YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (0.49%)

Day's Change

4.05 - 4.08

Trading Volume

Discussions
39 people like this. Showing 50 of 26,252 comments

dragon328

When you do a check on the valuation of KLCI 30 component index stocks, you will find that most of them are trading at PER of over 15x, many at over 20x with dividend yield of less than 3%. But they still get local funds' support just because they are GLCs and local funds have substantial holdings in each of them.

But local funds are also under pressure to perform, otherwise the fund managers will be out of the job. When they check through the big caps in Bursa, they will find that YTL Power is among the cheapest stock. Once they get comfortable with the fact that YTL Power earnings will stay resilient over next few quarters, they will think YTL Power is trading at unjustifiably low valuation and gradually accumulate the shares.

When more funds think the same, and as YTL Power grows further as new earnings stream kicks in, the valuation becomes even cheaper and more funds will then rush in to buy. It is the fear of losing out (FOLO) that will drive the share price higher.

This situation will become more apparent when YTL Power announces a good news (likely in coming weeks) or another set of good results in May end, foreign funds will jump in again to scoop up the shares.

13 hours ago

MrFox

good read!!! syabas!

12 hours ago

SC724

Thank you dragon 328 for the encouraging news

12 hours ago

Exorcist

Anak Ularsawa long time no see. Still remember last time I sent you in jail??

12 hours ago

Exorcist

Siapa sent UlarSawa to jail? Hari ini aku punya satu aka masuk jail juga

12 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Why you so happy to see Bapak Ularsawa masuk jail kah. Your twin MikeTikus is inside the jail until June leh. More longer in the jail than Bapak Ularsawa leh. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

Johnchew5

Hoho finally 🐍sawa kena juga … now is more easier to flag it after the suspension… hohoho

UlarSawa
UlarSawa | Joined since 2020-11-28

Due to repeated abuse posts, this account has been suspended from posting to the i3investor portal until 2024-05-15. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Use or Community Standards of this portal.
Investing Experience -

7 hours ago

12 hours ago

xiaoeh

focus on how to make money la Ular...

12 hours ago

xiaoeh

stop unnecessary boliao fightings Ular
that only for people come here pass time only...

11 hours ago

Exorcist

You memang don't know me. You ask your bapa UlarSawa in next jail visit who am I loh. But last time who sent you to jail you cannot remember meih??

11 hours ago

xiaoeh

that's fine that's fine...

11 hours ago

xiaoeh

don't want to disturb people here whose really do homework one liao
i'd better keep quiet and leave now
good luck all

11 hours ago

Raymond Tiruchelvam

OTB..... thanks for ur feedback, your growth projection sounds reasonable, but im assuming you are not considering the RM S$ exch rate issue on powerseraya earnings.... today exch is 3.5 but when feds start reducing the interest rate, exch may move downwards to possibly even 3.0 and this is a real risk purely from powerseraya and all singapore earnings..... just to be aware thats a 14% reduction in bottom line purely from lower revenue, not considering expenses incurred in S$ which is increase likewise

10 hours ago

Raymond Tiruchelvam

dragon328..... i mirror your sentiments with regards to local funds and analysts, but the truth prevails at the end, funny how YTL analysts TP is way below whats it trading at while analysts TP for YTLP is way above what it is trading at.... is this an arbitrage opportunity? only time will tell.... good luck to all of us :-) peace

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Kesian Ularsawa kena promoters sent to jail leh. Siapa so black hearts send Bapak Ularsawa masuk jail leh. No wonder semua promoters pun keluar promote YTLP beramai ramai leh. Macam mau con Suiyee when Bapak Ularsawa not around jadi referee leh. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Due to Bapak Ularsawa in the jail now. Bapak Ularsawa requested his anak to be the new referee to continue the competition lagi. Haiyoh. Correct?

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Ularsawa jadi referee at here is doing charity job leh. Mau remind the Suiyee berhati hati di jalan Bursa leh. Mana ada fighting lah. You see wrongly lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

xiaoeh

stop unnecessary boliao fightings Ular
that only for people come here pass time only...

1 minute ago

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Anakularsawa mari is bcos Bapak UlarSawa asked me to be the referee leh. Not kacau the promoters leh. THey still can promote mah. No one not allow them to do so mah. Tapi tak mau con Suiyee lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

xiaoeh

don't want to disturb people here whose really do homework one liao
i'd better keep quiet and leave now
good luck all

37 seconds ago

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Last time sent anakularsawa to jail was Felix siblings mah. you are felix reincarnated kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Exorcist

You memang don't know me. You ask your bapa UlarSawa in next jail visit who am I loh. But last time who sent you to jail you cannot remember meih??

1 minute ago

10 hours ago

AnakUlarSawa

Bapak Ularsawa asked anakularsawa to remind the public ada number 700 mau jaga jaga leh. Tak mau jadi Suiyee to make them jadi instant Millionaires leh. Always remember this number 700 leh. Thats what Bapak Ularsawa want you all to remember this especially Suiyee leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

10 hours ago

Jerichomy

Post removed.Why?

3 hours ago

Jerichomy

Post removed.Why?

3 hours ago

Jerichomy

Post removed.Why?

3 hours ago

Jerichomy

Post removed.Why?

3 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

Good Morning Atok UlarSawa. CucuUlarSawa was born after AnakUlarSawa gave birth to his first anakular. Atok UlarSawa so kesian kena sent to jail semalam by the hati busuk punya promoters. Haiyoh. Betul? 😭😭😭

3 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

Why the promoters at here so bad want to con suiyee or rasa malu losing in the competition thats why want to silent Atok Ularsawa kah. Thats why sent Atok UlarSawa to jail kah. If like that very unfair leh. Unfair to those penkritik ks55 almost win the race one leh. Arnab vs kura kura race leh. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

2 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

Nvidia is overvalued but still ada promoters twisting can achieve TP 1200 lagi kah. If you are so good to TP then why used analists TP to back up your TP leh. Atok UlarSawa pun ada cakap can pecah 700 later leh. See siapa correct later lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

2 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

Soon lah. Soon lah. Number 700 belum habis lagi. The 3 letters word mau guess kah. Not IDS but what is that word leh. Anyone want to guess. DS is correct but I is incorrect. Just substitute the letter I with another letter lower than I one then is correct liao lah. Haiyoh. Boleh?

2 hours ago

Johnchew5

Hoho id ilsb with name Colgate with aka id Anakular , now aka CucuUlarsawa mau rebut 🐍sawa bisnes ke …hohoho ..

Colgate for hire

Colgate
ilsb
ilsb | Joined since 2012-09-08

From Japan  Investing experience Not Disclosed  Risk profile Moderate
Summary
Total comments

Past 30 days

Past 7 days

Today

Posted by Colgate > minutes ago | Report Abuse

I am a professional Shamannn. Who needs my service to vooodooo adversaries, please PM me at i3 messenger. Thank you.

2 hours ago

Johnchew5

Hoho ilsb posted For Hire in Insas forum … hohoho ..

2 hours ago

speakup

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/news/google-fires-more-workers-protested-141145332.html
Mana tu akmal? So he now boycott Android phone & Google engine?

2 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

Haiyoh MikeTikus in the jail so the twin JohnChewCyacing pun keluar fitnahing Atok UlarSawa kah. Really kesian sampai ini macam keci pun ada lah. Sendiri con Suiyee lagi create so many stories to fitnah Atok Ularsawa lagi. Apa sudah jadi with your latest Conmanship at Jaks there. Why not dare to go back Jaks like what you did at Zelan PA HiapTek Jkgland and Hengyuan kah. Malu to go back there kah. Really kesian conman ni. Haiyoh. Correct?

2 hours ago

CucuUlarSawa

CucuUlarSawa mau yum char liao. See you later JohnChewCyacing. Kesian your twin still in the jail lagi. Everytime kena masuk jail pun longer than others one. Why Admin so bad one ha. Sentenced your twin so long term in the jail. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

2 hours ago

Johnchew5

Hoho those oredi replied earlier to 🐍sawa questions …

See ilsb aka Colgate aka Anakular aka CucuUlarsawa vs 🐍sawa aka Anak🐍sawa whom is better to advertise here ke .. hohoho

I stopped here liaw .. hohoho ..

2 hours ago

Apple888

YTL POWER GOGOGO
BREAK NEW HIGH TODAY!

2 hours ago

Johnchew5

Hoho last one .. ilsb got cicit ilsbilsb with name Income ke .. active in Konartist ssllleee forum ke … hohoho ..

2 hours ago

ks55

I have a question here.
Is YTLP at 4.08 overpriced?
I asked the same question 3 months ago when it was at 4.06

1 hour ago

MrHuangbk72

CucuUlarSawa pun keluar. Cicit already born? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago

Exorcist

Boleh pecah record ke?

Singapore electric tarrif already started going down.

SGD to MYR exchange already hit bumbung going downtrend.

UK water business not sure can breakeven or not. Existing water tariff so many customers not able to pay, just waiting to write off the outstanding bills only. Some more have to continue supply water to them like a charity business.

1 hour ago

ks55

Plenitude is the most valuable hidden gem in Malaysian property counter due to extremely low land cost. Very good FCF. Very capable and credible BOD. Very solid major shareholders.
Ready to take off soon.

To make 50% profit from this counter within 6 months is sup sup water.

Don't miss the forest for an old tree. Just look at the probability of making 50% profit from Plenitude vs 50% profit from a grossly overpriced stock (from 4 ringgit to 6 ringgit). Weigh the risk of losing big when you only see a table-size cookies drawn in the air.

1 hour ago

Zhuge_Liang

Jerichomy,
Please take your medicine timely to avoid any mishap on others.
Jerichomy just escape from Tanjung Rambutan hospital, he has a mental problem.
Please avoid Jerichomy at all cost to avoid any mishap happened on you.
The best is to report to police to send him back to Tanjung Rambutan hospital.
The reason Jerichomy became a mental patient because he lost in the KLSE until bankrupt.
Please watch up on Jerichomy.

1 hour ago

ks55

To look for good investment opportunity, look for Paramount.

The most is 4 more trading days (including today) before Paramount declare its final dividend for FY 23, expecting it to be 3.5 sen to 4.5 sen. You may just look through Paramount dividend payment history to confirm that.

Q1 FY 25 ending 31 Mac to be announced by end of May, forecast to be not less than 6 sen per share. Annualised profit for FY 2025 to be around 25 sen per share.

To make 50% profit from this counter within 6 months is sup sup water.

Don't miss the forest for an old tree. Just look at the probability of making 50% profit from Plenitude vs 50% profit from a grossly overpriced stock (from 4 ringgit to 6 ringgit). Weigh the risk of losing big when you only see a table-size cookies drawn in the air.

1 hour ago

AnakUlarSawa

Wei. Bapak UlarSawa bukan colgate or darlie leh. Not even
know ilsb siapa leh. You fitnahing Bapak UlarSawa again buat apa lah. You open mouth dont fitnah cannot one kah. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

Johnchew5

See ilsb aka Colgate aka Anakular aka CucuUlarsawa vs 🐍sawa aka Anak🐍sawa whom is better to advertise here ke .. hohoho

1 hour ago

Johnchew5

1 hour ago

46 minutes ago

AnakUlarSawa

Wei. Income is not Bapak UlarSawa also leh. Income is a photographer leh. Bapak Ularsawa is a gardener keh. Semua pun Bapak UlarSawa ID kah. You so panlai create story leh. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

Johnchew5

Hoho last one .. ilsb got cicit ilsbilsb with name Income ke .. active in Konartist ssllleee forum ke … hohoho ..

1 hour ago

44 minutes ago

dragon328

Hong Leong released a research report on YTL Corp with a Buy call and target price of RM3.33, a 20% discount to SOP valuation of RM4.17.

The research house reiterates a target price of RM5.55 for YTL Power.

In page 4 of the report, it tabulates the Singapore benchmark retails contract prices by SP Services. The table clearly shows that the retail contract prices remained stable at SGD 32.47 cents/kWh or SGD324.70/MWh for April-June 2024, compared to SGD 32.58 cents/kWh in Jan-Mar 24, SGD 31.00 cents/kWh in Oct-Dec 23, SGD 29.96 cents/kWh in Jul-Sep 23, SGD 29.62 cents/kWh in Apr-Jun 23 and SGD 31.27 cents/kWh in Jan-Mar 23.

The current tariffs are almost the highest in past 2 years. It reinforces my view that PowerSeraya will continue to report good profits in coming quarters, as opposed to what some local analysts claim to drop by half by 2026 (which is bullshxt to me).

44 minutes ago

AnakUlarSawa

Your this question overvalued at 4.08 is hard to say lah. If follow Bank Harimau TP 4.00 is overvalued by 8sen lah. If follow Bapak UlarSawa TP plucked from the sky one is considered fair value at the moment lah. Later release QR baru see lah. No one know how good or not that good is the QR lah. Later baru tau lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

ks55

I have a question here.
Is YTLP at 4.08 overpriced?
I asked the same question 3 months ago when it was at 4.06

1 hour ago

40 minutes ago

AnakUlarSawa

Promoters always take High high TP from the Analists to backup their analysis but ignoring those analysts with lower TP like Bank Harimau TP 4.00. Kenanga 4.20 Bimb 4.24 one leh. Why so double standard one leh. You must be fair sikit to add the lower TP by those analysts in your posting also mah. Why sweep it under the carpet leh. Kesian. Haiyoh. Correct?

36 minutes ago

AnakUlarSawa

Today arnab vs kura kura last 2 days already. Arnab now 1.01 vs kura kura 4.06. Kira ROI arnab is leading lagi with 101/93 ada 8.6% is > than kura kura 406/387 only 4.9%. YTLP promoters must work harder leh. If not lose to ks55 again need to kowtow and apologise to him for laughing at the arnab leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

30 minutes ago

AnakUlarSawa

Calling Internet Cafe Supervisor. Your semalam tips to Bapak Ularsawa follow beli pun ada green again today leh. Bapak UlarSawa ask AnakUlarSawa to thank you for the kfc leh. Lagi ask what TP you ada kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

6 minutes ago

jenson68

Slow and steady !! Gogogo…

3 minutes ago

Post a Comment