YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.27%)

Day's Change

3.65 - 3.74

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

32,154 comment(s). Last comment by JeffreyFaimlyHistory 43 minutes ago

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-09 15:52 | Report Abuse

According to my whatsapp messages, foreigners are net buyers in KLSE from 5/2/2024 till 8/2/2024.
Hope for a bull market in 2024.
Hope for a CNY rally in next week.
Good luck.
Gong Xi Fa Cai to all readers here.
Thank you.

2,003 posts

Posted by 2721 > 2024-02-09 15:54 | Report Abuse

Gong Xi Fa Cai, the prosperity sure be given to who stay at the end here..

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-09 16:15 | Report Abuse

Happy Chinese New Year to all the i3 Investors! As we welcome the auspicious Year of the Dragon, we seize this opportunity to extend our heartfelt wishes to each and everyone of you. May this Lunar New Year bring you abundant joy, prosperity, and good fortune! Let's all HUAT ah!!!

Captain Mabel Meow

Ravi Kumar

3,633 posts

Posted by Ravi Kumar > 2024-02-09 16:49 | Report Abuse

Looks like Tuesday will be testing new highs again. Normally during pre CNY stocks won't be doing well but YTLPower is an exception. Most likely big funds are buying in. Anyways Happy CNY and have a great reunion dinner all.

dragon328

2,487 posts

Posted by dragon328 > 2024-02-09 16:58 | Report Abuse

Good closing before CNY.

I wish all of you a very good holiday break followed by a prosperous year of the dragon.

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-09 17:09 | Report Abuse

Dear dragon328,
Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family.
Good luck and make a lot of money on YTLPower in 2024.
Thank you.

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-09 17:18 | Report Abuse

Cheers !!!
Strong closing.
Wish everyone a very happy Chinese New Year.

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-09 17:20 |

Post removed.Why?

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-09 17:34 | Report Abuse

TO DRAGON 328, CAPTAIN MABEL, OTB , AND ALL THE ALL THE LOYAL SUPPORTERS OF YTLPOWR',
Gong Xi Fatt Choy
Wish all of us a very fruitful year as strong loyalists of YTLPOWR's excellent journey to become a top performer of Bursa bringing abundant financial benefits to all its shareholders

izoklse

5,269 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2024-02-09 20:34 | Report Abuse

Happy CNY guys.

hoplanner

406 posts

Posted by hoplanner > 2024-02-10 00:58 | Report Abuse

Happy new everyone. Dragon 328 cheers to you

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-10 08:19 | Report Abuse

darrenliew TO DRAGON 328, CAPTAIN MABEL, OTB , AND ALL THE ALL THE LOYAL SUPPORTERS OF YTLPOWR',
Gong Xi Fatt Choy
Wish all of us a very fruitful year as strong loyalists of YTLPOWR's excellent journey to become a top performer of Bursa bringing abundant financial benefits to all its shareholders

09/02/2024 5:34 PM

Huat Chaii!

Mabel can see many YTL Power supporters are like CR7..

Do you know there are many similarity between investing and playing football like CR7?.

CR7 is the nickname of Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the most famous and talented soccer players in the world. He plays for Manchester United and Portugal national team. Here are some of the similarities between investing and playing football like CR7:

Both require passion and dedication: CR7 is known for his passion and dedication to the sport. He trains hard, eats well, and takes care of his body and mind. He always strives to improve his skills and performance. Similarly, investing requires passion and dedication to the market. Investors need to research, analyze, and monitor the market trends, opportunities, and risks. They also need to improve their knowledge and skills and manage their emotions and expectations.

Both involve risk and reward: CR7 is known for his risk-taking and rewarding style of play. He is not afraid to take shots, dribble past defenders, or create chances for his teammates. He also scores many goals and assists, and wins many trophies and awards. Similarly, investing involves risk and reward. Investors need to take calculated risks, diversify their portfolio, or seize opportunities in the market. They also aim to generate profits and returns, and achieve their financial goals and objectives.

Both depend on strategy and execution: CR7 is known for his strategy and execution on the pitch. He follows the coach’s instructions, adapts to different situations, and uses his strengths and skills to his advantage. He also executes his plans and actions with precision and accuracy. Similarly, investing depends on strategy and execution. Investors need to have a clear and realistic strategy, based on their risk appetite, time horizon, and target returns. They also need to execute their strategy with discipline and consistency.

Here are some of his quotes about soccer and his abilities:

"I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don’t believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of."

"Talent without working hard is nothing."

"I am not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well. More important than that, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve, to evolve, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel satisfied with myself."

Too Our Success

Meow Meow Meow

Invest_888

1,060 posts

Posted by Invest_888 > 2024-02-10 12:02 | Report Abuse

Gong xi fa cai.

PureBULL ...

2,538 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2024-02-10 18:01 | Report Abuse

THEME.PLAY

1) is the 2nd best way to big money in msian stocks.
2) it's the best on wallstreet.
Top talents in fin always go to GS, Golden Sachs, known as the shaolin temple of high finance.
Decades ago, it had 1 super smart talent who coined
Macro name, BRICS
that was the expressway to big investing money.
Then yrs ago, there was 1 with
micro name, FAANG = these stocks fly so so high.,.

Today now, its
Magnificent 7 n
AI stocks:

2 CEO taiwankia r the best + 1 msian of PFS, all 3 of MIT:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/JWOHXoI4/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/PHVf4DFl/

https://www.tradingview.com/x/hmjazpv1/

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-10 19:47 | Report Abuse

This year 2024 is another exciting year for YTL POWER, after its Data Centers kick start its operation in June !!!

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-10 20:22 | Report Abuse

Let's find out for more details from the coming quarter report at 31-12-2023 which will shed lights on its future prospects. So we from the report we would have a clearer ideas which the foreign and local funds are looking for.

icecool

4,949 posts

Posted by icecool > 2024-02-10 22:03 | Report Abuse

don't forget to pray to the heavenly god, so your stocks will go up up up to the moon !!!

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-10 22:22 | Report Abuse

#PureBULL ... THEME.PLAY

1) is the 2nd best way to big money in msian stocks.
2) it's the best on wallstreet.
Top talents in fin always go to GS, Golden Sachs, known as the shaolin temple of high finance.
Decades ago, it had 1 super smart talent who coined
Macro name, BRICS
that was the expressway to big investing money.
Then yrs ago, there was 1 with
micro name, FAANG = these stocks fly so so high.,.

Today now, its
Magnificent 7 n
AI stocks:

2 CEO taiwankia r the best + 1 msian of PFS, all 3 of MIT:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/JWOHXoI4/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/PHVf4DFl/

https://www.tradingview.com/x/hmjazpv1/
10/02/2024 6:01 PM

“Goldman Sachs analysts raised their price target for Nvidia to $800, the third highest among U.S. analysts covering the stock and indicating a 21% upside from current levels, according to LSEG data. Its previous price target was $625.”

Technical chart looks very bullish, trading above EMA 18- and 42-days moving average with strong MACD signal and currently overbought.

Based on this latest data, NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) has achieved an impressive market capitalization of $1.77 trillion. This places it near both Amazon (with a market cap of $1.81 trillion) and Alphabet (with a market cap of $1.86 trillion). However, it’s essential to consider the context and other factors:

Apple Inc.: The tech titan Apple currently holds the top position as the most valuable US company, with a staggering market cap of $2.92 trillion. It remains significantly ahead of its peers.

Microsoft Corporation: Microsoft follows closely behind Apple, with a market cap of $3.12 trillion. It recently overtook Apple to become the most valuable company globally.

Given the current trajectory, NVIDIA’s stock price of $800 per share would indeed propel it further up the ranks. However, reaching the top three most valuable US companies would still be a formidable challenge. Both Apple and Microsoft have substantial leads, and Alphabet is also a strong contender.

In summary, while NVIDIA’s remarkable growth is noteworthy, it would likely need additional significant developments or market shifts to surpass the current top three. Mabel will continue to keep an eye on the market dynamics and NVIDIA’s performance—it’s an exciting race to watch!

Meow Meow Meow

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-10 22:22 | Report Abuse

Remember Nvidia
Remember YTL Power

Meow

investopology

1,979 posts

Posted by investopology > 2024-02-10 22:52 | Report Abuse

(纽约10日讯)绘图芯片大厂英伟达(Nvidia)挟着AI题材,股价涨势如虹,如今公司市值已超过1.7兆美元,等同是所有在港股上市中国企业的合计市值。

英伟达股价从去年初以来大涨接近400%,光是今年来就狂飙45%,9日收盘报每股721.33美元。

Eric Lim

508 posts

Posted by Eric Lim > 2024-02-11 00:25 | Report Abuse

YTL become Nvidia = 瞎扯蛋

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-11 01:22 | Report Abuse

NVIDIA(辉达又名英偉达)不但业绩驚人,股价也非常驚人.上星期五(09-02-2024)的闭市价已突破每股721美元大关.马币兑换率1USD=RM4.76也就是每股等于RM3,433.00
幸运的是NVIDIA 已经是YTL POWER 的好夥伴.将来只要NVIDIA 扶YTL POWER 一把,业绩必会突飞猛进 !!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 07:55 | Report Abuse

JUST SELL & CHANGE TO INSAS MAH!
Investors of Insas hathaway can afford to only invest in 1 stock that is insas loh!

Why should they look elsewhere when all the insas fundamental numbers are so positive compelling base on share price of rm 1,21 leh ?

The Insas figures are as follows;
1. Insas net cash is rm 1.26 per share
2. insas net cash equivalent per share Rm 1.40
3. Insas nta per share is Rm 3.56
4. Insas RNAV per share after taken account of Inari & M&A is Rm 7.00 per share
5. Insas RNAV per share after taken account of its properties value Rm 9.00 per share.
6. Insas eps Rm 0.19 share.
7. Insas cash generation per share Rm 0.22
8. Insas div per share Rm 0.025
9. Insas Nta growth per share (base buffet measurement of growth} Rm 0.22 pa.

a.Notice that insas net cash equivalent of rm 1.40 exceed share price, that means u can buy whole insas & still collect additional Rm 0.19 cash per share on top of whole company.
b. Based on NTA without any revaluation insas is worth Rm 3.56 per share.
c. If u factor in Inari & M&A hidden reserve plus insas NTA , u will get Rm 7.00 per share.
d. If u factor in { item c } plus other assets & revise property undervalue u get Rm 9.00 a share
5. Insas PE is 6.4x.
6. Insas cash generation per share is rm 0.22 giving u a yield of 18% pa.
7. Insas div yield is rm 0.025 per share or 2.1% pa.
8. Insas growth rate pa is 18%. Note this very powerful factor as insas cash generation is 18% pa and growth rate is 18% pa, that means all insas growth is back up by cash generation equivalent, this is a very powerful factor to the sustainability of cash flow and growth rate.

Conclusion: Having gone thru the financial strength of insas, can u find any other stocks more powerful than insas fundamentally at the current share price leh ?
The answer is none loh!

Thus with insas so attractive fundamentally why should u sell insas & look to buy other stocks leh ?
U should be buying more insas right now bcos of very big margin of safety loh!

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-11 09:30 | Report Abuse

stockraider,
Hallo,
This is YTL POWER forum reserved for the powerful power of YTL. Go back to where you belong .
Remember this is not an advertisement forum.

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-11 10:01 | Report Abuse

Buy inari directly mah..

You want to tango with your beautiful and sexy girl friend.. Not with her mother..

Trust me..

Meow

Mabel

23,941 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2024-02-11 10:02 | Report Abuse

Which is more powerful YTL Power vs YTL?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 12:59 | Report Abuse

Do u know who the 1st person to shout avoidance of serba, ??
It is raider mah!

Do u know who is the 1st person to shout avoidance of megan media b4 it collapse leh ?
It is General Raider mah!

Do u know who is the 1st person to shout avoidance of Airasia/Capital A when it is riding high with mkt cap above Rm 10b to Rm 15b leh ??
It is General Raider loh!

What is the similiarity of Serba, Megan Media, Airasia, YNH, Widad & Rapid b4 it collapse leh ??
It is heavy in debts & share price goreng to very high price in order to bring maximum damage to the company as well as the investors loh!

The main reasons why these companies collapse, is bcos they are addicted to very very high toxic debts within a very short period that beyond the sustainable of its cashflow generation and its strength of its balance sheet loh!

Take airasia for example it used to make a few billion ringgit at its height but the profits are generated by huge acquisition & disposal of aircrafts that are speculative & unsustainable in nature loh!
In airasia it is aircrafts whereas in yinson is FPSO loh! both talk up very leverages in which they do not need to do loh!
But yet these companies took this exceptional risk which resulted in eventual self destruction mah!
And did the stockbroking analyst highlighted the self destruction nature of airasia, no loh.....until very late loh!

Coming back to Yinson, it has Rm 16.2b of borrowing v its cash of only rm 2.8b loh!
Another destructive aspect of Yinson it has finance lease receiveable of Rm 8.2b , how does this come about ? Ans; Due to over funding of its long term customers loh!
(By Right Yinson Customer should fund their capex expansion thru their bank not make use of Yinson mah!}

Thus raider highlighted the balance sheet of Yinson is not well manage & not prudent n very risky log!

With the huge debts of Yinson around Rm 16b, u can actually afford to buyout the whole ambank with a mkt cap of rm 14.3b mah!

What the hell yinson dealing with debts of Rm 16b leh ??

Just ask yourself on Yinson this Buffet self tested question & answer leh?.
"Like case of Insas growth rate pa is 18%. Note this very powerful factor as insas cash generation is 18% pa and growth rate is 18% pa, that means all insas growth is back up by cash generation equivalent, this is a very powerful factor to the sustainability of cash flow and growth rate." which is No in Yinson case mah!

Very Importantly :Ask yourself what is the debts of YTLPOWER leh ?

chon99

1,510 posts

Posted by chon99 > 2024-02-11 13:42 | Report Abuse

@stockraider,
One man"s meat is another man" s poison. Hope you understand the meaning. Don't show your ignorance to argue here for nothing. Think carefully what forum is this for !

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 13:50 | Report Abuse

I understand mah!

General Raider do not like to see innocent naive parties chasing overvalue stocks with very high debts and eventually lose their pants mah!

Thus General Raider give early warning loh!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 13:53 | Report Abuse

I lazy to study further on YTLPOWER but i know it has alot of debts loh!

But Ytlpower should be better than Yinson loh!

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:04 | Report Abuse

Hi

MOBAjobg

327 posts

Posted by MOBAjobg > 2024-02-11 14:05 | Report Abuse

As long as “Proceeds from Borrowings” (PfB) is greater than or > “Repayment of Borrowings” (RoB) + “Borrowings Cost” (Bc) most probably, everything is under control.
rm6,470,995,000 (PfB) > rm5,253,251,000(RoB) + rm25,025,000 (Bc)
Nothing can stop me from glancing through a 292 pages YTLp 2023 Annual Report within 5 minutes.

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:10 | Report Abuse

Hi

klee

3,409 posts

Posted by klee > 2024-02-11 14:13 | Report Abuse

stockraider,this is the one that proclaimed bjgroup is the berkshire hathaway of bursa,enuf said on his capability,btw what is bjgroup price now,me lazy to check also.

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:14 | Report Abuse

@MOBajob
Well explained

klee

3,409 posts

Posted by klee > 2024-02-11 14:17 | Report Abuse

oh well,too free now so i checked,bjgroup is up 5 sen in the last 5 yrs.....1 yr 1 sen

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:19 | Report Abuse

Moreover all YTLPOWR'S debts had already been safely taken care of through RING FENCING all individual subsidiaries ' debts.
Please refer to an earlier comprehensive analysis on this important issue

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:24 | Report Abuse

Hi

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:24 | Report Abuse

Hi

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:31 | Report Abuse

I believe @MOBAjob cogent explanation plus my statement of YTLPOWR's ring fencing all its overseas subsidiaries's debts will allay any concerns on its overall debts. No worries

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-11 14:40 | Report Abuse

The buy signal of YTLPower was generated at 0.70 in the early part of 2023.
At that time, I dare not buy into YTLPower because no analyst recommended this stock due to high debts or borrowings.
I analysed YTLPower for a few months before the Q3 2023 result was out.
Q3 2023 result showed a profit of 520 million.
The projected profit for the next few quarters will be very high, hence I decided to buy big on YTLPower when the share price was below 1.20 level.
If I did not buy into YTLPower because of high debt or borrowings, I will not make 272% profit on this stock.
There is no fixed formula to win big on any stock, it is your judgement and your analysis.
When a stock has high debt, not necessary that this stock cannot perform.
I still believe if the profit (PAT) is big enough to cover back high debts in next few years, the stock will still perform.
YTLPower is a very good example to show that the future earning is very strong, the share price will perform despite of high debts.

Insas has huge cash but the share price just cannot perform.
I recommend Insas in 2014, at the end I have to cut loss on this stock.

If you do not like the stock due to your reasoning, please do not badmouth the stock.
It is a bad karma to badmouth any stock at the expense of poor investors here.
The god will not bless you and will punish you instead because of this bad mouthing.
Thank you.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 14:42 | Report Abuse

There are no such things like the buzz words "Ring Fence" as lenders will go after and foreclose your business until bankrupt to the last pennies loh!

Take for example Sapnrg & Armada at the height , they are traded at the height mktcap between rm 20b to Rm 33b loh!

What is the mktcap now ??
Sapnrg rm 1b
Armada Rm 3.2b

The capital has been wipeout by Rm 31b n Rm 16b, these is despite of so called right fence loh!

I remember raising my concern about high leverage of sapnrg and armada during their go go years n high time and the model answer given by the owner are always assurance about" right fence of debts" loh!

The key is always about key prudent n sustainable financing n avoid excessive debts.

Do less business never mind, but must sure there is margin of safety in your financial capacity loh!

"Right fence" is just like taking excessive margin financing in your share investment loh!

Thus becareful m be prudent mah!

darrenliew

989 posts

Posted by darrenliew > 2024-02-11 14:54 | Report Abuse

My comments above speaks well of the skillful and professional management of the YTLPOWR/YTL Group

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 15:03 | Report Abuse

If u still want to buy into YTLPOWER.....than u should pause & think of Pbank loh!

Why am i pay so much for YTLPower for so much less when i can get from Pbank which i can sleep well leh ??

Lu tau boh?

Value....value....value....do not kon by the share price mah!

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-11 15:04 | Report Abuse

Please buy into a good stock.
Do not compare a good stock against a losing money stock to twist your story to suit you.
Overall it is a measurement of your skill and analysis.
The bottom line is "how much money you make in KLSE".

There is no rule to say that high debts stock cannot perform.
Solid cash stock will perform well in KLSE.
Is any stock perform better than YTLPower in 2023/4 ?
YTLPower has a high borrowings, yet the share price is breaking new high.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2024-02-11 15:09 | Report Abuse

The problem of perceive good stocks like Sapnrg & armada will eventually self destruct due high debts & its habits of over expansion expansion without looking into its financial capacity
& constraints loh

Posted by OTB > 17 seconds ago | Report Abuse

Please buy into a good stock.
Do not compare a good stock against a losing money stock to twist your story to suit you.
Overall it is a measurement of your skill and analysis.
The bottom line is "how much money you make in KLSE".

There is no rule to say that high debts stock cannot perform.
Solid cash stock will perform well in KLSE.
Is any stock perform better than YTLPower in 2023/4 ?
YTLPower has a high borrowings, yet the share price is breaking new high.
The key is avoid this type of Go Go high debts co to avoid potential big losses loh!

OTB

11,477 posts

Posted by OTB > 2024-02-11 15:10 | Report Abuse

Investors in the US should not buy Nvidia because the share price of Nvidia is too high.
Investors in the US should buy into banking stocks instead because of lower price.
This type of reasoning skill will reflect the capability of a person.

Post a Comment