement, Mavcom said it will not hesitate to exercise its powers under the Malaysian Aviation Commission Act 2015 (Act 711), if AAX fails to reimburse the affected travel consumers accordingly.

The commission has issued a follow-up letter to AAX on Nov 11 in response to the latter’s debt restructuring exercise.

“In this letter, Mavcom has clearly and unequivocally urged AAX to reassess its proposal to treat air travel consumers as creditors and to pay only 0.5% of the value of tickets purchased as announced on Oct 18, 2021,” the commission said.

Mavcom pointed out in the statement that air travel consumers “ought not to be classified as creditors”.

This is because the customers “did not, inter-alia, sell any products, provide services, or make loans to AAX, but instead have paid monies for the purchase of tickets in advance of their flights”.

“Accordingly, Mavcom reiterates its position that AAX should reimburse air travel consumers for the tickets purchased,” it said.

“AAX has repeatedly in its correspondence with Mavcom and in their statements made to the public, given the assurance that AAX is committed to reimburse air travel consumers who were not able to fly due to flight cancellations,” Mavcom added.

“Mavcom is committed to discharging its duties under Act 771 and the Malaysian Aviation Consumer Protection Code in ensuring that air travel consumer rights are safeguarded,” it said. ‘

wolfbroker

537 posts

Posted by wolfbroker > 2021-11-12 20:50 | Report Abuse

What is your point actually?

Posted by Sslee > Nov 12, 2021 8:37 PM | Report Abuse

Mavcom to act on AAX if ticket purchases not reimbursed accordingly, says customers should not be classified as creditors

By Adam Aziz | theedgemarkets.com | 2021-11-12 20:23:24
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 12): The Malaysian Aviation Commission (Mavcom) has urged AirAsia X Bhd to reimburse the tickets for customers whose flights were cancelled, in response to the airline’s action of treating its customers as creditors and repay them only 0.5 sen for every ringgit paid.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-12 20:51 | Report Abuse

Is AAX under PN17 now?

How long did the restructuring talks take? More than 2 months right?

--------------------------------

No_Sight No dick and sslee is a quite funny pair of confused lost souls. Still asking about AA PN17.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-12 21:00 | Report Abuse

I think you are the one without common sense, business sense or understanding of accounting matters.

If AA prospect is better and can survive, why would creditors restructure or write off debt? Do you have brains? PN17 is just a listing classification, does not affect creditors collecting their debt.

------------------------------------

No_Sight AA’s prospect is wayyyyyy better than AAX and the sum to restructure is wayyyyy lower.

AA don’t even need to restructure the full amount. Somewhere around 3-4billion (minimum scenario but I’m sure they’ll try to get buffer) will be sufficient to not be classified as PN17.

Those who know how much is AA’s revenue for Malaysia alone will know that they can survive with only local flights and looks like borders are opening soon too.

With common sense one would know the above will not happen. And that the creditors will support even more in AA’s restructuring as proven with AAX.

Sadly both NoDick and sslee have no common sense, business sense or understanding of accounting matters.

Yet they want to act pro talk kok sing song copy and paste useless information and tell lies. Jokers.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 21:37 | Report Abuse

@wolfbroker,
My point is no one is above the law. AAX cannot just treating its customers as creditors and repay them only 0.5 sen for every ringgit paid.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-12 22:27 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2021-11-12-story-h1593811488-AAX_Creditors_Can_AAX_treating_its_customers_as_creditors_and_repay_the.jsp

AAX Creditors: Can AAX treating its customers as creditors and repay them only 0.5 sen for every ringgit paid

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-12 22:57 | Report Abuse

Time will tell again. Since you like to embarrass yourselves over and over again. Be my guest.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-11-12 22:57 | Report Abuse

No sslee in Malaysia there are ones that above the law hahaha. Nothing will happens huhu

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-13 12:01 | Report Abuse

If AA prospect is better and can survive, why would creditors restructure or write off debt? Do you have brains? PN17 is just a listing classification, does not affect creditors collecting their debt.
————-

Stu-pidest statement ever. We just had a very good example on AAX. It’s the same thing just that AAX is in much worse condition but basically they’re facing the same problems. Nodick really can be so dumb. Go do some homework before barking nonsense.

TWhy AAX’s creditors need to restructure their debt 99.5% if pn17 does not affect creditors? Why are you so stu-pid? Pn17 means balance sheet issue. To fix that you need to restructure the balance sheet. In AA’s and AAX’s case what is their biggest balance sheet issue? Same set of creditors. Again show you have no accounting/business or even common sense.

You think when Tony fly to France and Germany to negotiate with Airbus and lessors just to nego on AAX? Ofcoz he will definitely nego for AA as well. Or you don’t even know he went to negotiate?

And since AA can recover much better and give much more future business to them compared to AAX that will be an easy job to get it done. What he need to convince them is actually to ask them to do it for AAX too.

AAX restructuring plan proposed in Oct. Took one month. So what? The management did well and successful. Creditors support is overwhelming. They will be declassified soon and come back with zero gearing means zero debt in case u don’t understand. Now just pending all the paperwork done.

So how is pn17 an issue for AA now? Any tom dick n harry would know it’s a much easier job to do than AAX. Sadly both nodick and sslee are too dumb.

But time will reveal and embarrass them again. How many times have they been right anyway? None. Cannot fight me at all. I’ve been right again n again. Their level just too low.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-13 12:43 | Report Abuse

In_Sight is right on AAX.
But AA is a total different ball game. AA will be worth a lot more than 0.5% since TF said AA superApp is worth USD 1 billion.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-11-13 13:54 | Report Abuse

Last time sslee wrote a blog on AA, next week achieve one year high. Will history repeat itself? We will find out next week :)

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2021-11-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

Tony can grab the creditors' balls to make demands loool

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2021-11-13 14:32 | Report Abuse

Knowing aa and aax will use the same tactic again, i doubt creditors will lend much to them in the future or creditors will increase the interest rate to compensate for the risk involved.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-13 15:58 | Report Abuse

Sslee as usual talk nonsense. No point at all. Which part of restructuring balance sheet to avoid pn17 you don’t understand? It’s the same issue for both AAX and AA. What diff ballgame? Are you dumb? Only difference is AA would be 10 times easier than AAX because it’s amount is much smaller. So simple also don’t understand can go fly kite don’t act like pro.
———-

No Dick last time keep shouting about danajamin. Cos he no do home work. He dunno bank pembangunan is absorbing danajamin. And chairman is nazir razak tony buddy. With business sense you will know it will be approved just need time. But too bad he lives in a cage without knowing whats going on in the real business world and not familiar with AA or its management team.

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2021/11/12/bank-pembangunan-completes-purchase-of-danajamin

——
Sweetchocolates no read news yesterday? Aax poised to have lowest cost structure with support from suppliers.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/aax-set-have-zero-gearing-after-getting-nearunanimous-support-debt-restructuring-plan

“Upon the completion of the exercise, AAX will be among the few airlines worldwide that have no gearing and a restructured cost base that is significantly below that of its competitors.”

Please explain how tony can grab suppliers balls? Malaysian airports holding berhad also vote 100% in favor. As a supplier if you don’t like you can just have them liquidate. Why want to support and continue let them use the airport? Why continue lease planes to them since the risk is high? Most importantly AAX managed to get lowest cost structure out of it. Oh wait u think creditors are banks? Lol! Okay, another empty can.

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2021-11-13 17:24 | Report Abuse

Because it's better to get 0.5% than nothing. Future loans with good terms will be harder to get considering what tony will do like recently, which might hinder expansion plans. AAX wasnt even doing well before the pandemic. Only AirAsia was. U think creditors are gonna fall into the same trap again?

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-13 19:49 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/savemalaysia/2021-11-13-story-h1593815364-Join_politics_if_you_want_to_swindle_people_s_money_miffed_netizens_tel.jsp

Join politics if you want to swindle people’s money, miffed netizens tell AirAsia X

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-13 20:08 | Report Abuse

Try to act smart but don't know anything. Is AA in the same situation as AAX? Facing liquidation problem?

AAX, Announcement_-_Proposals_(06.10.2020).pdf
"To avoid a liquidation and to allow the airline to fly again, the only option is for AAX to
undertake a group-wide debt and corporate restructuring and update its business model
to survive and thrive in the long term."

OCTOBER 6, 2020
"AAX said it is facing severe liquidity constraints in meeting its debt and other financial commitments despite efforts to control costs, including grounding all scheduled flights, salary cuts and retrenchment across the group."

OCTOBER 7, 2020
"AIRASIA X PROPOSES MAJOR DEBT RESTRUCTURING TO AVOID LIQUIDATION"

November 19, 2020
"AirAsia X says proposed debt restructuring critical to survival as it sinks deeper into the red in 3Q"

---------------------

No_Sight If AA prospect is better and can survive, why would creditors restructure or write off debt? Do you have brains? PN17 is just a listing classification, does not affect creditors collecting their debt.
————-

Stu-pidest statement ever. We just had a very good example on AAX. It’s the same thing just that AAX is in much worse condition but basically they’re facing the same problems. Nodick really can be so dumb. Go do some homework before barking nonsense.

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-11-13 20:10 | Report Abuse

In_sight is really good. The dumb gang ie DickyMee, sslee cannot argue facts vs facts with in_sight. In_sight win hand down. I am sorry to tell the dumb gang. U guys really look dumb in this forum. All of us can read and see the arguments. The dumb gang is really the “dumb gang”.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-11-13 21:02 | Report Abuse

ChunChoi1, you all 1 gang sama dumb. AA would already be PN17 if not for PN17 Relief from Bursa.

How long already AA been negative equity? More than 1 year la Hello.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-13 22:03 | Report Abuse

Hello, you really dumb. How many times want to embarrass yourself?

You asked about AA PN17. You did not asked whether AA will be liquidated. If you asked if AA will risk liquidation like AAX then ofcos it’s different. But that wasn’t your question. So you want to pusing to save your thick face skin is it?

AAX’s pn17 situation is exactly the same with AA. Balance sheet restructuring. Whatever i said was about AAX’s pn17. Did i ever mention anything about liquidation? Are you blind?l or Dunno how to read? Why would i bring up liquidation at all that wasn’t even your question. Are you now confused with yourself?

AAX successfully kill two birds with one stone. One bird is to avoid liquidation, another bird is to overcome their pn17 classification. So i was using it’s pn17 as example. Wasnt that simple enough and straight forward? You dumbos really one of a kind dumbos. Die also want to talk nonsense to try to win. But you look dumb in the end.

Both pn17 also need creditors to restructure balance sheet.

You said AA’s pn17 don’t involve creditors. Haha. You are so dumb. It does. Why so simple also so stu-pid? Cos you don’t understand accounting.

Ofcoz AA does not face liquidation. Their brand itself have the power to pull in investors, funds and RI to survive. That’s why i owned shares in AA when their share price was hit due to covid and I believe they will pull through. I do not own AAX like the dumbo sslee who lost money in AAX then come here bark nonsense.

Furthermore, have AAX’s shares been suspended? Cannot trade? No. Many ppl bought yesterday.

So now you still want to ask about AA pn17 or you want yo move on try find other negative issue to bark on?

Maybe try use delta plus? You haven’t used that. I think you used delta. But not the plus. Give it a try.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-11-13 22:06 | Report Abuse

ChunChoi1, you all 1 gang sama dumb. AA would already be PN17 if not for PN17 Relief from Bursa.

How long already AA been negative equity? More than 1 year la Hello.
————-

So what? He made money. You? Spend so much time talk kok here made nothing out of it.

Ofcoz Bursa would give relief. It’s a PANDEMIC. Don’t understand the word? There are tons of reliefs by gov as well.

Negative equity? Not for any longer dumbo. AAX = zero debt now. Lol. AA? Easy job.

Still don’t understand? Those things are not relevant anymore.

Update and improve yourself. Use other negative issues. Good luck there aren’t many left dumbo.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-13 22:26 | Report Abuse

TianChoi1 is back. perx135305 had below to say about me so should you try your trading skill with AAX or AA? Or can you also recommend me some uptrend stocks to trade?

perx135305 Last time sslee wrote a blog on AA, next week achieve one year high. Will history repeat itself? We will find out next week :)

Posted by Stockexpert001 > 2021-11-14 02:46 | Report Abuse

Good, 0.5% aax agreed, mean airasia settle its over 1.5billions debts 50% on aax just like this.. No more debt issue. Sky is clear.

Sslee

5,525 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-11-14 10:12 | Report Abuse

AA sales in advance is RM 922,252,000. So should AA also offer 0.5% as settlement?

SBHeng

100 posts

Posted by SBHeng > 2021-11-14 10:20 | Report Abuse

Just now on the way from Batu Maung to Bayan Baru, got see AirAsia landed at Penang Airport, very happy can see everyone can fly again. Happy Sunday

Post a Comment